Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Storys of girls who peed in naughty places? (houseparty, friends closet, ect)

I wouldn’t do something like this now, since I recognise the error of my vandalising ways, but here’s something from a while ago.

I was halfway across the country, in a house I wouldn’t be returning to again, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Surprisingly, it was carpeted, with a rug around the toilet. I lifted the rug and emptied my bladder on the carpet below, then put the rug back into place. I remember the tickle of the fabric vividly. I’ve never been back.

3 hours ago, OPencil said:

I wouldn’t do something like this now, since I recognise the error of my vandalising ways, but here’s something from a while ago.

I was halfway across the country, in a house I wouldn’t be returning to again, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Surprisingly, it was carpeted, with a rug around the toilet. I lifted the rug and emptied my bladder on the carpet below, then put the rug back into place. I remember the tickle of the fabric vividly. I’ve never been back.

I definitely think its messed up to pee in someones house, but for some reason its also a turn on lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Masyanyalover
Just now, TTHL said:

Did you like put clothes in it after or dump it?

Nope, even worse? There were holes in the basket and it leaked everywhere. This was when I was a LOT younger though, xP

I had a college roommate that had an unfortunate tendency when drinking heavily (which she always was) to pass out and piss her pants. 

She threw out her office chair because she fell asleep at her desk and soaked everything overnight.

Some people were a little upset over what happened to their sofas, beds, or carpets. I remember her once walking back in the morning from a party wearing the clothes she had passed out wearing and then peed in overnight as well as nasty comments sharpied all over her lol.

I used to pee in the cats litter box a lot. My room was downstairs, and the rest of my family lived upstairs, and the cat’s litter box was in the laundry room across from my bedroom. I’d love to fill up my bladder, go sneak across from my room when everyone was sleeping, and pee in there. 

Since it was the laundry room, I also liked to take towels out of the hamper, wet them, and sneak them back in. They were about to be washed anyways.

• 6 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 8:04 PM, TTHL said:

I definitely think its messed up to pee in someones house, but for some reason its also a turn on lol.

It's arousing because we know it's something we're not supposed to do. Then having a full bladder pushing against our genitals, begging for release, and seeing an attractive alternative to peeing in the toilet encourages us to open the floodgates right there. 

When I was in college, a male friend of mine told me that after going out drinking the other night, he went back to his dorm room which was in a suite and passed out. Sometime later, he woke up to find a very drunk female friend of his sitting in his desk chair, with her pants down and pissing like a racehorse. When he told me about it, he sounded kind of disgusted, and all I said was something like, “Wow, I can’t fucking believe that.”  But secretly, I thought that was really hot.

Also in college, a female friend of mine told me about a time she and her roommate came home completely drunk. In the morning, when she opened a dresser drawer to get some clothing, she found that someone had used her drawer as a toilet. She confronted her roommate, who admitted it, apologized profusely, and did all the cleanup and laundry.  Funny thing, alcohol. Lol.

4 hours ago, NearNudeLayla said:

When i was really little (5 or 6) if i woke up in the middle of the night because i had to pee, i would crawl under my little sisters bed and pee there. Mainly because i was scared of the dark and i knew no one would find out.

Now that you’re an adult, if you wake up in the middle of the night because you have to pee, you could feel free to crawl on top of my bed and pee there....🙂

I peed in an old museum exhibit once on a 10th grade field trip. It was closed and dark, and my girlfriend and I needed a place to... Ya know... 😏 I had been holding for hours and was about ready to explode, plus the floor was unfinished, so my puddle spread further than expected. When we left, there were a few drips in the hallway from where I had almost lost control. I honestly felt bad for the workers that night. 😅

On 7/27/2019 at 8:32 AM, Golden Queen said:

I peed in an old museum exhibit once on a 10th grade field trip. It was closed and dark, and my girlfriend and I needed a place to... Ya know... 😏 I had been holding for hours and was about ready to explode, plus the floor was unfinished, so my puddle spread further than expected. When we left, there were a few drips in the hallway from where I had almost lost control. I honestly felt bad for the workers that night. 😅

That sounds like a fun story, care to recount it? Lol