Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were stuck in a major traffic jam..

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I am in the wet seat club. I had planned a desperation session but once I got to motorway traffic was horrendous.

As I sat there pain getting more intense I thought I would release some pressure except once I had started I couldn't stop.

Please note these photos were taken when I was parked in a service station.

20180927_201538.jpg

20180927_201555.jpg

20180927_201529.jpg

Nice wetting!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold it and enjoy the feeling. Have yet ti ever wet in a car but I think it woukd be very sexy 

I have wet my pants in this situation before and Im sure if I got caught short again I would pee myself again

Ok so you are stuck in a major traffic jam on a Motorway- the traffic isn’t moving at all, and you have no idea when this situation will change- your bladder is painfully full and you are approaching

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Simonwet said:

Love wetting in the car -always have a bin bag in the door pocket to protect the seat if the mood takes me ?

Smart move. Cleaning car seats it's not easy. I also have a big trash bag hidden in a small luggage compartment under the right seat, so I can use it if there is a chance of wetting accident in the car due to traffic jam or something similar. 

Happened before, in a car with people I'd never in a million years try option one or three with. Wasn't planned or staged or otherwise even a little bit deliberate at all. After the better part of an hour I just couldn't hold it anymore and wet myself.

When I knew it was about to happen and there was nothing I could do about it, I turned on the radio so nobody could hear the inevitable sound (though of course it still sounded like it was a million decibels to me), and then tried to keep my best poker face while I helplessly soaked my pants. Held my legs a bit apart so it wouldn't totally soak my lap and become super visible; held something in my right hand to hopefully block the view... thankfully, I was just dropping them off, so I didn't have to get out and totally make it obvious; if they noticed, it's never come up. 

As for the car seat, I cleaned it as best I could, looked up what products online are best for such clean-up. I sniff as hard as I can and can't smell any pee, so it must've worked!

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

lol I meant not big enough!! ?

Hahaha I know, I was pulling your leg there! 

Now, if the bottle wasn't big enough, then either one of two things would happen! 

Either a: I am able to let out enough wee in order to feel better and avoid an embarrassing accident, or B: I'll get out of my car, walk off the motorway pretty far to avoid my schlong showing, then relieve the rest. I would definitely wanna do anything to avoid an accident in my car since I'm sorta a huge car guy and would hate seeing wee get sucked up into the seats! ???

1 minute ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Hahaha I know, I was pulling your leg there! 

Now, if the bottle wasn't big enough, then either one of two things would happen! 

Either a: I am able to let out enough wee in order to feel better and avoid an embarrassing accident, or B: I'll get out of my car, walk off the motorway pretty far to avoid my schlong showing, then relieve the rest. I would definitely wanna do anything to avoid an accident in my car since I'm sorta a huge car guy and would hate seeing wee get sucked up into the seats! ???

Lol fair enough! I would just hold it! ??