Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Secret folder app?

Hello,

I tend to browse a lot of content on my iPhone.  I have this old app called St@sh which was wonderful.  It allowed me to create folders which I could store favourite videos and photos to enjoy later. I could also view text files to keep stories and browse the Internet.  All of it self contained and password locked. 

Sadly the app is no longer in the App Store and hasn't been updated in a long time. In fact if I upgrade my iOS passed 10 the app will no longer work (victim of the APPocalypse from last years iOS 11 32-bit thing). 

Im trying to find a replacement as can't live on iOS 10 forever. Eventually I will upgrade my phone and that will come with the latest iOS.  So I'm here to see if anyone else is like me and uses a secret folder/video/photo/browsing app like me.  If so do they like it, seems to be a bunch out there but I'm not sure how good they are. 

Things important to me are;

1.  Being able to save videos and photos

2.  Being able to wifi sync items from my computer to the app

3. A web browser that allows for bookmarks 

4. Being able to save and view text files 

One thing that Stash had that is amazing is the video player lets you playback at half speed or double speed and zoom in on videos like you would photos.  It's pretty awesome but I don't think other apps would have itI'm  assuming. 

Thank you