Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times did you use the school toilets in a typical day at High School?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my high school we were not allowed to use the toilets during lessons or while walking from one lesson to another. To reinforce this rule the toilets were kept locked all day and only unlocked durin

My ex would make a habit of holding all day and then updating me through the day on how bad she had to go. She hated public toilets, so she tried to hold it all day if she could. She would go about he

I ALWAYS held all day and sometimes took pleasure in drinking heaps during lunch so that by the time the end of school came at 3pm I was getting really full. My bus didn't come until 3:35 and I didn't

I was bullied in my secondary school and I often had the stall door kicked in on me. I refused to use urinals because I'm not comfortable with exposure. Because of the bullying, I would often hold a lot, until I got permission from the principal to use the bathroom in the other building.

All in all, I would probably go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a day. Usually just to check my phone away from the teachers (we weren't allowed phones).