Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A collection of true stories of people who have asked to use my toilet

1 hour ago, Meowth said:

This is quickly turning into one of my favorite threads lol

Well just for you here’s the next one!

Film crew

One day we made the news headlines for a community related thing that made national news. The media nowadays do more and more remotely and we had loads of photographs taken and I spent a hectic few days being interviewed. This caught the attention of a German TV channel who wanted to make a ten minute segment about us for a day time TV programme. Since the story was already heavily circulated I agreed and they arranged to travel up to Scotland from London by train. The crew consisted of a camera man and a reporter. They were both male. 

Despite the fact the segment would only be ten minutes long they explained that this would involve filming us for most of the day so they could merge clips together.   Some of the filming would be inside and some outside. 

They stayed in a hotel and arrived at my house around 10am. I made them both a coffee as we discussed all their ideas and what they hoped to achieve. By 10:30 we started filming. 

Doing anything with children involves regular breaks so by 11:15 we stopped and I made the children drinks and snacks and offered the crew another coffee which they happily accepted. 

The next stage of filming was outside so we headed to the location on foot and took some natural footage. By now having had three hot drinks that day I was starting to need a bathroom break myself so imagined that the crew might be too. I really wanted to hold myself but I didn’t want shown on daytime TV fidgeting so when we got back home around 12:30 and my kids used the bathroom I sneaked in myself whilst leaving the crew in my kitchen to see what footage they had so far,  eating sandwiches and having more coffee. 

After lunch they had decided the kids could be entertained elsewhere as they wanted to interview me in my lounge. I was so glad at that point I had been to the bathroom but it was now three and a half hours the crew had been in my house and they had both had three mugs of coffee by now not accounting for anything they had drunk at breakfast at their hotel. I hadn’t preventing them using my bathroom but since neither had asked I never mentioned it. 

As they set up their camera and microphones I saw the first signs in both of them that they were definitely feeling the need to urinate. The camera man was flustered and moving from foot to foot and the reporter stood with his legs crossed as he looked through a pad of notes about what he wanted to ask me. I was wired up with a mike and I sat on my couch while they set up various reflective stuff to make the lighting work best. The reporter was crossing his legs then standing straight then crossing his legs the other way. Meanwhile the camera man was struggling to hold his camera in both hands and remain still. The coffee was having too much of an affect on their bladders and I was sure one, if not both, were about to ask to use the bathroom before we started the interview. It was now almost 2:30 and they had their first coffee four and a half hours ago. I had already been once but nerves and lunch time drinks were making me need to go again myself so they must have been desperate. 

The reporter was struggling to stand still now. The camera man had resorted to setting up his camera on a tripod as it was obvious he could not remain still enough himself either. Just before we started the reporter (a German man in his early thirties with shoulder length wavy brown hair and a great body) asked if he could borrow a dining chair to sit in ‘to be more relaxed and comfortable please’ as by now he had one hand in his pocket and he was bouncing on his heels. The camera man was kneeling down looking through his camera and he said to not look too often at the camera but instead to glance over ‘now and again’ and look at the reporter now and again too. He was kneeling on his own heel which I was sure was to help him hold a very full bladder. 

The reporter sat and crossed his legs tightly before  looking at his watch then asking me how far away the city train station was and how long a taxi would take to get there. I don’t stay that near the city so a taxi takes at least thirty minutes. He looked at his colleague and said ‘we are booked on the 4:30 train so we best get a move on now and we can edit tomorrow from the office. So we have about an hour and 15 minutes to get this right. You ok with that?’ His colleague was older, probably early forties with bald head, a beard and a little bit of a beer belly. I saw him briefly grab his member as he knelt down bouncing and he replied ‘it’ll be a close one!’ 

So we started the interview. 

The reporter was trying to cover the fact he was holding himself and the camera man continued to squirm. I flustered over something I was saying so they cut for a second when the camera man stood up with both hands over his crotch saying ‘I know we are under time pressure but could I just use your bathroom a minute before I have an accident’ and at that he raced upstairs to release the huge burden in his bladder. 

At this point the reporter, who was clearly just as desperate, bounced his leg frantically and muttered quietly, and clearly very embarrassed, ‘do you mind terribly if I go too?’ He could not even look at me so I tried to ease his embarrassment by saying gently ‘of course. You should have said sooner. You must be really needing with all that coffee.’ With his head down and his hand tightly clutching his member through his jeans he whispered ‘oh you wouldn’t believe how bad this is. The last two hours have been awful. It’s so embarrassing. You don’t have a second bathroom by any chance. It’s bad!’ 

I didn’t so he had to wait for his friend to finish before he could hobble up my stairs and let go of his dick. He finally came down a few minutes later looking so relaxed but with a clear wet patch at the front of his jeans. 

The rest of the interview was fine and they texted to say they caught their train back fine. 

They have probably long forgotten that interview but I haven’t!

I love these stories so much! I can relate as I find it really embarrassing to have to ask somebody if I can use their toilet. When I first met the landlady of my current flat for a viewing I was absolutely desperate to go, I had driven straight from work and was running late so had not had chance to pee before leaving the office. It was really hard to hide how badly I needed to pee and I longed to ask permission to use her loo, but I just couldn't get over the shyness and embarrassment of asking. I managed to last all the way through the flat viewing but by the time I had made it back to my car (a short walk away) I could hardly stand up straight and knew that I wouldn't be able to hang on until I got home. By this time it was dark outside so I walked a little bit further down the road and relieved myself into a hedge, just for a few seconds to relieve a bit of the pressure, my heart pounding as there were houses all around, before zipping up quickly and hurrying back to my car. I managed to make it home and ran straight to the toilet as soon as I got in to have a very long and relieving pee!

While working as a graduate trainee at my previous job I was asked to represent the company at a careers event, alongside a HR assistant (will call her Michelle) as well as the head of graduate recruitment (will call her Sandy). We agreed to car share, so I would get a lift with Michelle to Sandy's house then Sandy would drive us all to the event. I had drunk lots of water and a huge cup of tea that morning and it took over an hour for us to get to Sandy's, so by the time we arrived I was absolutely bursting to go. As we pulled up I mentioned to Michelle that I could really do with going for a pee and she said to ask Sara if I could use her loo. However, asking the head of UK graduate recruitment for permission to use her toilet was a very embarrassing prospect! We knocked on the door and she answered, said hello and then we chatted a while, with me trying not to let on that I was absolutely desperate to pee and building up the courage to ask if I could use her toilet. To my surprise she then said to us 'It's a two hour drive, does anyone need the loo before we set off?'. I was hoping Michelle would say yes, so I could casually say something like 'I better go as well', but she actually shook her head and said no, then looked at me and said 'Did you say you needed it?'. Sandy looked at me and I blushed and admitted quietly that I could do with nipping in quickly. She told me where it was and I hurried up the stairs to her bathroom and gratefully relieved my very full bladder! 

A few times though I've been so desperate that I've had no choice but to overcome my shyness and ask permission to use the loo, a couple of them I've already written up and linked to them below. There was also one time while working as a graduate trainee that I was driving somewhere for work, couldn't find the office and ended up absolutely desperate to pee with only houses and a village hall nearby. I rang the buzzer at the village hall and the woman who answered wouldn't let me use them despite me actually pleading with her for permission because 'they're not public toilets!'!

When DSL lines became available in my neighborhood, I was the first one to sign up.  A really hot-looking twenty-something tech arrived at my house, hooked up the router - and it didn't work.  It seemed there was a screwup with the equipment settings or software at the main office, and he spent the next two hours with his laptop and his cell phone trying to get the problem unraveled.  His laptop was on my kitchen counter, and I noticed he was marching forward and back as he tapped away at it.  Then abruptly, his hand went to the front of his chinos and he gave me a surprised - perhaps panicky - look.  "I have to use your bathroom!" he stated.   (Note that he didn't ask even though he was otherwise a polite young man!)   The location was obvious and he ran right in.  He peed long and loudly, so there was no doubt that his bladder was very full!  No wet spot, however.  ?

International speaker

As part of my current job I met and became friends with a big international speaker. I was rather excited when he accepted an invitation to speak at a conference centre in my town so I happily invited him for a business lunch prior to his speaking engagement. It was a great opportunity to network and helpful for my career but I had no idea I would get to enjoy it in another unexpected way too. 

The speaker friend was in his late twenties with blond hair, blue eyes and a great figure. He was tall, handsome and had an aura about him that was so attractive. I was quite in awe of him if truth be told. 

After a few exchanges of messages it was arranged that I would pick him up from his hotel in the city around 10:30 and we would spend the day together until his event in early evening. 

Despite the fact he was a well known speaker in his field I was surprised to find he was staying in a very basic hotel. It was in a more run-down area of the city and although not a branded hotel chain it was very much in the basic budget price range.  I parked my car and found the reception area fairly easily. The speaker was sitting down with his legs crossed with a bag over his crotch area and a box at his feet. He stood when he saw me and shook my hand though he looked rather flustered and embarrassed. I offered to carry the box which was full of books he had written that he was hoping to sell but he said he would carry it as it was heavy and handed me his smaller rucksack. He walked quickly to my car and I had difficulty keeping up. As he arrived at my car just before me I noticed he was pacing a bit and moving from foot to foot. I unlocked the boot and he lifted the box in and we both climbed into the car. 

As soon as he was in the passenger seat he crossed his legs right away and asked how my morning had been and if I had had a clear journey to pick him up. We exchanged pleasantries with each other but he seemed tense and uncomfortable. I reluctantly asked how the hotel was and he rather embarrassingly looked out the window and said he would not be booking there again whilst resting a hand at the top of his tightly crossed legs. Red faced he apologised saying he had not managed to have a shower since arriving two days previously as to his absolute horror the hotel had only shared bathrooms and so he avoided using it.  Suddenly it occurred to me that his behaviours and embarrassment were because this huge respected international speaker was alone in my car bursting to pee and he most likely hadn’t been at all that morning yet! 

I was too shy to mention it though so despite the fact that the thought was a huge turn on for me I felt that unless my friend said specifically I would not say anything more. 

We arrived at my home office not much later and I was looking forward to having a cup of tea as the warm car and driving had made me thirsty. I hung my friend’s coat up as he seemed to tense himself up looking around no doubt seeing if he could locate a toilet. I invited him through to my dining kitchen where I filled the kettle with fresh water and switched it on. My gorgeous male friend crossed his legs and leaned against the counter. As I moved closer to him to open the cupboard for mugs I could see his shirt tight against his trousers where his bladder was enlarged. 

I asked wether he preferred tea of coffee and made his preference. Once made I sat at the dining table and he followed suit immediately crossing his legs tightly and bouncing his knee. For a public speaker he seemed extremely shy to speak to me about his bathroom needs despite the fact it was clearly a very urgent matter for him. Still he remained professional and drank his coffee as we spoke about business related matters. As he relaxed slowly in my company he became much more obvious with his desperation at times even grabbing his penis under the dining table. His squirming was now very very obvious but he continued to finish his coffee and chat. We were both really enjoying each other’s company and the conversation became more relaxed and lighthearted until I said something that made him chuckle and he grabbed himself suddenly with both hands. 

It was close to midday now when he looked right into my eyes as we sat across my dining table and his voice was so sexy, so erotic, so urgent. 

‘Can I let you into a secret?’ he said with both hands tight over his penis. 

‘Of course!’ I replied. 

‘I haven’t had a piss since before bed last night’, he continued whilst bouncing both legs as if to emphasis the fact he was close to pissing himself. 

‘I have been absolutely bursting since you picked me up from the hotel.’ 

By now he was standing openly holding himself and pee dancing like a man possessed. 

‘I didn’t say because I was...well I was so embarrassed and then I was enjoying your company...and well...ummmm...sorry I can’t do this any longer could I use your bathroom please there is piss leaking out my dick...’

So I grabbed him by the arm and showed him where the bathroom was. 

How he held on that long I will never know but it sure as hell had me drooling.

Many years ago I remember my mum making tea or coffee for some policemen. Right opposite our house there was an alleyway and one day someone got attacked down there. It was quite serious and the place was swarming with police for ages and they put up tape to stop people walking past. My mum took them out trays of hot drinks and I was only a young teenager at the time but I remember that one of the police officers came over and asked my mum if he could use our toilet. He actually took his shoes off at the front door which probably wouldn't happen nowadays and he also left his police helmet on the table in the hall so being the inquisitive teenager and went and had a look inside it. There were straps so that it could rest on his head!

Anyway, a while later I heard some more noise in the hall and when I went out there were three policeman standing waiting outside our downstairs toilet. Two of them were chatting quite calmly but the other one was quite noticeably bobbing up and down and gently scissoring his legs back and forth. Suddenly, one of them called my mum and the next thing I knew was that the one who had been jigging around was being ushered upstairs by my mum, going in front of her and she followed right behind him. He was quite young, around mid-twenties I should imagine, and he was in his socks too.

I never knew any visitors who used our bathroom upstairs rather than the downstairs toilet, even visiting family members, but this young policeman was up there ages. Eventually the others who had used the downstairs loo were back outside waiting by their van and my mum had gone up and down the stairs a few times whilst she also took the young officer's shoes upstairs to him, which I've never managed to fathom out why. There was a lot of too-ing and fro-ing and the conversation exchanges seemed quite serious but finally this policeman came back down the stairs and went straight out to the van and they all went, never to be seen again.

When my dad got home from work, the moment he stepped in the door my mum took him upstairs and I remember going halfway up the staircase to see what was going on and he and my mum were standing outside the bathroom door, which was open and they were looking and pointing and talking for some time. It was as if she was telling him what had happened. Later that evening, my mum did some washing which was unusual because we had a lady who actually used to come in and clean the house and she always did the washing during the day so it was rare to hear the washing machine going in the evenings.

Whether she was washing clothes or the bathroom mats or whether it was entirely unrelated, I don't have any idea unfortunately but it was a very strange incident and both my parents seemed very engaged in spending time in the bathroom dealing with something that evening. 

I didn't really think too much about it at the time but when I look back now I do wonder what happened. Did the ones who were  queuing for the downstairs toilet call my mum to ask her to assist the one who went upstairs? Why did she go with him, walking behind him? Why was he up there so long? And why did she take his shoes up to him? When my dad came home, why did my mum whisk him upstairs to look at the bathroom so quickly? And what did she wash that night?

I'll never know, of course, but it's open to guessing  I suppose.

Perhaps he did something in his pants whilst he was waiting downstairs? Or started to? Or maybe he was having some sort of accident whilst going up the stairs? Possibly he didn't quite reach the bathroom in time and maybe wet the carpet? I suppose he might have even had a major accident in his trousers before he could make the actual toilet? Could my mum have taken his shoes up to him so that he could remove his socks? Were they what she washed that night? Highly unlikely I'd have thought, unless she was washing his pants and even trousers too? Was my dad up there in the bathroom cleaning something up?

Who knows? It's a long, long time ago now. But I guess my mum might have regretted letting the police officers in that day?

5 hours ago, wettingman said:

I enjoyed all your stories in this thread but for different reasons. As a straight male I  prefer only female desperation stories that excite me.

However, I also hope to find a woman who enjoys my full bladder and desperate pee holding. So, I loved you telling how you enjoyed watching men desperately squirming.  Thank you.

Being a huge fan of yours I am really touched by your comment. I have more to add to the collection as soon as I can. Thanks for reading! 

• 1 month later...

I wanted to add to this so here’s another one:

The electrician

I was getting a new boiler fitted. A few days prior to the boiler being fitted the company sent out an electrician to check my wiring was all ok. Now I know absolutely nothing about stuff like that but I showed him to the fuse box and made polite conversation. He said the job ought to be quick but he was happy to accept a mug of coffee. 

I took the coffee to him and carried on with what I had to do. About 15 minutes later he came and found me in the kitchen to return his empty mug and to let me know he was having some problems and would be much longer than he expected. 

He was in his early thirties, short neat black hair, fit but cuddly and very polite. He explained that my earth wire required some work and he may need to turn the electric off to different areas as he tested the fuse box. I wasn’t going anywhere so I told him to take as long as he needed to. 

I carried on with what I was doing and about half an hour later asked how he was getting on. He seemed a little frustrated but busy so I once again left him. 

I got distracted with some stuff but by now he had been here an hour so I asked if he wanted another coffee and he said it might help but he may need to pop out for a part but he would see what he had in his van first. 

It was winter and very cold out as he popped to his van to search for the part. I didn’t want to leave my door open with the cold air so I looked out the window to watch for him coming back. He looked so cold outside and I assumed that was why he was moving around more almost marching on the spot. Then it suddenly dawned on me what cold air can do to someone who has consumed liquid. I watched him more just in case. 

He took some tools and boxes out his van and moved some stuff around before replacing the items back in and locking his van. All the time he kept moving his legs. He wore navy work trousers with a branded work shirt sleeve top and work jacket. He came back in and knelt on the floor by my hall cupboard. He was bouncing on his knees complaining how cold it was outside and by now I was fairly sure he was needing to piss. 

He opened the box he had brought in and continued to tinker but he was flustered and distracted. I suggested I make that second cuppa to warm him up and he nodded. 

I left him to make the coffee but when I returned he was sitting on my bottom stair bouncing his legs with some wires, fuses and other stuff in his hands. I sat his coffee down and asked casually if he was ok. He muttered that the job was turning out much trickier than he expected but thanked me for the drink and the biscuit I had brought. 

I moved my laptop into the lounge so I could see and hear him more as he worked and drank his coffee all the time bouncing his knee continually. He rubbed the top of his leg a few times too. It was incredibly sexy to watch. 

Finally he seemed to have fixed the wire and he sat in the floor to replace it into the earth for my fuse box. He was almost lying on the floor as he worked but clearly squirming as he did so. 

Ten minutes or so later he tidied away his tools, took a photo of his work on his mobile and came into the room with some paperwork to sign and the empty mug and plate. He had his legs crossed casually as he stood and he thanked me for my patience and my coffee. 

I asked what had happened to cause the job to be bigger than he thought and he explained while moving around a fair bit. It turned out my fuse box was older and needed a bigger earth or something and had been fiddly to fix. He showed me where to sign and watched as I did so. 

As I handed him his form he seemed to suddenly fill with embarrassment as he crossed his legs, looked at the floor and mumbled ‘could I possibly use your bathroom please before I leave?’ 

My body longed to say no but my hear one and I told him where it was. It was a long five minutes before he appeared back downstairs!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This reminds me of the young electrician who came to my house one morning to drill some channels for the wiring in my new kitchen. As we stood talking just inside the front door, he had his hand plunged in one of the pockets of his work shorts and was clearly holding his ……  I made him a coffee. He set up his tools and started drilling. Meanwhile I went upstairs to work on my computer. After just a few minutes I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs and a with a plaintive voice he asked if he could use my toilet. He went straight in and had barely closed the door before there was an audible and lengthy splashing noise. His final visit was one afternoon a few weeks later. He was putting up a light for me, stretching up, and as before had a big mug of coffee as he started. He was a very friendly guy and we were making conversation. After a while he got down from his step ladder. Though he was very polite, this time he didn't  ask but suddenly announced, "sorry I have to go to the toilet. I've been wanting to go for ages and I can't hold it in any longer," making a beeline in a semi hunched up posture for my stairs. I was left wondering whether he is simply very polite or possibly also enjoys doing holds. He is a skilful electrician and I would gladly have him back if I ever have any other similar jobs. The largest mug of coffee I can manage would await him.

Finally had a chance to write more of these up. 

Heres my next one:

The student nurse

My son had been experiencing some difficulties and a referral was put in to a specialist mental health nursing team. For a few months they cane to the house to visit, often for up to an hour and a half at a time, to support me and my son. 

This particular visit I had had a call beforehand to ask if my usual support worker could bring a student with her to shadow her. Everyone needs an opportunity to learn so I readily agreed. 

They were due mid afternoon but as was common they were a little late. On arrival at my door the support worker introduced the young student, a girl in her early twenties, average build with shoulder length brown hair who looked anxious and awkward. She apologised for the delay explaining that they had been out all day visiting families and had been caught up. 

Lots had been going on at that time so I showed them in and we started bringing the student up to date on things. I noticed the student sat upright on my couch with her legs crossed though she was taking notes and engaging in the conversation. She asked some relevant questions but still seemed a little tense. With my children out I offered them both a cup of tea or coffee (standard hospitality here in uk) and my usual worker told the student how I made great coffee and they should have one as not every house offered and the next visit would have children home. The student reluctantly agreed though I could see she was nervous. I assumed she was perhaps concerned as the cleanliness and standard in some houses they visited may have put her off before? Once I brought the drinks in the atmosphere was a little more relaxed but still the student was very tense. She changed positions on the couch a few times and she seemed rather fidgety. 

We continued talking and the worker updated the student on our history and things we had tried. The student took notes but her hand seemed sweaty and her legs were now tightly crossed. For the next half hour to 45 minutes she became more and more restless and I became more and more convinced she was bursting for the toilet. She had suit trousers on with pinstripes, a tidy plain blouse and high heeled shoes and while crossed legged and sat forward she was swinging her top leg rather a lot. Her face became more and more tense and by now they had both finished their coffees. 

For the final half of the visit the young student became more and more antsy and fidgety and quieter and quieter. Her cheeks were flushed and I could see her mind was definitely on something other than what we were talking about. I felt so sorry for her as I could tell right away that she desperately wanted to use my bathroom but for several reasons she didn’t feel comfortable asking. My usual support worker outlined what she wanted me to try with my son until the next meeting and we agreed on another date to meet. I asked the student how she was enjoying her time in the team as we wound down and she muttered she was learning loads but it was stressful at times too. I felt terrible for her as by now she had a hand at the top of her legs and she was subtly rocking and red and sweaty. Now she was expected to stand and leave which I guessed would be increasingly hard in her predicament. I was right! 

The poor student could not stand still! She moved from one foot to the other as she lifted her bag and put her coat on. I knew they were in a hurry but I was genuinely concerned about the girl. I wanted to take her to my bathroom to save her dignity but didn’t want to embarrass her at all. Thankfully an opportunity arose when my usual worker thanked me for having them both round and smiled at the student saying something about how good my coffee was. The girl looked at the ground and muttered that it was great but that it had went right through her and she lifted her eyes enough to say quietly ‘would it be Ok to use your bathroom before we go please?’ At that she pee danced a bit and bit her lip as I pointed upstairs to my only loo. 

She raced up my stairs to my bathroom and my worker smiled and commented how she had a feeling she’d had to go a while as she was usually much chattier and focussed. She went on to say how they had both been out since just after 9am (it was now at least 3:30pm) and had a sandwich and drink in the car between visits. 

The girl came back down soon after much more relaxed and thankful.

• 3 months later...

The only specific incident I remember where someone has asked to use my bathroom was when a family of 4, a mother and 3 girls of varying age turned up at my family’s house one day and begged to use the bathroom. All of them were bunched over and holding themselves. They look like 8/10+ cases.

I only remember it a little as I was about 5 at the time. Although I was slightly fascinated by their movements, I didn’t understand why. I did really badly want to ask the girl who was closest to my age how they ended up like that, but I knew enough about what I was feeling to know that it wasn’t normal, so I never asked and hid my interest in them.

Interestingly however, I actually found out the story of these people 3 years later! I was having a conversation with my dad, and he mentioned how although I didn’t know any of them he had quite a few friends from his work, and I said that I knew some of them; one of them came round few times when he still worked at Gatwick, and there was that family who turned up that one day and needed our toilet. Dad then corrected me, although I did know one of his friends, the family were just random passers-by who knocked on the door as they had been extremely caught short on a road trip, apparently they hadn’t been able to go for about 6 hours due to traffic.

It turned out my 5 year old self just assumed they were friends of dad, as the only people who ever visited us were family or friends of mum or dad, and I knew all my family.