Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female Last Night's Wet Bed - Pee-Monster

Aww.....I'm sorry, pretty baby. Cute choice on diapers. ā¤ļø I hope the next ones are more comfortable, so you can keep being a good girl.

Thank you for sharing.

Wow! Going to bed that hydrated sounds like you could use the diaper, bed wetter pajama on the general forum and the peepod mat. A nice recounting as usual.Ā 

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to have more planned adventures too and share some stories about my trip to the UK (Airport and airplane fun times). But that may take me some time to write up ?Ā Glad my messy drunk self can provide some entertainment ?

10 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to have more planned adventures too and share some stories about my trip to the UK (Airport and airplane fun times). But that may take me some time to write up ?Ā Glad my messy drunk self can provide some entertainment ?<span>

Have you already been (to the UK) or is this an upcoming trip? I take it the plane stories involved diapers, as wetting yourself unprotected in a plane seat/airport would be a bit more awkward!

On 9/24/2018 at 12:16 PM, nappypants said:

Have you already been (to the UK) or is this an upcoming trip? I take it the plane stories involved diapers, as wetting yourself unprotected in a plane seat/airport would be a bit more awkward!

IT was months and months ago, I've just not had the time to write about it ?

On 9/24/2018 at 2:14 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to have more planned adventures too and share some stories about my trip to the UK (Airport and airplane fun times). But that may take me some time to write up ?Ā Glad my messy drunk self can provide some entertainment ?

I'm sure drunk Rachel is always entertainingĀ