female Pants Peeing and Puddles Where Parked

Peeing and grocery shopping go together, maybe because it used to be that you had to ask permission to go into the back of the store to the employee’s toilet. Or now wait, dancing in the aisle, while someone spends fifteen minutes in a single use bathroom. I wet the car seat not the pavement. Beautiful writing PeerPressure.

• Upvote 1

Excellent story, thank you for sharing.

What if someone like say me who shares you enjoyment of desperation and wetting, noticed and complimented  you?

On 9/18/2018 at 5:16 AM, Pyrocat91 said:

Thanks for sharing.  You are a really great writer. I was right there with you the whole time.

Thank you!!  I'm glad you liked it!

On 9/19/2018 at 1:24 AM, derektor_2000 said:

Gawd I like this scenario!  Looking forward to more of our Heroine's adventures.

Peace,

Derek

Thanks!!  You can count on more in the future!!  :wink:

On 9/19/2018 at 5:29 AM, dudelobowski said:

Lots of description in those paragraphs, they really set the scene. Especially with all the metaphors.

Thank you!!

On 9/20/2018 at 2:36 AM, wettingman said:

Excellent story, thank you for sharing.

What if someone like say me who shares you enjoyment of desperation and wetting, noticed and complimented  you?

I think I would be too completely and utterly shocked to respond like a rational human being!  Haha!

• Upvote 1

That was an amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing story. YOU ROCK!!!!

That was such a great story. I don't dare to do the public wetting and usually I'm not too interested in those stories but I really enjoy your stories!!! Thank you for sharing!