A million pounds although...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(For al you ignorant Americans out there who dont know that pounds are a currency or know what it translates to, thats about $1.3 million US.) I would say no, I would rather work hard and make th

Did you really have to say ignorant Americans ? there’s plenty of countries that don’t use pounds.   i digress and say no since I care about my family and I don’t want the, dying if it’s the

I'd do it on the spot. Cause then I can take up a career as a magician and become the next person to baffle Penn & Teller. A million pounds, but you eternally have something horrifying with y

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Take it, spend all in one shopping spree!

You can earn a million pounds, BUT... the helpful fox girl Senko-san will take care of you until the money's gone, but is in total control of your finances, must have an accident at least once a month while she watches. And every time you have an accident, she'll head off to a store and buy diapers, and will calmly explain the reason if someone asks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2021 at 6:15 PM, hairypotatocat said:

no

a million pounds although you lose all of it and and a little extra if you don't spend it all in one day.

Take- easy to dump it into something you can make about the same back on

A Million Pounds but you have to have a cup of tea or coffee that is always kinda off how you like it 4 times a day

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, hairypotatocat said:

Sure why not

A million pounds but you can only listen to one song of your choice for the rest of your life.

I don’t listen to music too much, so I think this one wouldn’t be too difficult for me. 

A million pounds, but every time you buy something, you have to write a 2 page (minimum) paper on why you bought it and why you think it was an important/good purchase.

2 hours ago, DailyDiabetes said:

I don’t listen to music too much, so I think this one wouldn’t be too difficult for me. 

A million pounds, but every time you buy something, you have to write a 2 page (minimum) paper on why you bought it and why you think it was an important/good purchase.

Yeah, i can just ask my friend to buy it for me and give him the money to buy it

A million pounds, but you can't spend it on anything

20 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

Yeah, i can just ask my friend to buy it for me and give him the money to buy it

A million pounds, but you can't spend it on anything

That just sounds like inflation with extra steps. I wouldn’t take it. 
(Well, unless donating doesn’t count, in which I would take the money and donate it to people in need or something) 

A million pounds, but: 

A. The money is stored away, and can only be withdrawn 1000 pounds at a time. 
B.You have to play (and successfully win) a game of monopoly against the bank keeper to withdraw said 1000 pounds.

7 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yes, would be a bit of effort but you wouldn’t lose anything at the very least!

A million pounds but... you totally lose all bladder and bowel control for a year.

hell no

A million pounds but... You can't have pets until you spend it (current pets will be frozen in time so you don't lose any time with them)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...