Sign In

Magic Academy: Origins

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You lightly think of Ellen's condition, and gesture down a hall, motioning with the others. "C'mon.. Let's get you washed up."you tell Ellen, who flushes light pink... And averts her gaze. She lo

Witch's House, nice. That was a good game. As for options, 3, 5? 

You turn to Ayano, and open your mouth to answer Ayano, trying to recount it all in your head. Something about...Characters..? And Authors...? And your supposed 'Absolute Authority' over the girl

• 1 month later...

=========================================================================================================================

Warning: This update has a bit of disturbing, gruesome kind of imagery. If you are sensitive to this, or do not want to envision it...Faust will make a Tl:DR that simplifies it later.
Additional Note: [Spoilers for the game [The Witch's House] ]

============================================================================================================================

Taking a last, passing glance over everyone in the cafe, you step over to the table with the black haired girl, and pull out a chair to sit down.....The girl glancing up at you, and then back down.

It's...quiet. You like that. The girl doesn't seem to be pressuring you to explain yourself, nor do you feel like doing so. No, it's just......Calm. Quiet. Unimportant.....

The girl continues doing whatever she was doing... You glancing up to see her reading at a dark-covered book......As you glance around the area once again, looking at the various people sitting around the cafe...

The cleaning boy seems to be moving to the other windows at this, and some of the others seem to be moving about.... Either coming, or going...

You eventually turn your eyes to the girl at the table in front of you, who has pulled out a sort of black book.....

You open your mouth, but then close it as you debate whether asking her what she's reading is a good idea....

But, it seems she can tell your gaze is on the book, as she holds up the small tome.... A crimson cover, with golden words scrawled about.

"The Witch's House."

You aren't familiar with that title.... But, as you lightly close your eyes in recollection... You hear...something.

'Hurts...... It hurts.....'

Your eyes snap awake at this, glancing around for the voice. The girl across from you pauses, giving you a confused look for a bit..As you hear another voice....

'There there.... It won't hurt for long.... Here, Let me get you a potion...'

You look around for the voices, but find no one talking as such.... Your head starting to lightly pound... The air around you starting to shift.

"Hey...Are you...okay?" the girl across from you starts to call.... but, you barely hear it....Feeling a sensation like...falling....

'P..Please...please hurry..' you hear......The cafe's surroundings no longer visible...But instead you're in a....

Bedroom?

You see a younger looking blonde girl holding out a bottle to a girl that seems to be resting in bed. Your eyes lightly widen as you notice something...off about the purple haired girl.

"It hurts....Everything's dark...." the purple haired girl's voice whimpers.....Sounding incredibly pained. "Are you there? Please don't leave me like this.."

"Now now....Drink up, and it'll all stop.." the blonde haired girl calls, pressing the bottle to the girl's lips....And tilting it back, with a dark gleam in her gaze.

"Haaah...! A..aah... A....h....!" the purple haired girl suddenly croaks out, her voice fading as she clutches her throat. "B....rns.....I..t....B....rn...s..."

"Uhuhuhu.... I don't like hearing my voice like that, so that should keep you quiet.." the blonde girl responds in a darkly mused tone....lightly flicking the girl's head. "Do try to take care of my old form.."

The Blonde girl steps away from the bed, as the purple haired girl reaches out for her, and tumbles to the ground.... Prompting another shocking revelation...

'She's.... missing parts of her legs...' you note to yourself, as the girl's head turns... And you notice it's not the only part of her that's mangled......

You can't see her face too well, but judging by the way she's fumbling about, you can only imagine she can't see that well either...As the blonde girl seems to be skipping along....

"G..........v....e.....b.....c..k...'

The purple haired girl's croaking, fading voice seems to be calling out... As the blonde girl steps along.

"Huhu...What's that? You'll have to speak up. I can't hear what you're.." the blonde muses... Before thumping into you, her head suddenly snapping to attention. "Gah..! What the... Who are you?!"

You...aren't sure how to respond to that as the room you're in starts to shake and quiver... Dust starting to fall down on your head. You can sense the area around you caving in....Succumbing to some kind of energy.....

As the purple haired girl drags herself around... An..uncomfortable trail seeming to follow her....

"Hrmth! Get out of my way already..." the blonde snaps, trying to circle around you.... But, the door seems to crumble away.... The house reacting to a sort of energy.....
You can sense the area coming down around you, but you aren't sure what to do.... As you feel yourself moving over to the purple  haired girl, and holding out a hand to feel her face...

'...!!!!!" The girl's pained, faded moans croak out...As you start lifting her body.....

Feeling that she's far too light, as the house shakes like an earthquake was forming... Things were changing...shifting...

You aren't sure why, but your hand moves to the other girl as well, hearing the roof starting to creak... and give way...

You grab the blonde girl's arm just as the roof starts to fall...And you close your eyes to prepare a spell to counteract the rubble....

But it never comes.....

Instead, you feel the same, falling sensation as before... As the area around you suddenly fills with light.... The air growing warm, and inviting.....

Before you suddenly hear some screams and the clattering of tables and chairs. You open your eyes to see you're in the cafe... .With the blonde girl at the end of one arm....

And the....

What you're presuming is the reason for all of the screaming.......
The purple haired girl. Or, what you can tell now with the light, is the mangled, pained body of the girl. She's missing her legs, and, as you see, her eyes. You imagine that the rest of the cafe is quite...troubled by it, but the black haired girl's eyes aren't focused on them...

But, on you. You see the girl has set the book down, and moves over, her hands moving over your body. At your shoulders... Your neck... Your cheeks. You feel kind of.....

Uncomfortable, being pawed at like this, but the jostling of the two girls snaps you to attention... As the blonde girl snarls.

"Let me go, you brute." the blonde calls, as the black haired girl cuts her a glare, and looks to you.

"Don't. Don't let that witch go." the girl calls, sounding firm. You don't know why, but you feel compelled to listen to her, as she moves to grasp the purple haired girl in your other arm.

"Shoot..She's lost a lot of blood." the girl calls ,as she holds up her hands, glowing with a white aura. "Hey, do you know any kind of restoration magic? I can stop the bleeding, but I don't know if I can keep her going..."

You open your mouth to respond, but the blonde haired girl keeps thrashing, trying to pull away from you....But, the black haired girl cuts her a sharp glare... Scowling.

"Stop." she snarls, in a low voice. "Or I'll make what you did to Viola look like sunday school."

That seems to be enough to get the girl to stop fighting... As the girl runs her hands over the girl's throat.... Looking like the glow is entering her body...

"E...Ellen.." the purple haired girl's voice croaks...As the black haired girl shakes her head....

"This..This is happening. I can't believe you just....Well..." she murmurs to herself. "Hnngh... I wish we had the Medical ward here to help. I have so many questions, but i don't know if your body will last. We can get you prosthetics, and...."

You remember suddenly she asked for restoration magic, and feel your hand raising to provide... Focusing on what you want to make...

To restore life to something that has passed.... To recuperate that which was lost....

'Ressurect...'  you mentally command....The purple haired girl's body starting to float into the air for a bit...As the black haired girl suddenly backs up.

"Ah? What the..." she breathes wordlessly, as the purple haired girl's body starts to glow.....And, as you envision whenever you use this level of magic.....

It starts to repair itself. You see the unpleasant crimson that had been trailing from her eyes fading away...As she closes...and then opens a pair of reddish eyes..

That she seems to blink open, and closed...and open, and closed... and just....

"Warm..." the girl's voice coos out softly...As her mangled legs suddenly seem to be enveloped in a glowing, warm light.....
Fading after a few moments to reveal some restored, if bare legs....With individually wiggling toes. The energy that encompassed her seems to slowly...gently fade away, settling her down....As her gaze shifts to you.

"Did...What did you..." she gasps out quietly..As the blonde girl suddenly makes her presence known again.

"WHAT. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?!" she SHOUTS, looking...offended?

"I...erm.." you start, as the black haired girl turns with her menacing glare.... Scowling.

"Don't." she snarls..... The blonde girl flinching, and going silent again.. As she turns her head to the table. "Dante! Inform the headmaster! Karma, come clean up this mess..."

You see the white haired guy from behind the counter push himself to his feet, starting to head out of the cafe with a carefree, almost lazy seeming pace....
The red haired boy moving over with a mop to try to clean up some of the....blood that had been around.

"So....Um.. Mind telling me how you did that?"
You don't know if she's talking about the magic, or if she means someone else... but, she immediately waves a hand, shaking her head.

"No, no.. That's just impressive magic. That's not what I mean.." she calls, gesturing. "How did you.... Go into my book?"

What?

"You..don't know?" the girl responds... tilting her head. "But...I just.... Huh..."

You Aren't sure how it worked yourself... Or, rather, you don't even know how it happened... but, the girl lightly shakes her head again, and turns.

"I should probably....Help a bit with that." she starts, holding up the book she was reading. "This is a sort of Horror novel I read. Kinda graphic... Very gruesome, called The Witch's House."

You nod your head as she explains the story, a gruesome kind of tale, involving many deaths and gorey incidents... Including something about a frog and his family.... Before she eventually points to the confused purple haired girl.....And the still-rooted-to-her-place-from-the-girl's-Aura blonde.

"And, I just got to the part near the end.. Where it was flashing back, and talking about how the two girls, Viola and Ellen.."
She points to the purple haired girl, and then the blonde.
"Performed a Body-Swapping spell.....Something they could only do with a strong sense of trust. But, Ellen.."
She points at the blonde again.
"Mangled her body, and coerced Viola to drink a throat burning potion to silence her...."
You look to the purple haired girl at this. noticing her clutching the ends of a red dress she's wearing....
"Ellen tries to escape, but Viola seems to get her magic with the shift.. And the house tries to kill her..."

You look to the blonde, who has a tensed scowl... Looking like she's mustering up courage.

"And it ends with Viola getting killed by her father, chasing Ellen outside."

You wince a bit at that, the purple haired girl's face paling....As the blonde gives an arrogant, disgusting smirk.

"But...but then, you just kind of...vanished at that part.. And then, well... Now they're...Yeah."

You look to the two girls at this....Viola, with purple hair, looking quite distressed and upset....

Ellen, the blonde, having a small frown, but regaining her own devilish kind of essence floating around her...
"So....Ignoring the how and why..." the girl starts, snapping her gaze back to the blonde. "We...should probably figure out what...or how things are..you know.."

You don't know, but the girl whose name you don't know still seems to think it'll resolve..As she pauses.

"Ah.. My name's Ayano." she calls, giving a light wave of her hand. "Ayano Kyuuta. I can read minds, and I use restoration magic mostly. But, people tell me I have a bad case of....Resting Psychopath Face, just because i like reading horrible, tragic tales and stuff like that...."

You give a small nod at this, knowing a bit of what it's like to be judged by your likes...As you see the blonde girl starting to inch away from you and Ayano...

"And just where do you think you're going?" she snaps, Ellen turning her whole body around.

"Bathroom. Then, anywhere but here." she remarks, casually. "Your Paralysis spell won't work if I don't look at you. And, frankly, I've got no intentions of sticking around to get interrogated and or judged."

"You're...Ellen...! How...How could you.." Viola starts.... Sounding indignant... but then... Kind of sad...... "We..We were friends.."

"Friends? Uhuhuhu...."

You can immediately tell Ellen's dark chuckling shows exactly how much she cared about Viola...... But, as you look to the purple haired girl.. She looks...

Pained. Even without any of the previous injuries she had endured, she seems about to cry.....

"Why would I ever want to be friends with someone as gullible and stupid as you?"

Viola looks hurt.... and Ayano looks.... Upset, judging by the frown on her face.

It's...been a long bit of time...But, this seems to be a very important moment....

=========================================================================================================================

TL;DR for sensitive people:

You entered the world inside of a storybook the black haired girl was reading. The book was a horror novel, that had two girls. One of the girls tricked the other, and swapped bodies with her, after doing harm to said body.
You healed that, and found out the black haired girl uses Restoration magic, and can read minds.
The evil girl is named Ellen, the poor victim is Viola. Ellen is trying to Escape punishment.

=============================================================================================================================

1. Lecture Ellen for her Misdeeds.

2. Use a spell to Stop Ellen.

3. Comfort Viola

4. Think of something for Ayano to do to Ellen.

5. Physically Restrain Ellen.

6. Other [Specify]

===================================================================================================================

Character Status:

???

Goal List: (These are things that you can try to aim for, while you're here. Some Goals may unlock others: Some may lead to different characters, some may just be for Silly fun.)

Make a friend?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List:
Resurrect Breathe life back into something that has lost it.
Supernova: The Hottest Flame
Permafrost: The Coldest Ice
Gigawatt: The Strongest Charge
Squall: The Fiercest Gales
Pangaea: The Wildest Earth
Quasar: The Brightest Light
Tsunami: The Tallest Waters
Necrosis: The Touch of Death
Distort: Twist something out of it's normal state

You lift a hand in the direction of the blonde haired girl, but decide that stopping her isn't the highest thing on your priority list... Moving over to wrap your arms around Viola gently.

"It's okay..." you gently call to the purple haired girl, tucking her into your chest. "It'll be fine now..."

You can hear the girl sniffling, and then out and out crying into your chest.....Obviously still feeling the effects of....what had happened.

"Yawn....Well, I'm just gonna go now..." Ellen's voice taunts over your shoulder, as she starts. "Best of luck ever getting back to your dad again, VIola. Oh wait, he won't recognize you like that! Uhuhuhuhu..."
You gently pat VIola's head, and glare back at the blonde, debating spells or physically stopping her.....But, more than that...
"Stop..." you state in your own, firm tone.... The blonde girl having already made her way halfway to the door.... And then...

"Ah..! What the..."

You see her halfway through another step.... Her right leg raised slightly... But..
"I..I can't move...! What did you.."

You weren't asking her to stop... But..something about your voice seems to have compelled her... Forcing her to stop. Eventually, Viola pulls back from you as you glance over....

Ellen still mid-stride, now sporting a firm frown, instead of her haughty smirk. Yet, unlike with Ayano's glare, Ellen shows no range of movement anymore...No quivering fear...No visible flinching...

She seems.. frozen.....

"That...wasn't a spell.." Ayano calls, quietly. "There wasn't magic involved.. Do you..have some kind of verbal components to a spell?"

You didn't think to cast a spell... but, as you look over the girl, Ayano's fingers start poking and prodding at the blonde witch.

"H..Hey...! Hey, stop that!" Ellen snaps, Ayano having a....surprisingly dark smile of her own, as she glances over the girl.

"Mmmhmhmhm.....Wow, I can't even undo it..." she chuckles, grinning. "It's like her natural state of being is to be frozen like this.."

You're still a bit confused by what's going on, but before you can say anything, an..already annoyingly familiar voice calls out.

"Ohhhh my little bud. I didn't think you'd make friends this fast." Orio's voice calls out from behind you, prompting you to snap around, and glance up... The casually dressed Headmaster, having seemingly appeared out of nothing.
"And characters too. Looks like you're a bit more talented than I Thought."

What?

"Anywhoo, Let's take this little party elsewhere.." the man calls before you can ask, the area around you whirling around.... And stopping anew in a completely different room....Looking like an official looking Office....
With various posters of pin-up models, and other things decidedly not befitting of such an important figure. Compared to the massive portraits, and valuable books from the last office you'd been to.....

"Hey....! Let me go already!" Ellen snaps sharply, still frozen mid-stride as Orio gives a slight chuckle....

"Sorry Ellen, but it looks like you've been a bit too Naughty for our little pal's liking." Orio muses, twirling his fingers towards you. "Your fate lies in his hands...not mine."

You look to the blonde again.. A long white dress that stops at her knees, and some dark brown shoes adorn her feet. You see her long, blonde hair goes down over her shoulders...
Yet, her expression has shifted from a firm frown, to a bit of a blank...mute horror.
"He's... You mean he....." she starts, starting to look scared all anew... As Orio's eyes start to...visibly gleam.

"Yeeep! When a Character gets pulled out of their story by an Author.....Well, the character is forced to submit to the Author's will, until the Author sees fit to restore them to their story."

You...have so many questions, even if you can surmise what he's saying.. But....

"Sooooo, I hope you're the pleading type! 'Cuz the little buddy here can prolly do some spooky stuff to ya! And, I totally super can't stop him from doing whatever horrifying, terrible things that might come to his mind."

You raise an eyebrow at his remarks of supposed powerlessness, but glance to the blonde haired girl again, who's still frozen in place.....Though, you imagine she wouldn't be able to move very far without it...

"Plea..pl..please....! D..don't...!" she starts, her eyes already starting to well up with tears. "I...It wasn't my fault! It was all to appease that thing..! I...I never...meant to..."

You almost feel guilty about this...But, glancing over her, something resonates within you....

'She's Lying...'

"P.Puh-leeze.... Lemme go, and I'll never do anything horrible like that, again!"

Something just tells you that what she's saying is a lie.... But, she is putting on quite a display of pathetic...ness....

"There's no one in here but me, you, and the little dude." Orio's voice calls out...In an almost.. musing tone. "He can do anything he wants, and nobody will know but us. It's the power of an Author to do what they like with characters, after all..."

You can't tell if he's lying... But, the statement he utters incites something in Ellen....

'Fear...' you sense, the girl going silent... And her eyes growing wide...In genuine horror.

"So, what's it going to be, Little Bud?" Orio asks, putting the ball in your court. "Pretty-looking, very naughty young girl that has to do anything you command her to. Could let her go... Could punish her... Could just kill her, and never look back.."

The girl's feelings become indecipherable at this..leaving you to make the decision yourself..

===========================================================================================================================

[Punishment Time!!!]

Note: During Punishment Time!!!, you have someone who has done something bad, who necessitates being punished in some way. Various methods can be selected, and each have varying effects on the victim.
Your choice in punishment will Affect your Relationships with several characters.....Including your victim!
Things may not be as they seem, so choose wisely.

==============================================================================================================================

[Punishment Type of Selection]

1. Physical Punishment! [Meant to make your victim feel Physical pain through physical force.]
2. Magical Punishment!  [Meant to make your victim feel Physical pain through Magical Force.]
3. Psychological punishment! [Meant to fill your victim with fear, and or Mental Trauma]
4. Humiliation! [Meant to make your Victim Embarrassed and Humiliated]
5. Forgiveness! [To Err is human: to Forgive Divine. When you do not believe your victim is at fault, or you do not wish to punish them.]

Character Status:

???

Goal List: (These are things that you can try to aim for, while you're here. Some Goals may unlock others: Some may lead to different characters, some may just be for Silly fun.)

Make a friend?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List:

You internally debate for a few moments on what to do, given this kind of unrestrained freedom....Even if you ponder the sincerity of Orio's comment. The blonde girl seems to be frozen still under you gaze, a medley of words resonating with you.....In Ellen's voice, even though her mouth does not move.

'Is he going to kill me..?
                                      Mangle me...?
                                                              Force himself on me...?
They won't...
                     They couldn't...
                                               would they...?

You can hear the girl's internal voice starting to panic...likely thinking of what you'll do to her. However, you'd made up your mind after a few moments, Ellen's voices or no....
You wouldn't strike her.... You never were much of a fighter....
You wouldn't attack her with a spell... You didn't feel a need to use such force on someone as defenseless as her...
You didn't feel confident in your ability to mentally assault another, much less anything that could properly terrify someone who would so callously murder another girl her own age....
And, though you hadn't intended to stumble into this situation, you felt that the very notion of forgiveness was alien...... To you, much less the actual victim of the girl's remorseless terrors....

So, you idly think about something else... Something your horrid family always had fretted over....
Being humiliated... Or Embarrassed.....
They called out to you to always act proper, and behave... for the sake of not making them "look bad". Admittedly, you weren't entirely sure at this point what would be considered bad enough to trouble such a dark individual.... Without yourself feeling like you were dipping too far.

"Oho...So you're thinking of doing... that..." Orio's voice calls out, your ears perking up a bit. "Hm~hm~ ohh, but it seems you're not quite experienced in this kind of thing...Are you? Well... I think this is as good a time as any to get some practice in."

Ellen's face pales at this, looking to you... As you can sense various, vulgar images. She's...Thinking of something else entirely. Something that you don't quite understand.....
Something involving tearing her clothes and.. touching at her? You aren't sure what kind of terror this is, but it's not any you're currently familiar with... As Orio's voice quiets... seeming to whisper into your head directly.

'Now....Utter these words... And unleash a proper punishment for this sinner..' it calls...As you raise your hand.... Focusing energy to your fingertips.....

"N..No..! D..DON'T!"

"Binding Tethers.... Dozen Feathers!"

A strange phrase...But, you can sense your magic flowing through with the mere words.... A strange, glowing essence shooting from your fingertips, and latching onto Ellen's hands. She lets out a sharp gasp, trying to pry her arms apart, to no success.

"N..No..No..Lemme go... Lemme go..!" she starts, as the light suddenly shoots skyward, lifting her up slightly, as her hands are pulled over her head.....Holding her arms up high. And then.....

Six pairs of feathers suddenly appear out of the air, similar to how Orio seems to pop up, moving towards Ellen's body. The feathers hover around her armpits, the belly of her dress, and down at her shoes..As you see the coverings moving....
Shoes and socks sliding off of her feet, the dress giving way to show it's actually a blouse tucked into a matching skirt...... And the sleeves of said blouse rolling up over her shoulderblades.....

As the [Likely related to the spell] Dozen Feathers immediately go in for an assault on several sensitive, ticklish spots on the girl's body... Under her arms, at her waist, and along her feet.....TICKLING her at an honestly ridiculous pace.

"Uhuhuh..huhuhuhuhu..Huhuhu..huHAHA...HAHA....Wha-ha...Wha-ha-hatah ahaharrrrr yuhuhu dooooooinnnngh?!" she chokes out between involuntary guffaws, her haughty laugh giving way to a much less dignified and restrained chortle.

"Mmm. I knew I was fond of you for a reason, little guy." Orio muses, clasping your back in an overzealous pat that knocks you forward a bit. "You have your chance to get violent, or vulgar with a pretty young thing, and you manage to punish her with style, and grace! Well, uh, maybe not too graceful for her, but..You get the point.

"Huhuhuahahaha...huhauhahahahh...Huahahuaah..S..stahhhp...M..Muahaearccccyyy...!Phahaleaaaaaaaase!" the girl cries out between laughs, her whole body now quivering from the sheer force of which she's laughing.

Somehow, you feel like you've made the right choice in regards to a punishment.... And part of you feels a little proud of yourself.

"And for the record, I probably mighta had to stop ya if you were getting all rough with the girl. I mean, I mighta let you get in one swing, but even I got standards, you know..."

You don't doubt that Orio would have intervened if you'd done something unscrupulous... but...

You're not a bad person at heart... You're not the kind of person that would resort to violence....
No matter what they said..or thought.. You weren't bad... You just were...different....

"N...Nuhuhuh..Nuhhahaah...p..pha..phaleaaase..!! S..staaahaahahapppphu! Ah..Ah've ghuttahaha peehehe...! Ahah've ghahahahahta peeheee suh bahahahaahahaaaaaaad...!!!!"

"Hey, don't look at me. You're the boss here, my dude."

==============================================================================================================================

Punishment Time....... Success? [Humiliation seems to be very effective on Ellen!]

1. Stop the spell, and let Ellen down Gently.

2. Stop the spell, and let Ellen Down roughly.

3. Keep the spell going, and see where this goes.

Character Status:

???

Make a friend?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List:

Like this would go any other way......

You may be a good person, but you personally doubt the girl's sincerity, considering the mixture of lies, and such she was telling mere minutes ago. No... you can prolong her suffering....Just a bit more.

Just....just a little more.....

"S..S..Sttaaaahhhhp...Stttaaaaaaaap!!! I..Ahahaahah...Ahhhahahaha... Ah caaaahnnn'ttthahahaahah!!" the blonde girl wails...As you lightly twist the feathers a bit more....
Just a few more moments... Just a bit more torment.... Just a little more to repay her deeds... And...

"Hey...! HEY!" a voice snaps you out of your trance, prompting you to snap to attention.

You're back in the Cafe again...without warning.....

Ayano lightly whaps at your shoulders, physically grasping your attention.....As you see the blonde girl, Ellen, being sat down on a table by the loosening tethers...Although....

"Aha..ahaha...s....s..ssss..sstttaahahhp.....N..nuh maaaah...." she groans, flushed deep red. It seems Your spell was effective.

"Nnn..What was that..." you grumble lightly as you rub your arm.... noticing something else all too late....

One, the tethers may have lowered Ellen to the table, but her dress had apparently gotten caught on the back of the table, exposing a pair of white, cotton panties hugging her hips.... And secondly...

Ssssssss.....sssssssssssssshhhh....ssssssshhhhhhhh....

She..was not exaggerating about her need to pee. Well, she wasn't.......

"My my....Now that's a punishment." Orio's voice calls to you, as you're now aware that Ayano and Viola have their gazes fixed on you......And then, at the blonde's growing stream, dribbling off of the table.....

"I.....Uh.." you start quietly.... As Orio lightly clasps your shoulder.

"Glad you're not the little Psycho that people kept thinking you were." Orio muses, grinning ear to ear with the same.....vexing, annoying grin. "No, No... I approve. I always think a bit of humiliation is the best way to punish any misdeeds."

Ayano glances to the side at this, prompting you to ponder.....As Orio waves a finger.

"Yes Yes... No better way to teach a lesson about control, and restraint than humiliation.." he muses again...making you roughly uneasy.... As he gestures towards Viola's.....splashing puddle. "But, I don't think i need to tell you about that... My Goofy little buddy."

You're hardly sure what part of that is 'Goofy', but..

"Anyways, I've got places to be. Things to do. Puddles to not clean up." he remarks, giving you a gesture with his pointer fingers, and thumbs extended... Miming some kind of...Gun?

Before you can ask him any questions, he's vanished again.... Leaving you alone with Ayano, Viola, and Ellen....

"Um....Mind..explaining?" Ayano asks, as the blonde girl sniffles....Glaring up at you....

========================================================================================================================

1. Apologize to Ellen

2. Tell Ayano what happened.

3. Start chanting the feather spell again

4. Remain silent: Repress all thoughts of what happened.

5. Tell Ellen she has a cute angry face.

6. Try to flirt with Ellen?

Character Status:

[This will fill in with Information on characters you have under your thrall. However, it may not always be accurate.]

Ellen: Seems Flustered around you.
Viola: Seems Comfortable around you

Make a friend?
Conquer School?
Cause Chaos?
Eat Lunch?

Spell List: