Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Name one thing that made you happy today!

I guess I should make note of the fact that I don't actually play piano seriously all that much, or really at all, but I still find it fun and relaxing to play some tunes I've got in my head, usually without playing the bass notes because I usually mess up when trying to play two different 'sounds' at once.

But today I was able to play some pieces of the SR388 medley from AM2R with both my hands doing the bass and treble(clef) notes independently, without messing up too much!

I know that probably doesn't sound all that impressive, especially since I still couldn't play that whole thing for the life of me, but the point is: I did better than I usually can, and it made me happy!

:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fapped. Then I ate some chips  But I washed my hands in between doing those things thank you very much 

Food and masturbation, my two favorite coping mechanisms. Give me access to a full pantry, and a few minutes of privacy, and I become the most Zen person in the entire fucking universe.  I've fin

i woke up next to someone i thought i had lost for ever

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 12:10 AM, GermanShepherd said:

this video 

This 100% I don't know why, but I love this video so much and even listen to it a few times a day when making maps for doom!

As for what made me happy today? The family and my oldest brother's friend were playing jackbox party pack together, we always have an amazing time with those and lots of laughs! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...