Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite situation for holding?

In bed. ? 

But idk, I don't kinda like to hold in situations when there's no any possibility to use the toilet at any point or wet (unnoticed). Of course, it adds the excitement and makes everything somehow more intense but I also get really nervous and anxious. I still run to these situations quite often to be honest. I might have over estimated my ability to hold and end up getting these close calls all the time. I don't like to use public toilets and try to avoid them if possible so I end up holding public quite a lot (and need to use them every time anyway in the end). 

The added risk factor does absolutely nothing for me, unless I'm under command to take said risk.  Otherwise, it affects me rather negatively and I get anxious/nervous and it could bring on a panic attack (I am very prone to those).  But my desire to please apparently supersedes any and all of that.  I even took a walk around the neighborhood in wet jeans the other day on command, something I would NEVER EVER DO on my own.  It's certainly not my favorite thing ever and I'd always very much rather not as it is not my thing, per se, but get me in subspace (or just be the correct person asking) and I'll do almost anything, I guess, lol.  

That being said, being controlled and told that I may not use the bathroom is just about my favorite thing.  So, I guess you could say I do enjoy holding a very full bladder in a situation in which I cannot pee; it just has to be in the right context.

Like most people, I'd rather not wet myself in public where other people might see. But I feel like being in a situation where I really can't let myself pee makes the holding experience much more intense. It helps me hold longer and leak less. Holding in my car is a great middle ground, since I really don't want to have an accident in my car but it's private enough that I'm not risking much. I also like holding on walks near my home, since I know I can get back if there's a real emergency.

Also, I love getting holding challenges when I'm desperate and generally sharing the experience with someone.

My commute to classes is an hour one way. Sometines I'll drink my coffee close to when i arrive to class, deink it and some water before leaving to come back home, and try to make sure im as desperate as possible on the ride home. Ive only wet myself once from doing this, and it wasnt even that bad but its so thrilling and exciting not actually knowing if something will happen where i really get stuck on the road and have to hold it longer or just pee myself.

I like to take long walks in the evening. My usual walk takes 2 hours, so I drink a bunch of water before leaving and make it a point not to use the bathroom, then see how it goes.

Quite a few times I've had to stop and pee because it was cold out, but earlier this summer when it was warm and dark, I just let go and kept walking. ?