Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if anybody had the means or knowledge on how to download videos from water-detox.club?? They have some great videos and I've watched most of them, but only having 3 days to view them for such a price is completely terrible. 

They are a bit too expensive for what they are trying to do, so, the next time I see a video of theirs I want it to be mine if I am paying for it. Anybody know how to do this? They have a new video called competition that I'd like to see but their preview is terrible and only about 5 seconds of nothing lol.

Thanks for your help guys! I do scope out the videos regardless of price and now have found a way to download them for keeps. Their price is way too high for a 72 hour access so I will gladly keep them for now. Anyway the last movie features good desperation, but does not show an ending. That's why it frustrates me that they don't put descriptions on things. The good ones so far in terms of desperation are "freeze" "20 minutes before the flood" and the latest competition features good desperation but I'd wait until the actually post the rest to even bother. They need a better marketing scheme.

4 hours ago, Cool bro said:

The good ones so far in terms of desperation are "freeze" "20 minutes before the flood" and the latest competition features good desperation but I'd wait until the actually post the rest to even bother.

I would also recommend “Ariel (Part2),”  That one has to be my favorite so far!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Some of the videos they have is pretty good. Ive talked to the dude running the site a lot of times. They are however struggling to keep the site going because of high price of models etc and not many subscribers. Unfortunately I think the site is doomed to die. The absolutely insane pricing makes the videos not worth it, even if they are pretty decent. And even more unfortunately the latest videos are very sub par in my oppinion, which makes it even less worth it. Ive told him several times that if he lowered the pricing then more people would sign up and then hed make more money but to no avail.

Ive supported him for a while and Ive spent way more money on the site than I feel comfortable doing, simply to help him out. But I can unfortunately no longer keep doing that.

Some of the videos look interesting but the pricing is just too high. They are competing with established sites like lovewetting, b2b etc which are much better value at the moment. I'm also not a fan of their practice of breaking a single video down into several short parts and charging separately for access to each. 

Speaking of bound2burst, I'd love to see them offer a streaming service.

Tbh I am not a huge fan of their videos. Models are mostly quiet and not interactive, background is just like a plain wall, and it feels like not all models really hold till their limit.

I agree about prices, but I think site owner got into a catch-22. I read from someone who talked to him that he makes clips so expensive because he has very few subscribers and he struggles to even cover expenses like models wages. But obviously, so high prices detract a lot of new subscribers, so it's kind of a loop - he wants to cover expenses, very few people buy his clips so he makes prices high, even fewer people buy his clips because of high prices, he still doesn't make enough money to make profit. I think once he runs out of enthusiasm, his site will die. It's obviously not even comparable to the content quality of Lovewetting or B2B who also offer much better pricing.