Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Back in college, I had a GF who indulged me in wetting her panties and half slips.

One day, in class, she became obviously tense, and a bit fidgetey.  I asked if she was okay, and she wrote down, 'I have to go!'.

She was wearing a simple blouse and a mid-thigh blue jean miniskirt.  White panties on, underneath.

It was about a 5 minute walk back to her room from the classroom, but it was both of ours final class of the day.  I asked if she wanted to use the restroom right outside class, but she said, "no, I can wait."

I walked up the stairs behind her, hoping to see a wet spot...nothing.  Two girls coming down the stairs, also wearing shorter skirts, gave me an eyeful of white panties.

This was a stellar afternoon!

We get inside her room, and she heads for the toilet.  I ask her, "would you please put on a slip and wet yourself?"

She protested, though not for long, took off her skirt, put on a slip, and stood in the shower.  She'd been in there about five seconds, grabbed her crotch, and not two seconds after that, her slip turned dark all around her hand.  I think she truly had an accident, which is exactly what I was hoping would happen to her, one day.

That led to a rather enjoyable rest of the day, and I'll never forget it.

She'd wet her bikini, panties, other slips, but this was involuntary, and I loved it.  She'd normally position herself in such a way that I could look up her skirt, and she'd ask, a few times, "can you see okay?"

Not this time, though, and it was PERFECT.