Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were stuck in a major traffic jam..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold it and enjoy the feeling. Have yet ti ever wet in a car but I think it woukd be very sexy 

I have wet my pants in this situation before and Im sure if I got caught short again I would pee myself again

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Lol yeah! I often leave meetings to drive back to the office bursting when I could have peed before leaving! One day I am going to get caught out!!!!! 😂

I’ve taken routes before where I know there’s a traffic jam up ahead, just to see if my endurance is good enough. No full on floods yet but plenty of leaking!

1 minute ago, NotDusty said:

I’ve taken routes before where I know there’s a traffic jam up ahead, just to see if my endurance is good enough. No full on floods yet but plenty of leaking!

Lol me to! Often had to walk into motorway service stations trying to get my belt done up over my swollen bladder! Only leaked once though which is surprising I guess?? 

16 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Yeah maybe! Just seem. To have phenomenal control although not the biggest bladder in the world

i get what your saying about pee shyness as well,    Hate idea of someone knowing I need to pee or peeing outside!! 

I think you’d better start testing that phenomenal bladder control a bit more in that case!

4 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

Sounds like a plan! Leaked badly once- but it took 3 hours to travel 6 miles ans I was already desperate when the traffic stopped! Even I didn’t enjoy that so much!!!! 

Ahh man, that sounds like a situation I’d love to get into with a girlfriend.

Either just her or both of us going out of our minds with our full bladders for hours on end with nowhere to go.

33 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Ahh man, that sounds like a situation I’d love to get into with a girlfriend.

Either just her or both of us going out of our minds with our full bladders for hours on end with nowhere to go.

Yeah it was a weird one- the car bit was grim but it was dark, through road works and I was surrounded by lorries. I knew there were services up ahead but had no reference how far, I was literally in extreme pain and could not get into a comfortable position at all. Didn’t leak until I was walking across the car park and even more when undoing my trousers, which was a massive turn on lol. Would have loved to have had someone to share the experience with!! 

I've been in this situation many times.  My long range driving became largely about getting to places that decorate the car with branch scratches, wind-blown sand and dents.  So Ive avoided fancy cars.  Often my drives involved getting up early and drinking enough coffee to keep my eyes open.  Drives mainly provided me with enjoyment (regional specialty shopping), woodlands and contact with family.

The actual conditions requiring holding included foot-hill roads with no highway shoulder, farm areas with just enough population that any stop would have an audience and long inter-city freeways with broad fire lanes beyond the guardrails again guaranteeing an audience.  I don't do audience.  Disliking rest stops, I usually avoid them by skipping preemptive pees.

After ore than a dozen unintended car-wetting incidents, I tried diapers.  Purposely holding until spurting, I felt the wet and overflow after maybe four spurting clusters.  (Normally I involuntarily spurt three or four times in a few seconds, then can hold for a few minutes.  This happens several times, then a flood erupts.)  I drove up a forest-service road with nothing but deer and wrens for audience.  The leaks covered much more area than I expected.  I might as well have had a couple facial tissues in my pants.  The diapers appearing more capacious seemed determined to show under slacks.

After a few more bladder mishaps, I tried the towel over garbage bag approach.  It twice produced the results described in someone else's post well up the thread.  Testimonials to PeePodMats claim they do work -- at least for children in the back set.

A couple years later I looked more carefully into adult diapers.  Regardless of claims, some have tighter leg bands, more absorbent material and better absorbent material.  Sometimes I put on an adult night diaper and stowed plastic bags and less visible diapers in the trunk.  This worked well enough for me to bypass preemptive pees.  I buy my coffee at drive through lanes or take a thermos.  The diapers that work for me very seldom leak.  When I needed to change myself, I found a suitable place (usually a little-used side road).  When remaining driving time appears more than 1 1/2 hour, I put on a fresh night diaper.  Less than 1 1/2 hour gets me into a more discrete day diaper.

As I've mostly abandoned private-car travel, I wear Real Fit or similar on cross county and inter-county bus rides.

Desperate car-rides can be h#ll, I have more than once found out. But I don't know what kind of bottles you people are talking about ? Sodabottles overhere..well,to say it neatly ,"things won't fit ! ,and the smaller ones do have a much wider neck but..well,as they're much smaller they tend to get filled up in just a few seconds ..so no luck there either.

An empty gas-jerrycan has once saved me from an otherwise very embarressing situation, coming unexpectedly to a halt in a traffic jam. And at 3ltr's did the job nicely 🙂

Otherwise every tree,bush or (abandoned) building will suffice for as far as I'm concerned..

1 minute ago, wannawatch said:

Desperate car-rides can be h#ll, I have more than once found out. But I don't know what kind of bottles you people are talking about ? Sodabottles overhere..well,to say it neatly ,"things won't fit ! ,and the smaller ones do have a much wider neck but..well,as they're much smaller they tend to get filled up in just a few seconds ..so no luck there either.

An empty gas-jerrycan has once saved me from an otherwise very embarressing situation, coming unexpectedly to a halt in a traffic jam. And at 3ltr's did the job nicely 🙂

Otherwise every tree,bush or (abandoned) building will suffice for as far as I'm concerned..

Lol did you fill the 3 litre can?? 

That sounds like a l o t ..hope you'll enjoy the feeling ! That whole idea of the human bladder being filled at..I don't know the exact number out of the top of my head-what was it 750ml ? And for a woman even less at 500ml or so..That's proven to be quite a sloppy estimate.The human bladder is a muscle,and can-and will stretch,how far is up to each individual.

One liter seems reasonable enough if one must but 3 ? that is a l o t ! 😉

• 2 years later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread if people mind that, but I just ran into it going through the content of one person I'm following. Funny, when I first answered this I said I'd get out and wet myself next to the car to spare my seats, but in practice, in a real jam, I find you can't do that because you've got to keep moving forward little by little. I came to mention my recent car wetting, and found another I'd talked about.. Thankfully no one was in the car with me this time, but it was the same. Traffic backed up for miles in a place where it's usually calm meant that now, as then, I ended up soaking my pants and seat long before I was anywhere I could get out. Sometimes, even when you didn't plan any omo fun and thought your bladder ought to have been strengthened by holds, time runs out and you're not in a position to work any preexisting plan. There's nothing you can do about it but feel the warmth spreading over your lap and under your butt as you helplessly go to the bathroom on yourself and whatever's beneath you again.

@Stanley79, you sound like me, finding that it's not so easy when you are driving in places where you don't know where the restrooms are. I have a waterproof seat cover and carry spare clothes as a rule ever since that happened to me a few times, and I've been glad for their presence on several occasions! I hope you'll share some of your car wettings. Do you have trouble with control under other circumstances? 

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

How have I only just discovered this?! One of my favourite scenario's too!

Def hold it (and enjoy the feeling) until the inevitable happened. Then I'd just start peeing and hope I was wearing black pants. If I was, I'd probably let it out sooner rather than alter if I'm in horrible pain.

Wouldn't have the balls to just get out and pee on the car/road in front of others, even when I'm bursting. The sight of piss bottles etc and doing that in general for some reason makes me wretch. Yet sitting there in a puddle of my own piss doesn't for some reason.

Car desperation is one of my more stressful scenarios. Having wet in the car once I know how long it took to get the smell out of my seats (relied on vinegar and baking soda) and how worried I was someone would find out! When driving there is very little you can do to "quickly pull over" in an appropriate spot so you need to know exactly how many miles your bladder can hold out or where services are. In UK unless you are in countryside and able to find a very secluded location it is not easy to just pull over.