Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many times did you use the school toilets in a typical day at High School?

I have noticed a lot of threads here about peeing in school. Some people avoided school toilets for different reasons and ended up having accidents. It also says a lot about bladder capacity and confidence when we were teenagers. Personally I usually went 3 times a day (morning break, lunchtime and after school if I had an activity. I was also relieved to discover when I started at secondary school that a lot of the boys in my class (we were an all boys school) went straight to the toilet at the start of morning break. I had a friend who held all day. One day we were travelling home after school on the bus after school choir and he told me of his desperation for a pee adding that he hadn't been since leaving home in the morning. When we arrived he ran off down the road gripping himself with one hand, trying to carry his coat and oboe with the other, bag over his shoulder, it was a funny sight. After that I noticed he made a point of using the toilet on the bus station before setting off when we had after school choir, but he always used a cubicle and told me he hated the school toilets. When I reached 11 I started to challenge myself to last the morning without going at morning break, but only if I didn't want to go particularly or had a route to lesson 4 at about 11.45 which went past a toilet. Once when we had an all morning choir practice with no break at the local cathedral when I was about 12 was the only occasion I wet myself at secondary school and that is a story I have told before, though I think it was influential in starting my omo fetish and I was dismayed that the same didn't happen to any other boys in the choir (unless like me they disguised it well by changing out of their jeans back into school trousers afterwards). I was always envious of others with bigger, stronger bladders who could last longer and hoped the same would happen to me as I went into my teens, but it didn't really happen. Long exams and bus trips were a torture, especially in mornings. I would be interested to know about your experiences and whether difficulties over school toilets led to accidents.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my high school we were not allowed to use the toilets during lessons or while walking from one lesson to another. To reinforce this rule the toilets were kept locked all day and only unlocked durin

My ex would make a habit of holding all day and then updating me through the day on how bad she had to go. She hated public toilets, so she tried to hold it all day if she could. She would go about he

I ALWAYS held all day and sometimes took pleasure in drinking heaps during lunch so that by the time the end of school came at 3pm I was getting really full. My bus didn't come until 3:35 and I didn't

Only very very rarely to be honest - I could usually hold the day. I used to pee last thing before I left for school in the morning, then usually first thing when I got back in in the afternoon.

It was more often when I was in 6th Form as then we had the common room with a drinks machine so I drank more during the day.

But in standard school I could probably count the number of times I used the school loos on the fingers of one hand over my whole time there.

The bathrooms at my school were kind of bad. Not only would grudge-filled students flood the loos with tissue, but I've also seen some seriously disgusting stuff in there that I will spare the description of.

Because of that, my own shyness, strict rules around the bathrooms, and because I enjoyed the challenge, I held it all day every day. This went well actually - I didn't have a single accident in all my years there, and I heard it wasn't too uncommon for students to do this - I could easily hold and concentrate on my work if I crossed my legs under my desk, but the lessons we had to do standing up would cause some leakage. I'd stubbornly hold it until either I was in pain or I couldn't concentrate on the lesson anymore. The situation got pretty bad when I did decide to go (but it was hard to find a usable bathroom), and some of the journeys home weren't very comfortable, and once I got home I often had to go pee immediately.

It was kind of dumb, but I don't regret any of it. In my final year, I did finally chill out and start using them normally as our classrooms in that year had their own restroom and were more mature.

I was bullied in high school, thus I was nervous about using the restrooms. The boys room was filled with so many smokers it was difficult to even get to the urinal. Once there I could not pee. I was extremely self conscious about just standing there. So I just stopped  going in there.

So to answer you question i rarely used the bathroom in high school. I usually had to pee badly by lunch, but I held it the rest of the day. If I stayed after school that meant not going for over 9 hours. It freeken hurt , but I managed  not to wet myself.

This helped to continue expanding my already large bladder.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I ALWAYS held all day and sometimes took pleasure in drinking heaps during lunch so that by the time the end of school came at 3pm I was getting really full. My bus didn't come until 3:35 and I didn't get home until 4pm. If I was doing well and feeling confident I would drink even more water after school just so that I was absolutely bursting by the time I got home - deliberately. Sometimes it was a little touch and go but I enjoyed the challenge of holding on. If I wanted to push myself I would hold on until dinner time.

Sometimes I would avoid peeing in the morning as well to add to the challenge. There was a couple of times I would pee on Sunday night, not pee Monday morning, hold all day through to Monday night and then hold even more until Tuesday morning. I never managed to pluck up the courage to hold until Tuesday afternoon though. In hindsight I probably should have.

All of this was done completely in secret of course - my personal secret fetish. I wish I had had someone (preferably female) to share it with.

Edited by dairymanbig (see edit history)

In my high school we were not allowed to use the toilets during lessons or while walking from one lesson to another. To reinforce this rule the toilets were kept locked all day and only unlocked during morning break and lunchtime. The school day started at 8.45am and finished at 3.30pm. I always drink a lot in the morning so usually by morning break (11am) I would need to pee pretty badly, but would always hold on until lunch. By the time lunchtime started (12.20pm) I would be bursting to go so would usually go for a much needed pee right at the start of lunch, or near the end. Sometimes at lunch I would be too busy and didn’t leave myself enough time to pee, so I’d just have to sit there dying for a pee through all two hours of afternoon lessons and hold it until I got home at around 4pm. 

As I got more confident with my holding abilities I would deliberately skip my lunchtime pee and drink even more water, then enjoy the feeling of holding a really full bladder during afternoon lessons knowing that even if I did ask permission to go to the toilet, I wouldn’t be allowed. Sometimes I had to stay after school to finish coursework or use the recording studio, which meant having to hold on even longer (maybe an hour or two) before I finally got home.

I remember one time during a hot summers day drinking loads more water than usual and by the end of lunchtime I was absolutely bursting to go. I considered using the toilets but decided that I’d be able to hang on until the end of school. By halfway through my first lesson of the afternoon I was absolutely dying to pee and my really full bladder was making it hard to concentrate, and I regretted not peeing at lunch. Because it was so hot I kept having to drink water though, which made my bladder fill even more. By the time I went into my final lesson of the day I was so desperate to pee that I was having trouble focusing on anything else. I could hardly sit still and kept looking up at the clock, but time was moving so slowly! I was in a band and after school that day we were practising in one of the music rooms, so as soon as the lesson ended I went to the room, set up my guitar and amp then hurried off to the toilets, only to find them already locked! A really attractive female drama teacher was walking past and noticed my frustration so tried to unlock them for me. Unluckily for me her key wouldn’t work (she apologised for teasing me) and I had to hang on for another hour all through my band practice. On the walk home I couldn’t wait anymore so actually ended up peeing in an alleyway and almost getting caught!

In elementary up to 6th grade, there was a point during the lunch hour where the teacher lined everyone up to use the bathroom (2 boys and 2 girls at a time), and that is when everyone went.  The "line leaders" had a privilege of using the restroom first, timed for 2 minutes.  I was often a line leader, being the most well-behaved.  Sometime during 6th grade (as a leader), I had an incident where I went up to the urinal, as usual, but I couldn't pee and panicked.  I felt so embarrassed to tell the teacher, since she was female (and she was already in an extremely bad mood).  After that event, I became pee shy and held it all day during Jr. High and High School.  I always avoided drinking much  because I didn't want to end up needing to pee badly.  Plus I was bullied in Jr. High so I had real fear of being trapped in the boys room with juveniles who could easily kick my butt (at least in High School I made friends with the football team and bullies totally left me alone ?).   A few rare times though, I had to ask to go.  There were only 2 times I was ever denied -- one led to an accident (age 11), and the other I ran out of the classroom (in pain) to the restroom.  That one I was 14 and received a serious conduct mark for disobeying.  It was the only bad mark I ever got on my record and I felt really bad about it.

The toilets in my high school weren't too bad. While it's not like one would ever want to eat a meal in there, they were generally clean and well-maintained, and, with maybe one exception, I never really heard of anything unseemly happening within them. That said, as someone with a large bladder, I never really used them to pee. Not out of fear or embarrassment, it was usually just easier to hold through the day. I always ended up going as soon as I got home. Some days produced a few close calls, but nothing resulting in a full-on wetting.

The only times I ever used the school toilets were to poop, and, even then, it had to be at an emergency level before I did that, which happened perhaps three times (at most) from the seventh to the twelfth grades. The times I did go, though, were while class was in session, which meant that I was the sole occupant whenever I was in there, and I managed to have my diarrhea attack and finish before someone else came in. So, in that sense, I definitely managed to be somewhat lucky.

I could go once every one or two class periods. I made the mistake of deciding to hold my pee into one of my classes when we had an exam. I rushed to the bathroom after the exam and peed on myself a little as i was trying to close the stall. Good thing that was my last class of the day.

There was another time we entered a lockdown and i already had to pee. The lockdown lasted long enough i got on the bus home (because all the bathrooms were locked because we had problems with kids doing drugs in the bathrooms after school) and peed on the bus. Luckily i was in the back and my stop was first. I dont think anyone ever knew i did that and if they did i dont want to know. It was actually really embarrassing.