Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

malefemale Childhood desperation experiences

16 hours ago, Saltie said:

Thanks! I'm better able to recall the details of my later experiences, particularly one last year that I intend to share.

I would so love to hear more stories. These were fabulous! Thank you

Something that you learned was that you can hold your pee longer than you thought you could, especially when you have convinced yourself that you really have to hold it.  I think that's true of most of us.

Did you keep doing your drink and hold through high school and beyond or stopped doing it after you started doing it in middle school?? did you do drink and hold contests with others? play Edwards 40 hands?? other drink and hold games?? did you get better at it more control in high school then you was in middle school then even better after high school?? 

10 hours ago, Saltie said:

I have couple more experiences, this time when I was a little older. 

When I was about 12 or so, my Omorashi fetish was really starting up, as you may have gathered in my previous post. At the time of this experience, I was taking remedial English classes after school (I sucked at that class, it was among my least favorite subjects). During one of these sessions, I drank a ton of water, intending to get desperate and then go shortly before I was to be picked up. However, shortly before my mom picked me up, she called to have me wait by the front doors, right when I was about to go ahead and go. I didn’t expect her to call so soon. I didn't time things quite right, so I hadn't gotten desperate enough to go before. But I waited anyways.

At this point, I was already slightly dancing from my very strong urge to pee. I was at a 6/10 on my revised ‚ÄúAdolescent scale‚ÄĚ, where, while I would be having strong urges, I could hide my outward signs much better than I could when I was 10. By the time she got there 5 minutes later, my bladder was already feeling twinges of pain, and I was beginning to have some difficulty¬†holding my pee, feeling like it would come out if I held still. I was at 7/10 now. Still, I tried to hold it discretely, as I didn‚Äôt want her to know. I kept my legs crossed tight, and squirmed as much as I dared as we started going home, but it got worse really fast. My bladder started¬†to hurt distinctly.

Less than halfway home, which was literally 4 minutes later, I was at an 7.5-8/10. I had to go so bad that I felt I needed to hold myself through my pocket to keep from leaking out, and the pain was growing so fast that I was seriously considering telling her to pull over so I could let it out. But still I said nothing, determined to hold it until we got home. I still had memories of her chastising me for even holding it until I was dancing. When we got home 5 minutes later, I walked as straight as I could to my room. I was at a solid 8/10, and I stood there and felt how full my bladder was, it was quite painful. This was easily the worst I’d ever had to pee at the time, and I was holding myself. But I was enjoying myself... Then a couple minutes later, I finally went and peed for what felt like over a minute. 

----------

The next year, when I was 14, my Omorashi was in full swing. I would do holds every few weeks, drinking lots, then going during lunch when I was desperate. I had also begun to... realize certain feelings about how it felt. Sexual feelings. One day, during a hold I decided to conduct later in the day, I drank a good deal of water right before second to last lesson, then went pee and drank almost a full stomach full before the last lesson, then waited during class as I filled up, until I was quite desperate just before the end of class. I was dancing and squirming as I walked into a stall, and held myself, enjoying the feeling… a bit too much, as I came… but hey, I was in a bathroom stall, so who cared?

Then I let a little bit out of my now painfully full bladder. Just about 10 seconds worth, then I clamped back down and left. I was getting rather good at holding now, so that I could even let a little bit out of my bursting bladder, then start holding it again. The pressure was relieved for a few minutes… until I got on the bus. I sat down in the front seat, waited as the bus was finally fully loaded, and started moving. The jolt of the bus being put into gear sent a small wave of pain through me. I realized this was not pleasant. I had fapped the enjoyment of this right out of me in that bathroom stall, the only thing left was nagging pain and me having a somewhat hard time holding it now, as I hit what very much felt like an 8/10 before the bus had even pulled out of the driveway. This was already shaping up to be among the most desperate of holds I had ever done, but this time, there was no bathroom near by, no way to pull over and pee.

The first thought that went through my mind as the bus left the school was ‚ÄúOh shit, I might not make it home.‚ÄĚ The bus ride was a mere 15 minutes, and I was on the first stop, so I hoped that would be my salvation. But I was filling up so fast that I seriously doubting my ability to hold it all the way home. I sat alone at the front of the bus, thankfully, so I was able to put my backpack to my side to block people‚Äôs view, and hold myself to help me hold it and deal with the pressure. But I didn‚Äôt want to squirm too much to draw attention to myself. This was the most "Omorashi-style" desperation I had experienced yet. Trapped on a bus, desperate to pee, and I was not about to call attention to myself like I did in the 4th grade by begging the bus driver to pull over so I could pee.

Halfway home, I was at a 9/10, the most desperate I had been yet. I was now holding myself openly one hand like a toddler, afraid I might leak soon. Every bump sent jolts of pain through my bladder, and I could feel it jiggling with every change of direction. I could feel it with my other hand sticking out, for the first time. I was amazed it could get this big, but also felt like it might split open if I had to hold for much longer. My bladder seemed to have enough restraint to not spasm or contract, so I was able to hold it without leaking. But oh God it hurt.

As we turned into our town, I was so desperate to pee, and my bladder was in so much pain that I had actually started trying to let some out into my pants. I felt like if I didn’t let it out now, I would surely burst. But, despite trying three times, every time I got close to letting it out, I would instinctively clamp back down. So for the final couple of minutes, I suffered in silence, trying to let a little bit out, but not to full-on wet myself to relieve the torture. But I was too tense to let go in front of everyone.

Finally, we stopped at my stop, and I got out, and couldn’t stand up straight, in agony at a 9.5/10. There had to be somewhere, anywhere between the stop and my house that I could pee. I found a deep ditch in an open field close by. I waited for my friends to get a safe distance down the road as I walked and lowered myself in, holding myself, so desperate I couldn’t see straight. When they were out of sight, and I whipped my dick out and let go for a good 20 seconds to relieve the most desperate pressure my 14-year old self had ever held back. I wanted very much to stay and let it all out right there, but then I realized that if I stayed too long I might be seen by a neighbor.

So I cut off the flow, to my bladder’s anguished protests, but it was slowing down anyways because it was so overstretched. I walked home, taking a shortcut through a field. I went to my room, dropped my bag, hobbled into the bathroom as I was bursting again, dropped my pants and let loose what felt like years worth of pee. I watched as my bladder, still quite painful, start deflating as I moaned and closed my eyes in utter satisfaction.

I finished peeing just over 2 minutes later by the clock. I had no idea about the seconds, and I was too relieved to care. I was absolutely exhausted, sweating, shaking, but I had very nearly made it home, only needing to let some out after getting off the bus. I knew that if I had not let some pee out in that stall before getting on the bus, I never would have made it.

My bladder still hurt after holding so much. I had to remain on my guard for the next few of hours as the rest of the water I drank filtered through me, and even the next couple of days, as my bladder exhibited what I've read as "Post-hold capacity reduction", or something along those lines. It violently protested having anything more than a teaspoon in it. Thankfully it was the weekend, so I had no classes for two days. By the time I went back, my bladder had mostly settled down, but for a couple more days I couldn’t hold too much in without being extremely uncomfortable.

You must have a huge bladder to have been able to piss for over 2 minutes at 14!!! ?

8 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

You must have a huge bladder to have been able to piss for over 2 minutes at 14!!! ?

Possibly... When I was 19 i established that I could hold well above what would be considered normal capacities at my limit... a story on that later.  ? Must have been all that holding I did as a young child, and beyond. 

However, also when at my limits, like I was that day, my urine streams would start out rather slowly, so it would take a bit longer. 

Edited by Saltie
I was 19, not 16, lol. (see edit history)

On 9/17/2018 at 2:40 AM, Saltie said:

Thanks! I'm better able to recall the details of my later experiences, particularly one last year that I intend to share.

Please share!! 

13 hours ago, Saltie said:

I have couple more experiences, this time when I was a little older. 

When I was about 12 or so, my Omorashi fetish was really starting up, as you may have gathered in my previous post. At the time of this experience, I was taking remedial English classes after school (I sucked at that class, it was among my least favorite subjects). During one of these sessions, I drank a ton of water, intending to get desperate and then go shortly before I was to be picked up. However, shortly before my mom picked me up, she called to have me wait by the front doors, right when I was about to go ahead and go. I didn’t expect her to call so soon. I didn't time things quite right, so I hadn't gotten desperate enough to go before. But I waited anyways.

At this point, I was already slightly dancing from my very strong urge to pee. I was at a 6/10 on my revised ‚ÄúAdolescent scale‚ÄĚ, where, while I would be having strong urges, I could hide my outward signs much better than I could when I was 10. By the time she got there 5 minutes later, my bladder was already feeling twinges of pain, and I was beginning to have some difficulty¬†holding my pee, feeling like it would come out if I held still. I was at 7/10 now. Still, I tried to hold it discretely, as I didn‚Äôt want her to know. I kept my legs crossed tight, and squirmed as much as I dared as we started going home, but it got worse really fast. My bladder started¬†to hurt distinctly.

Less than halfway home, which was literally 4 minutes later, I was at an 7.5-8/10. I had to go so bad that I felt I needed to hold myself through my pocket to keep from leaking out, and the pain was growing so fast that I was seriously considering telling her to pull over so I could let it out. But still I said nothing, determined to hold it until we got home. I still had memories of her chastising me for even holding it until I was dancing. When we got home 5 minutes later, I walked as straight as I could to my room. I was at a solid 8/10, and I stood there and felt how full my bladder was, it was quite painful. This was easily the worst I’d ever had to pee at the time, and I was holding myself. But I was enjoying myself... Then a couple minutes later, I finally went and peed for what felt like over a minute. 

----------

The next year, when I was 14, my Omorashi was in full swing. I would do holds every few weeks, drinking lots, then going during lunch when I was desperate. I had also begun to... realize certain feelings about how it felt. Sexual feelings. One day, during a hold I decided to conduct later in the day, I drank a good deal of water right before second to last lesson, then went pee and drank almost a full stomach full before the last lesson, then waited during class as I filled up, until I was quite desperate just before the end of class. I was dancing and squirming as I walked into a stall, and held myself, enjoying the feeling… a bit too much, as I came… but hey, I was in a bathroom stall, so who cared?

Then I let a little bit out of my now painfully full bladder. Just about 10 seconds worth, then I clamped back down and left. I was getting rather good at holding now, so that I could even let a little bit out of my bursting bladder, then start holding it again. The pressure was relieved for a few minutes… until I got on the bus. I sat down in the front seat, waited as the bus was finally fully loaded, and started moving. The jolt of the bus being put into gear sent a small wave of pain through me. I realized this was not pleasant. I had fapped the enjoyment of this right out of me in that bathroom stall, the only thing left was nagging pain and me having a somewhat hard time holding it now, as I hit what very much felt like an 8/10 before the bus had even pulled out of the driveway. This was already shaping up to be among the most desperate of holds I had ever done, but this time, there was no bathroom near by, no way to pull over and pee.

The first thought that went through my mind as the bus left the school was ‚ÄúOh shit, I might not make it home.‚ÄĚ The bus ride was a mere 15 minutes, and I was on the first stop, so I hoped that would be my salvation. But I was filling up so fast that I seriously doubting my ability to hold it all the way home. I sat alone at the front of the bus, thankfully, so I was able to put my backpack to my side to block people‚Äôs view, and hold myself to help me hold it and deal with the pressure. But I didn‚Äôt want to squirm too much to draw attention to myself. This was the most "Omorashi-style" desperation I had experienced yet. Trapped on a bus, desperate to pee, and I was not about to call attention to myself like I did in the 4th grade by begging the bus driver to pull over so I could pee.

Halfway home, I was at a 9/10, the most desperate I had been yet. I was now holding myself openly one hand like a toddler, afraid I might leak soon. Every bump sent jolts of pain through my bladder, and I could feel it jiggling with every change of direction. I could feel it with my other hand sticking out, for the first time. I was amazed it could get this big, but also felt like it might split open if I had to hold for much longer. My bladder seemed to have enough restraint to not spasm or contract, so I was able to hold it without leaking. But oh God it hurt.

As we turned into our town, I was so desperate to pee, and my bladder was in so much pain that I had actually started trying to let some out into my pants. I felt like if I didn’t let it out now, I would surely burst. But, despite trying three times, every time I got close to letting it out, I would instinctively clamp back down. So for the final couple of minutes, I suffered in silence, trying to let a little bit out, but not to full-on wet myself to relieve the torture. But I was too tense to let go in front of everyone.

Finally, we stopped at my stop, and I got out, and couldn’t stand up straight, in agony at a 9.5/10. There had to be somewhere, anywhere between the stop and my house that I could pee. I found a deep ditch in an open field close by. I waited for my friends to get a safe distance down the road as I walked and lowered myself in, holding myself, so desperate I couldn’t see straight. When they were out of sight, and I whipped my dick out and let go for a good 20 seconds to relieve the most desperate pressure my 14-year old self had ever held back. I wanted very much to stay and let it all out right there, but then I realized that if I stayed too long I might be seen by a neighbor.

So I cut off the flow, to my bladder’s anguished protests, but it was slowing down anyways because it was so overstretched. I walked home, taking a shortcut through a field. I went to my room, dropped my bag, hobbled into the bathroom as I was bursting again, dropped my pants and let loose what felt like years worth of pee. I watched as my bladder, still quite painful, start deflating as I moaned and closed my eyes in utter satisfaction.

I finished peeing just over 2 minutes later by the clock. I had no idea about the seconds, and I was too relieved to care. I was absolutely exhausted, sweating, shaking, but I had very nearly made it home, only needing to let some out after getting off the bus. I knew that if I had not let some pee out in that stall before getting on the bus, I never would have made it.

My bladder still hurt after holding so much. I had to remain on my guard for the next few of hours as the rest of the water I drank filtered through me, and even the next couple of days, as my bladder exhibited what I've read as "Post-hold capacity reduction", or something along those lines. It violently protested having anything more than a teaspoon in it. Thankfully it was the weekend, so I had no classes for two days. By the time I went back, my bladder had mostly settled down, but for a couple more days I couldn’t hold too much in without being extremely uncomfortable.

While I didn't do things to quite this extreme, this sounds like some of my practices when I was 15 or 16.  I could easily relate to drinking lots of water to get that got-to-piss-bad feeling and then pissing out just part of it to maintain it.  I learned to act more or less normally even though I was bursting for a piss.

I have another experience from when I was 12 or so... just a quick one. Shortly after my silent, desperate car ride home. This actually resulted in putting my Omorashi exploits on hold for about a year. 

One day, I was doing a hold, drinking a lot of water, and holding it until it was painful. I had held it about to the point where the pain was during my prior experience. Usually, when I was holding like this, I felt a desperate urge, and pain from my bladder stretching beyond normal. This was no different, and I was in a good deal of pain and the urge was intense. Then, the urge went away, rather suddenly. All that was left was pain, and even that was starting to go numb. "What the heck is happening?" I thought. Why can't I feel it as much any more? I'm not wetting myself. 

At this point, I was starting to get into the biological aspects, and I had heard that holding it for too long could make you unable to feel the need to pee, until it was too late. With the simple logic that 1+1 must equal 2, my mind raced... "did I hurt myself? I'd better go now!" So I went ahead and peed... it seemed perfectly normal, a nice long pee. The next time I thought I should be full, I swore I couldn't feel it unless I pressed into my pelvis with my hand. My irrational, 13 year old self thought my worst fears had been realized. I would never be able to feel this feeling like this again. "Now I'll have to make sure I'm empty all the time" I thought with dread, as I peed into the toilet again, for like 5 seconds. 

So that's exactly what I did. I was a stubborn kid, as usual, regarding any sort of symptoms regarding anything what so ever. (I once split my finger open above the knuckle accidentally. Did I tell anyone, or go get stitches? Nope. Neosporin and bandaged it up. Worked well enough.) So I told absolutely nobody, but just tried to keep a gauge on how full I was by pushing on my bladder area, and going as often as I felt I should. I even wondered if I should start wearing diapers, just in case...

As I figured out quite a bit later, the reason for not being able to feel any urge to pee... was because there really wasn't much of anything in there to begin with. I was just being a bloody anxious, self-diagnosing, silent hypochondriac. It wasn't until shortly before I turned 14, when I actually waited for more than two hours to pee (one wonders how I could have slept soundly at night, being so paranoid... I never did wet the bed in living memory), that I discovered... "hey, the feeling is back. Wow, I think I can hold more than I used to now."

The following quote from inside my head may, or may not be entirely made up, but these basically were my observations over the next several days afterwards: "Let's try to do another hold at home, and see... Yep, the feeling is definitely still there! Shall I hold until it hurts? Sure. Whoa... my bladder is sticking out of me! I didn't know it could get this big! Cool! I wonder how much bigger I can make it..."

And so began the second part of my journey, into my teens, the desperate bus ride, and beyond. 

Edited by Saltie (see edit history)

A few weeks, perhaps a couple of months, after my experience when I was 10, I got the idea that I would test my self to see how long I could hold it until I became too uncomfortable. I wasn't out to wet myself this day, still being a beginner in this sort of thing. So I went and drank about 5 or 6 small cups of water, one after the other, until my stomach felt full. Then I prepared myself to wait. I didn't have to wait long. 

In the span of half an hour, I escalated quickly from hardly feeling anything to being so full it hurt. Taking into account how fast it happened, I figured it would be a good idea to go now. So I went and tried. There was just one problem. There was the fact that as a kid, I was never good at peeing through a boner... and I had one now that was completely preventing me from going as long as I was trying to point down into a toilet. I tried leaning forward, sitting down, nothing worked. I thought that if I wasn't able to go soon, I'd explode. It wasn't that painful now, but it would be soon. Then I got an idea, at least one that didn't involve odd gymnastics. As it was dark out, I just walked into the back yard, walked behind the shed, and let loose in an upward arc onto the grass, where nobody could see because of our fence. 

My parents were none the wiser (they were in the basement at the time), except for noticing that afterwards, I was going to the bathroom every half an hour for the next three hours (my bladder was comparatively tiny back then. Thankfully the boner had died down). Asking me why, I just told them I decided to drink a lot of water and see how often I went, as an experiment (which was actually the truth, that's almost exactly what I was doing ?). 

--

Years, and dozens of notable and non-notable experiences later, I would hold it a lot until it was painful in high school. One time I can recall was when I timed it so that I was at a 7/10 by lunch time after drinking a lot of water. When lunch came, I didn’t bother going to the cafeteria, and instead went into the library to browse in books on the Urinary tract, while I held my bladder which started to become painful. Alas, lunch came and went, as fast as it always did, so I only got to an 8/10 before the bell was almost due to ring, so I went and let loose. Another time I did this, I spent my lunch walking around the grounds outside with a painfully full bladder, just calmly walking. It hurt, but I was in full control right until I went in to relieve myself before my next class.

During my junior year, one day, I apparently timed my water drinking binge about 15 minutes too soon somehow. During a class on what I believe was picture and video editing (pretty awesome class, too), I became painfully full. As this was a largely self-paced class, I had already finished with my work, and the teacher knew so, because I happened to be seated right in front of his desk (not punitively, I believe… just the way the room was arranged). Back in this age, I never had to resort to holding myself, but the fact that it was starting to get really painful 30 minutes before class ended had me rather worried.

The pain grew worse and worse until 20 minutes before the class was to end, I was at a solid 9/10, my bladder was bulging out, painful to the touch, and I was worried that I might actually be in trouble, because it was getting difficult to hold it without showing outward signs of doing so. The minutes passed by so slow. Finally, with 15 minutes left, I was nearly at a 10/10, my bladder hurt a lot as it swelled against the waist of my jeans, and I was starting to feel the need to grab at myself through my pocket to hold it.

At this point, I swallowed my pride and asked the teacher if I could go use the restroom. Thankfully, the teachers around here were actually pretty good at not being control freaks about bathroom breaks, and he allowed me to leave to use the restroom, despite there only being 15 minutes of class left. I made a beeline to the men’s room, and let loose a torrent of piss. I can’t remember how long, but it must have been a couple of minutes. 

Edited by Saltie (see edit history)

The only childhood experience I can remember was a family outing together with a neighboring family. After visiting an amusement park we had dinner in a restaurant and I had to pee. When I headed for the restroom the other family's son would accompany me and bully me all the time. His intention definitely was to hinder me peeing and he was successful. When we left the restaurant and walked back to the car I wanted to sneak off to the bathroom again but my mother insisted that we would rather drive home in an instant and that I could easily wait until we would get home as I had already been to the restroom one hour ago.

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

The only childhood experience I can remember was a family outing together with a neighboring family. After visiting an amusement park we had dinner in a restaurant and I had to pee. When I headed for the restroom the other family's son would accompany me and bully me all the time. His intention definitely was to hinder me peeing and he was successful. When we left the restaurant and walked back to the car I wanted to sneak off to the bathroom again but my mother insisted that we would rather drive home in an instant and that I could easily wait until we would get home as I had already been to the restroom one hour ago.

Bullying is one reason why some students try to hold their pee all day at school.

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

Bullying is one reason why some students try to hold their pee all day at school.

Indeed, in fact it's the genesis of quite a few stories that I've seen here, and elsewhere. I never really had that sort of problem though. If I did, the outcome would end up depending on when it might have happened. If it was in grade school, I might have ended up wetting myself if I had to go badly enough. After Jr high, however, if I drank normal amounts of fluids (which, for me, actually wasn't much at all), I'd easily have been able to hold it until I got home, and then some, disappointing my would-be bully. ? 

A few from what I can remember:

• My most memorable scene, when I was about 7. We were on a road trip and I was fighting the full force of a 7-11 big gulp. I made it to the stop, rushed into the place, ran through to the bathrooms, ran into the bathroom, turned, ran in front of the nearest stall, turned, ran into the stall, saw the toilet, and immediately lost control and peed my pants full force. I just stood there frozen as I made a puddle on the tile floor. Afterwards, nobody¬†commented on my wet pants, which makes me suspect to this day that I soaked my jeans so thoroughly that no one¬†could tell that that wasn't the design.
  • Around the same age, another car desperation. Funnily enough, I can't actually remember if I made it or not. We were coming back from some kind of auto race thing, and I remember that I had drunk a big bubblegum slushie and I think I was in jeans again. I was in the back back seat writhing around in agony, without a seatbelt so I could more easily hold it and be more animated in my wriggling. This was probably the most desperate I ever remember being, even more than the above wetting. I do remember this experience ending in my cousin's bathroom, though whether this was me relieving myself or cleaning myself up I really can't say.
  • I might have been a little younger for this one, maybe like 6. I was so focused on trying to beat the last level of Halo 2 that I just let loose right where I was sitting. Classic case of "little boy doesn't want to stop his game". I remember this one sneaking up on me, in that one moment I was fine, the next moment I couldn't hold it a second longer, and the next thing I knew pee was spilling out of my pants, splashing down the stairs of the bunk bed I was sitting on, and pooling on the floor. I didn't have any clean clothes at that moment, and I remember giving my mom the flimsiest excuse ever for why I was suddenly wearing my swim trunks now.
  • When I was about 10 or 11 we took a trip up to the mountains. We had a fine time sledding and playing in the snow, but by the end of the day I was fit to burst. I informed my family that I was going to use the restroom, and instead of finding a more secluded tree or something, I just unzipped and drowned a nearby rock that was like not even 10 feet away from where we were parked. This was around the time my fetish was beginning to awaken.
  • Around the same age I remember an incident where I was desperate to go while walking home from school. When I made it home, rather than wait at the front door knocking and hoping my grandma hurries up and opens it, I sneaked my skinny self through an old wooden side door we had, made sure I was out of sight of the front street, and painted the side of our house a darker shade of blue.
  • I held my 12th birthday party at a park, and at this particular park there was a little water park (dunk buckets, fountains, water guns, etc). While we were playing in it, one of my cousins mused how easy it would be to get away with wetting yourself here. So I held it til I was decently desperate, went over to the bathroom, hid out in a stall doing nothing until I was ready, and then started making my way back to the water park, prepping myself for release. Only I misjudged my holding power, and started wetting my swim trunks halfway there. I booked it the rest of the way, pee dripping down my legs, and managed to¬†re-soak¬†myself with no one noticing.¬†
  • And this last "childhood" experience took place when I was barely past 14, my freshman year of highschool. My first marching band tournament (and the first of many desperate incidents involving band) ended¬†with damp boxers when I was absolutely dying to pee when we were in the stands waiting for the awards. I could have gotten up at any time, but being the meek little freshman I was, I just kept put. Didn't help that I didn't pack a set of warm clothes and so I was freezing in my t-shirt and gym shorts. I seriously considered just going up to the tallest seat and pissing through my shorts off the side. I was seriously scared¬†at the thought of having an accident, and when a squirt of pee shot into my underwear I suddenly froze, got up, and rushed down to the bathroom, just barely making it.

Wow, this is actually a lot more than I thought I could remember.

@falschirmjager nice stories! Enjoyed them all. Especially the band one. I’ve almost been in that situation multiple times. Those marching band uniforms are just so hard to get off, and when you’re sitting in the football stands...

I can remember age 12 or so being interested in holding. At this age I'd often be left home alone during school holidays. I started challenging myself,to cycle to a certain place and back and could only wee when I got back. I made the distances to go longer each time and was very strict about not cutting corners. I started off walking, but cycling gave the extra challenge of putting the bike away when you got home...

So this one time I was absolutely busting, pedalling furiously to get home in time. Had a major leak undoing the gate latch, rIeally clamped down as hard as i could... dumped the bike in the backyard, another leak on the way towards the house  then I vividly remember it starting to come out as I ran upstairs, even if I was clamping down tight it was coming in a trickle, I let go and it flooded everywhere, there was a trail up the stairs and into the bathroom.

When I was 8 i was at an after school program because I was smart. We took a trip to Disneyland and spent the hole day their, when it was time to go our class got on the bus back to the after school program. Long story short, we got stuck on the 5 Freeway in severe traffic My bladder was desperatly full it was sore. every minute it felt like I was going to pee in my pants, I was trying my hardest to hold it, but it was so hard I was very anxious. By somel luck we arrived back at the school, As soon as the bus door opend I walked slowly to the bathroom grabbing myself trying not to let anything out. I could fell myself leaking little by little but I was determined to make it to the bathroom. When I got to the hallway to the bathroom my bladder suddenly squeezed really hard I tried to hold it I felt a squirt come out into my underware, my bladder squeezed harder to the point I knew I was going to pee on myself. I froze for a second and pee started shooting into my pants. luckly I had sweat pants, quick thinking I quicked pulled out my dick and peed uncontrollably on the hallway floor. Their was a big puddle on the floor but atleast I didnt soak myself

Amazing stories! I myself never dared holding until bursting like that. I only held normally, just not going to the bathroom at school. I was more into intentional leaking, letting out a little here and there until I got a nice wet spot on my pants. 

Fantastic stories guys, which remind me of my own desperation incidents at that age, of trying to hold to increase my capacity and of the times when I just made it or didn't quite. I'm fascinated by Saltie's description of the time you had been in pain and then your bladder went into a kind of remission. I had the same experience but in slightly different circumstances. I was not doing a deliberate omo hold. Instead I was subjected to a school choir practice of 2.5 hours plus the walk there and back without a pee break at the age of 12 in a church with no toilet. It actually happened two days running. The first day I wasn't expecting this situation and managed to hold out till the end when I ran to the public gents opposite at bursting point. Two kind old men at the urinal sensed my desperation, moved apart to let me in and one of them waited until I was done and asked if I was OK. I politely thanked him, explaining the situation. The following day I wasn't so lucky. Realising the possibility that I might wet myself, I wore old grey jeans instead of my grey school pants. The urge to pee started earlier and I spent the last hour of the practice holding myself, first with my left hand in my pocket, then a full blown hold. 20 minutes before the end of the practice, I even managed to get my hand discretely down the waistband of my pants for a while without anyone noticing for an even more forceful grip. It was at that stage that my bladder went numb and for quite a few minutes the feeling went away. It was the first time I experienced this sensation and was like unknown territory. The last few minutes were torment and I was in such pain. I managed to get my (fortunately) long coat on before the end of the practice which served as cover, though the act of doing it was dangerous. It was waiting in line in an area at the side afterwards when disaster struck. My whole body shuddered and a second later I did one of the longest pisses of my life uncontrollably into my jeans, giving myself a thorough soaking and leaving a growing puddle on the floor. I was helpless to disguise the hissing noise and had to give up trying. At dismissal I managed to escape quickly with nobody realising what had happened. I went to the same public gents where this time I went in a cubicle and changed into dry underwear and my school pants. Nobody said anything to me. It was a narrow escape from humiliation. I was annoyed that my friends in the choir all seemed to have greater bladder capacities than me and would have given anything to have had a friend who suffered the same way that I did.

I can also relate to the story by theblackman24, when you lost control on the way to the urinal and had to whip it out before getting there. My story is a long one of torture on a 2.5 hour bus ride wearing a concert suit when I was 15, which I have recounted before on this site, but to cut a long story short, I felt like I had been at 10/10 for about 15 minutes and was in dire pain before the bus finally stopped. When it did, I plucked up the courage to run to the front begging to be let off immediately (don't remember exactly what I asked). The door was opened and I ran like a demented maniac into a side street but there were too many people around. I then realised that there was an underground public toilet right near the bus, which a member of the public kindly pointed out to me. As I started running down the stairs of the gents, pee started coming out unstoppably. I paused, unzipped, whipped it out and did a terrific fountain down the stairs. I continued running and pissing to the urinal and continued peeing for what seemed like for ever. Afterwards, my boxers were very damp from the squirts during the last 15 minutes on the bus and the torrent that started before I could get it out, but there was no noticeable damage to the suit I had to wear for the concert, but god was I traumatised for several minutes afterwards!

I have plenty more recollections, but these can wait for another time. 2 of them revolve around the scouts, one involving a half wetting, one when I went to work with my mother for a whole morning and tried proving something to myself (with a very soggy ending) and a few others on buses. 

Keep the stories flowing!

6 minutes ago, Allegretto said:

Fantastic stories guys, which remind me of my own desperation incidents at that age, of trying to hold to increase my capacity and of the times when I just made it or didn't quite. I'm fascinated by Saltie's description of the time you had been in pain and then your bladder went into a kind of remission. I had the same experience but in slightly different circumstances. I was not doing a deliberate omo hold. Instead I was subjected to a school choir practice of 2.5 hours plus the walk there and back without a pee break at the age of 12 in a church with no toilet. It actually happened two days running. The first day I wasn't expecting this situation and managed to hold out till the end when I ran to the public gents opposite at bursting point. Two kind old men at the urinal sensed my desperation, moved apart to let me in and one of them waited until I was done and asked if I was OK. I politely thanked him, explaining the situation. The following day I wasn't so lucky. Realising the possibility that I might wet myself, I wore old grey jeans instead of my grey school pants. The urge to pee started earlier and I spent the last hour of the practice holding myself, first with my left hand in my pocket, then a full blown hold. 20 minutes before the end of the practice, I even managed to get my hand discretely down the waistband of my pants for a while without anyone noticing for an even more forceful grip. It was at that stage that my bladder went numb and for quite a few minutes the feeling went away. It was the first time I experienced this sensation and was like unknown territory. The last few minutes were torment and I was in such pain. I managed to get my (fortunately) long coat on before the end of the practice which served as cover, though the act of doing it was dangerous. It was waiting in line in an area at the side afterwards when disaster struck. My whole body shuddered and a second later I did one of the longest pisses of my life uncontrollably into my jeans, giving myself a thorough soaking and leaving a growing puddle on the floor. I was helpless to disguise the hissing noise and had to give up trying. At dismissal I managed to escape quickly with nobody realising what had happened. I went to the same public gents where this time I went in a cubicle and changed into dry underwear and my school pants. Nobody said anything to me. It was a narrow escape from humiliation. I was annoyed that my friends in the choir all seemed to have greater bladder capacities than me and would have given anything to have had a friend who suffered the same way that I did.

I can also relate to the story by theblackman24, when you lost control on the way to the urinal and had to whip it out before getting there. My story is a long one of torture on a 2.5 hour bus ride wearing a concert suit when I was 15, which I have recounted before on this site, but to cut a long story short, I felt like I had been at 10/10 for about 15 minutes and was in dire pain before the bus finally stopped. When it did, I plucked up the courage to run to the front begging to be let off immediately (don't remember exactly what I asked). The door was opened and I ran like a demented maniac into a side street but there were too many people around. I then realised that there was an underground public toilet right near the bus, which a member of the public kindly pointed out to me. As I started running down the stairs of the gents, pee started coming out unstoppably. I paused, unzipped, whipped it out and did a terrific fountain down the stairs. I continued running and pissing to the urinal and continued peeing for what seemed like for ever. Afterwards, my boxers were very damp from the squirts during the last 15 minutes on the bus and the torrent that started before I could get it out, but there was no noticeable damage to the suit I had to wear for the concert, but god was I traumatised for several minutes afterwards!

I have plenty more recollections, but these can wait for another time. 2 of them revolve around the scouts, one involving a half wetting, one when I went to work with my mother for a whole morning and tried proving something to myself (with a very soggy ending) and a few others on buses. 

Keep the stories flowing!

I love the story of the bus trip! 

I was in middle school when I began holding until I got home just to see if I could do it.  No one would be home until 6:00PM, so I'd drink water until I just couldn't hold it in any longer.  I think it's not uncommon for guys that age to challenge themselves and learn what their limits are.  

Enjoying rereading these so thought I would add one of my own. 

This Happened when I was 11. The same rules applied as before because I was in upper school so we were expected to use the toilets downstairs at playtime and lunchtime and otherwise wait until home time. 

I tried not to drink much anyway as I hated the school toilets with their horrible half black seat tops which were cold and had a gap at the front. I hated how the doors had gaps at the top and bottom and how the cubicle walls were so thin everyone heard every drop of pee you did. I hated the smell and the horrible harsh paper towels to dry your hands that left your hands sore and damp. I even hated the cheap education standard toilet paper that hurt your private areas every time you had to wipe yourself. I just stayed away and would rush home at 3pm to use my bathroom at home. I did have a few close calls but this day was different. 

It was the afternoon and I had had the free school milk (the days before Margaret Thatcher did away with it) and then juice with my lunch. By now I was a monitor at lunch time with the little children and I was allowed some juice to have while helping them before having my own dinner and juice again when they left and it was the second sitting. I had probably had something to drink with breakfast too. By later in the afternoon I had the urge to go. 

I was far too shy to ask to be excused and besides, as I said, I hated the toilets so much. So I did my usual and held. I was always very discreet about holding in school but by this point I was also aware of a new and different feeling too whenever I had a full bladder. It was like a tingling feeling in my pants and a draw to touch myself down there. I wriggled about a little on my chair as I felt my need growing. Even if I could wait until 3pm I had a 25 minutes walk home first before I could use the bathroom and for some reason I was getting worried this day. 

I moved to the edge of my seat and wriggled. The problem was all the wriggling was increasing my desire to touch myself so bad. My breasts had developed by this point and it was just months before my cycle would start so I certainly had all the hormones in place though I was still young, naive and innocent. I was also getting quite bursting for the toilet too now. I tried crossing my legs and bouncing my knee but that wasn’t helping. I really wanted to put my hand between my legs and my brain was urging me to do this for more than one reason. My body was tingling all over and I was so sensitive to touch. I tried to get on with my work but I really did need the loo now and it was hard to hold on much longer. 

All of a sudden I heard my name being mentioned. I turned around to hear the teacher ask me if I could go to the storage cupboard for a couple of new jotters for some children who had finished the ones they had. I must have been the messenger or something but I was actually pretty glad to get out my seat and out of the classroom. I seriously toyed with the idea of racing for a pee that I so urgently needed but two things stopped me: one I was scared to be caught and get into trouble and secondly the toilets were downstairs and the storage cupboard was upstairs in the total opposite direction! 

I danced my way to the cupboard which was in the back of a spare classroom that was used for dance/drama/watching tv etc. I looked into the room through the glass topped door and saw a class in the room doing drama. I was looking in with one hand between my legs and my legs continually moving. I was close to peeing myself and had to walk through a room of children to get into a huge walk in cupboard. 

I chapped the door while trying to stop myself pee dancing. It was not working terribly well so I opened the door and said so quickly ‚Äėthe teacher has asked me to get something from the cupboard‚Äô and at that I ran through the room, opened the cupboard door and shut the door behind me. I rummaged for the light and found myself in a rectangular room with shelves on either side and stocked with a variety of reading books on one side and jotters on the other, right from bottom to top. At the end of the room was a plastic chair obviously used to stand on to reach higher objects. I had both hands between my legs now and I ran to the chair and sat down. How I wished that chair was a toilet! I was so so desperate I could not sit still and with both hands between my legs I rocked back and forth begging my pee to stay in.¬†

Suddenly I felt warm and shaking. My pants were damp and I assumed I had wet myself so I slipped my hands into my pants as I rocked to find I had not peed but yet I was somehow strangely damp. I kept rocking and pushing against myself with my hands as the sweat poured off me. I lost all sense of what I was doing when suddenly the need to pee became immense and I pulled my pants to the side and raised myself a little off the chair as pee splattered from my damp vagina and onto the plastic chair. I panicked about it spilling over so I let out enough to ease my bladder a bit, released the gusset of my pants to cover myself back up and grabbed the jotters and went back to class. 

The problem was my face was so red, I was sweating, and I was terrified I would get into trouble. I remember the teacher commenting that it took me a while and I said there was a class in the room and the teacher was chatting to me! 

Of course that never explained my red face, the sweat beads on my forehead and back of my neck and my ability to now sit perfectly still. 

That was the only time I ever did anything like that and to this day I still get red faced thinking about it.