Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My Girlfiend's desperate 1 Liter Power Piss

2 minutes ago, scoobydooo said:

More of these would be exactly what a large part of this community is looking for, welcome welcome =D

I've been trying to stay more active on these boards as of late. Have been a member of this particular community since I believe 2012. Only as of late have I been introduced to someone who's as equality weird and into this stuff as I am. Glad you enjoy what we are doing. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

@tbrady14 We're still in the process of getting enough videos to actually open it. Between school and work it's been proving more difficult than I expected to find time to edit everything together. I'll definitely keep this thread updated with anything new I'm working on, and soon will be happy to post the link to our store! ? Thanks for the interest by the way, much appreciated.

Edited by frosty (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, westbound said:

Wow, exciting! Any plans for her to pee in any other locations? Like maybe a desperate container piss during a car ride?

Have never thought of trying different locations in all honestly. Most of our content is self shot (by her) so it more comes down to my instructions before hand (how long to pee for, what type of containers, etc) and her execution.

Most of the content we're planning to drip feed is high volume power pisses into containers. We have multiple bladder measuring clips with volumes in excess of 1.4 liters, with just as many clips hovering around the 1.3 and 1.2 mark.

Any other suggestions on locations though? We'll try our best to incorporate as much constructive feedback as we can into future clips. 🙂

Edited by frosty
Spelling (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice video, she did a cute desperation.
It is really amazing that she has been able to increase the capacity of it up to 1.5 liters.
It would be great if the videos were longer, just casual despair without editing, while she is watching a movie, using a laptop, cell phone, doing housework, or whatever.
By the way the downloads from frostysfantasies.com are quite slow, it may be difficult to make long videos.

If she makes the videos by herself, a camera tripod might be useful.

Edited by op124 (see edit history)
40 minutes ago, op124 said:

Nice video, she did a cute desperation.
It is really amazing that she has been able to increase the capacity of it up to 1.5 liters.
It would be great if the videos were longer, just casual despair without editing, while she is watching a movie, using a laptop, cell phone, doing housework, or whatever.
By the way the downloads from frostysfantasies.com are quite slow, it may be difficult to make long videos.

If she makes the videos by herself, a camera tripod might be useful.

Glad you're enjoying our content. 🙂

For longer / larger files we provide a .txt file that contains both a download link and a corresponding password. These larger files are hosted externally via files.fm, and from my own independent testing I can say that the download speeds are quite quick.

We just got our capacity record clip posted today; a 1.5 Liter bladder explosion.

Check it our here: https://frostysfantasies.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=65

Here are some screencaps from said video.

vlcsnap-2021-10-04-19h34m59s460.png

28095aa6-bff3-4e41-8fe4-296c79aa8205.jpg

Edited by frosty (see edit history)