Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Name one thing that made you happy today!

Let's get some positive energy overflowing!

Name one thing that you appreciated or that made you happy today!

I was sitting and eating in a food court, and a child sat down with her grandma. She looked around and another child the same age (maybe 3yrs) looked at her.

they became instant friends and started showing off toys and stuff.

That put a wide smile on my face!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fapped. Then I ate some chips  But I washed my hands in between doing those things thank you very much 

Food and masturbation, my two favorite coping mechanisms. Give me access to a full pantry, and a few minutes of privacy, and I become the most Zen person in the entire fucking universe.  I've fin

i woke up next to someone i thought i had lost for ever

Posted Images

On 10/15/2018 at 9:44 AM, Ghostblade913 said:

I fapped. Then I ate some chips 

But I washed my hands in between doing those things thank you very much 

Food and masturbation, my two favorite coping mechanisms. Give me access to a full pantry, and a few minutes of privacy, and I become the most Zen person in the entire fucking universe. 

I've finally gotten over my lazyness and shaken off my writers block. :happy:

On 10/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, DimitriT said:

I got to play a scene as a top with two awesome ladies at the same time, over half hour of quite intense flogging, whipping and spanking. I am not a newbie in BDSM, but it was my first  full experience of playing with a tandem of bottoms at once, and we all had a blast. Definitely one of the best scenes I've had and play parties I've been at.

Boy that escalated quickly

i mean that really got out of hand 

A thing that made my day today, was going to a haunted house attraction with my cousin and witnessing some good omo from some of the other guests while I was there. There were no accidents, but some interesting desperation took place. I will make a post about it a bit later, with more details in either the wetting forum or omo general. It was a fun evening.

cleaned up a literally a ton or more of old furniture from one of our houses with dad and bro. it took almost 4 hours of hard work, but it feels great to work out your body with carrying heavy stuff through lots of stairs, spending time with loved ones and having an occasional laugh and, at the end, seeing the result of the work - rooms and hallways free of useless stuff. after that, i had a shower (i don't remember being this dirty, ever), ate pizza leftovers and watched an episode of tv series i currently watch. and now, for the well earned sleep, making the day perfect ? good night everyone!

• 3 weeks later...