Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Feel Leaks Coming?

For me, I can feel the pressure building and there will be a few instances when I feel that I am going to leak for sure, but then the feeling will subside a little, but after a few times of that happening, when I feel it again, the leaks will explode out.

There is always a little bit of uncertainty when I know I am close to my limit, but eventually I know the leaks and total wetting are inevitable. It is that uncertainty that I enjoy the most.

1 hour ago, JuicySanae said:

The few times I've leaked, they were completely unexpected. I felt like I was in (little) control one moment, and the next, a leak or spurt. It's always a surprise when it happens... :shy:

Tbh im a little jealous of this haha. For me theyre always predictable. Any time they surprise me is always a pleasure.

If you dont mind me asking, how much comes out when it surprises you? For me its usually anywhere between a couple drops and a squirt big enough to leave a couple inches of wetness on my underwear.

Just now, Meowth said:

Tbh im a little jealous of this haha. For me theyre always predictable. Any time they surprise me is always a pleasure.

If you dont mind me asking, how much comes out when it surprises you? For me its usually anywhere between a couple drops and a squirt big enough to leave a couple inches of wetness on my underwear.

Hmm, usually it is about enough to leave a grape-sized wet patch on my panties. But, sometimes, it can be as big as being enough to make a orange-sized wet patch. I've only lost control completely once, and these leaks/spurts happened on that same night. Surely a night to remember~ :admire:

If I'm intentionally holding or get scared or nervous, I always feel leaks coming, but can't stop them. Even when I'm coughing or sneezing. 

But sometimes leaks actually surprise me. Best scenario for this is, when I have pretty full bladder, but I'm not yet so desperate that I have to actively deal with the desperation and I'm seating on a chair in certain position, leaned forward a little, like when you have elbows on the table, maybe wearing tight pants or skirt in bladder area for extra pressure. On occasions like that surprise leaks can occur out of the blue and I notice them only when pee starts running in my panties. Usually I can stop it pretty quickly and it's a slow stream, so only panties get wet, maybe a small wet spot on pants. But I don't know what is the real reason for this, because it doesn't happen often, just occasionally, maybe a few times a year.

3 minutes ago, Meowth said:

Thats pretty hot carmen lol. So when that happens you actually begin to pee and dont realize it until youve peed so much you feel it?

I realize it the same moment when I start peeing, but pee is already running. Normally I feel when body is still preparing to let it go and I have at least in theory chance to do something about it before pee comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i absolutely do feel them coming. In addition to my full  bladder pressure increases in my penis, especially at the tip. A minor leak, like a couple of drops I feel a tickling sensations  at my pee hole a little pee sneaks out and trickles across my dicks head.

A more serious spurt, I can feel the urine actually traveling down my urethra , and out.  I love that feeling. 

Unfortunately, I have a bladder of steel so I have to force it. I've never had an involuntary leak in my memory, but I can certainly feel it when I'm deliberately leaking. It burns so good. No, I don't have a UTI, but I hold it to the point of pain and I'm usually at least semi-hard or have just ejaculated. I've read that a lot of people find it easy to piss after cumming, but for me it's nigh on impossible-- maybe there's still cum blocking up the tubes? I don't know. When I finally allow it to come out it hurts to the point where my eyes water and it comes out in tiny spurts and it can take me 5+ minutes to finish. I definitely feel that.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...