Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, I'm sure this has happened before. You're taking a piss, you relax all your muscles, let it flow, and you also end up relaxing a bit too much and also release your sphincter. 

Well, unlike most of my previous experiences, this will detail a few instances of such from my younger years, cause those are really the only times its happened when I didn't want it to.

The first time this had happened was in preschool. I was about five or so at the time. This was, if memory serves, in the first week or two of my stay at the good old YMCA (Hey, that rhymed.). The teacher had decided for the day we've have a Potty Day, which was basically a day to help the younger kids in the class (there were like twenty of us I believe), get used to the toilets there, get them better adjusted to using the toilet when needed (and probably get the rest of used to it (Cause you know how young kids can get with unfamiliar toilets), which would involve more frequent asking of students if that had to go, checking for accidents, and not just in line to use the bathroom, etc. This Potty Day thing wasn't a common occurrence, happening once a month at best. 

So, knowing this, after being dropped off for the day by my mom, I quickly made my way into the bathroom. Making sure no one was coming in, I went into one of the stalls, and took off my diaper, stashing it behind the toilet seat cover thing. A little while later, I felt the need to pee. As someone had gone into the bathroom just a moment before, I was SOOL (Shit out of luck) on that. And since the only in the outside lobby, I decided to find something or somewhere to pee. Thankfully for me as I walked about, my need to pee wasn't so bad as I was obvious, like holding myself or anything. Alongside that, the teacher and her aides were busy checking the other kids or monitoring. So, with the only bathroom unavaliable, and my need to piss mounting, I eventually found a discarded toy truck, one of those Tonka dump trucks I believe.

Not wanting to risk it by tugging my pants down a bit, I simply squatted over the truck, as if I was playing with the toy car that was next to it, and relaxed. My pee spurted out through the front of the black shorts I was wearing, and filtered through my shorts in a stream into the truck's cargo bed, a soft sputtering sound heard as pee hit plastic. As I was doing so, I felt something shift in my guts, and then move out into the back of my shorts. As my pee stream died down, I realized I hadn't done my morning poop yet, and had thus done so in my pants. Knowing that if anyone smelt it, they would tell the teacher and then the teacher would check each of the students, I maneuvered the truck behind me, and tugged my shorts down a bit, tipping my mess into the truck's cargo bed. Fixing my shorts, I went on my way to do some arts and crafts.

------------

This second omo-riffic event occurred in kindergarten, as will the third and last one I can recall at the moment. I had needed to pee, and we were currently doing some coloring activity, one where we had to color a picture of the Virgin Mary (I still have it somewhere if memory serves). Putting my crayon down, I raised my hand. One of the teacher's aides, who would also be an aide for my third grade teacher, Mrs. Pina came over, asking what was up. I told her I had to go to the bathroom, and she smiled, and said I could. Thanking her, I pressed my hand into the front of my pants, and made my way into the bathroom, which was painted a light blue color, even the tiles. In fact, the only thing there I didn't think was blue were the toilets. But anyway, I turned my attention to the urinals. Prior to this, I had never used a urinal before. Sure, I knew what they were, but prior to that, If I had to pee, I either did it in my diaper, the toilet, or some container of some sort, so I wanted to try it out.

Tugging down the front of my khaki slacks, and the front portion of my diaper, I began peeing. However, once again, it seems I relaxed too much, and the back of my diaper soon became browned, metaphorically speaking of course. Not really minding at this point in time, I simply finished up, pulled my diaper and pants up, washed my hands, and continued on with my day,

------------

This last one occurred shortly after this. I had, as in a few other tried to go a day diaperless, mostly because this was the last of the ones I had brought with me. It was around recess that I felt the need to pee. As I had stashed away my diaper in my backpack, and thus couldn't think of a plausible way to get back into the classroom, so I was out of luck there. 

Thankfully, luck seemed on my side, for some of my classmates asked if I wanted to join them in a game of hide and seek, to which I agreed. I was one of the hiders, and hid in the cool, shaded area beneath the playground. It was there that I decided to pee as well. Still crouched down between the smaller slide, as it had more cover than the twisty slide, I tugged the front of my pants down a bit, enough so I could pee, and began doing so. It was then my need to poop made itself known, however this time, I managed to get the back of my pants down enough to avert a total accident, and simply dumped out what had made it into my pants

I do recall standing at a urinal pushing the front of my stretch-waistband pants down, and trying not to let go at the back and just letting go at the front. I remember this as it was such a struggle to separate the sensations. I recall cutting off my urine release just at the point where I would have lost bowel control, with no satisfaction from either. This must have been in response to a previous failure, but, given that I was trained at 18 months, I may be excused the prior indiscretion.

• 3 years later...

This happened to me until I was as old as eight (or possibly even nine). One time around that age I peed in the downstairs bathroom in my parents house (in the toilet) standing up and noticed myself starting to poop in my underwear but I had no choice but to finish pooping in my pants because I was still at least six months to a year away from being able to stop peeing after I started.