Sign In

Okay, boys, lay down your sizes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 3 soft, a tick under 6 hard. Once when I was getting a check up by a female doctor, I had the opposite of most guys’s worst nightmares come true. My dick shriveled up to, as id estimate, about 1

Eighteen inches, but who's counting?

Fuck it. I'mma drop my futa cock size here.    ~4 soft, ~6.5 hard.

16 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Estimates without access to a tactile ruler/tape measure:

Fully erect:
Length: between 5 and 6 inches.
width: between 1 and 2 inches.

fully flaccid:
length: less than 1 inch(nearly fully retracts into my pubic mound.
width: between 1 and 2 inches(doesn't change much in thickness between erect and flaccid).

Not sure how to estimate girth, since the cross-section isn't circular, but I'm not sure its elliptical either, and the difference between the major and minor axis of the cross-section is smaller than the uncertainty in the estimates of those measurements.

as a male i'd rather underestimate than over estimate lmao

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 3 soft, a tick under 6 hard. Once when I was getting a check up by a female doctor, I had the opposite of most guys’s worst nightmares come true. My dick shriveled up to, as id estimate, about 1 inch or less. It was super humiliating because I was thinking “I promise it’s not a micro penis!” To be fair, I’m gay, so maybe that’s why haha. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 12:58 AM, Figgitydoo said:

Unfortunately, mine is so small that it's usually inside me, if that makes sense. It's like one inch (maybe a little bigger) when I pull it out.

When erect, it's about 4 inches. I hope it gets bigger when I lose weight.

Mine seemed a lot smaller when I was overweight, and significantly larger after I’d lost about 25lb. I’d guess about an inch.  I believe fat forms around the base thus the length protruding gets less when you gain weight  

i also changed from wearing briefs to loose boxers or no underwear and it then it gradually seemed to get bigger over the next year or two as well. 

• 1 month later...

6.75 inches long by 2 inches in width hard. Despite being above average compared to the general population, I still feel like I'm inadequate 😕. Hasn't been inside another human for almost ten years now (depression sucks). Hoping to change that in the next year or two if this pandemic ever let's up.

When I'm flaccid, it may as well be zero.  It sometimes hides inside me, but when it's not hiding, it is probably about an inch.

When erect, it's about 5 inches, though when I was in better shape, it was at or slightly over 6.  The fat around the midsection does shorten the length, as can other factors.

6 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Very interesting. I could swear that hubby was shrinking, it literally seems as though I can never get him as deep as I used to. I def didn’t want to ask him 😂 This makes perfect sense.

I love these threads where we get a peek into private guy stuff

I have no idea you and your husband's age but if he is 40+ you could be correct. I am proof it happens.

There are enough naked pix of me on line (a few here much more on X tube under the same name) and at this point in my life I have no need or desire to impress anybody, let alone virtual strangers (no offense). Also I am a nudist and frequently walk around naked. So what I am saying is accurate no BS.

At a week away from 68 I am literally half the man I used to be. Right now today I have 3-3.5 inches in length, approximately 1.5 inches in diameter in width (difficult to measure) and a circumference of about 5 inches all flaccid. There are times it almost shrinks almost into my scrotum. This is annoying especially when I need to pee. Even more so if I am desperate because it is difficult to grab. But that is only sometimes, perhaps according with what I am wearing.

When erect my penis enlarges to about 6 inches in length and circumference. Nothing special here.

I wish I still had the Polaroid picture my now ex-wife took when we were about 20.  It would show I am not making this up. Honestly there is no reason to do that was 48 years ago. It was actually about 6 inches flaccid and 12 inches fully erect. It had a curve to it. That is double what it is now.

Initially I really didn’t notice the gradual shrinkage that was occurring. But about 10 years ago I really noticed it. I looked online as to what was happening. All I found was that there was not a lot of data on the topic. And what there was might not be accurate, since men tend to embellish their manhood.  It was hypothesized that the more you had the more you lose. Some less endowed males will notice little difference as they age. It is thought that the decrease in testosterone is responsible for this.

I wonder if the decrease in pubic hair is related. I have never nor do I have a desire to shave it off. I am old school. But instead of a bushy brown curly pubes I have short thin dark hair there.

9 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Very interesting. I could swear that hubby was shrinking, it literally seems as though I can never get him as deep as I used to. I def didn’t want to ask him 😂 This makes perfect sense.

I love these threads where we get a peek into private guy stuff

At one point, I was 120 pounds heavier than I was when I started college and was still playing  football.  After I stopped playing, my weight went up because I was still eating as if I was as active as I had been.  That happened for a couple years, but I lost that weight before injuring my knee, which caused my weight to go back up again, and my weight has been going up and down for the last 15 years, for various reasons.  

But the fat around my midsection is also somewhat around my pubic area, and that is part of why it's shorter (I'm also diabetic and on depression medication, which both have had a noticeable affect on me).  But anything that increases fat in the pubic area will shorten the length, because part of the length is in that fat area.  Also, I think that anything that affects testosterone in men could cause it to shorten as well (as well as have erections of "lesser quality").

But, as soon as I can get back to playing sports and hitting the gym, I'm going to try and put a huge effort into losing weight to get myself back to where I was when I was younger.