Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 10 months later...
On 9/6/2018 at 4:03 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Wet the Bed

Friday night, my husband and I decided that we would go out with some friends for drinks after work. So we met up with them at a lovely trendy craft beer place, and ordered flight after flight of tasters. I ended up trying a ton of different beers – some good, some clearly trying too hard, but that’s how it goes with craft beer.

I was still in my work clothes (in this case a black pencil skirt, cotton panties, and a purple blouse) and was getting pretty sloppy. For those of you who will know me, I’ve got a tendency to be a slightly sloppy drunk. Well, we were 4 (or maybe 5) flights in, and my hubby wrapped things up and called us a cab (an hour long Skytrain ride would have resulted in me getting up to some bad behaviour on the train, I’m sure, or having a public accident.

My husband is well aware of my sloppy drunken tendencies, and often takes care of me in these situations, making sure I don’t have more, and helping me get ready for bed (which if I’ve been drinking means getting me into a diaper). Well tonight, he was about as drunk as I was, it was a long week for him and he was helping to finish off the stronger beers, and some of those craft beers are pretty strong (one particular imperial IPA comes to mind... sort of).

Anyhow, he had it together to get us a cab and home, but once we were home, we were both pretty wired, so we ended up making a couple of gin and tonics, and watching Netflix on the couch. At some god awful hour, we decided to head to be, though I have only vague recollections of this. Before this fateful time, we decided to have another gin and tonic, and my hubby, being British, made them strong. I don’t know what being British has to do with it, but he insists it’s some sort of national thing, particularly after a couple.

We went to bed and I remember stripping naked, and possibly mumbling something like “Hun, I’m a bedwetting risk tonight, I should probably wear something.” And him brushing it off or I’m not sure what. Anyhow, I just crawled into bed and was out like a light. Not only did I not put on a diaper, but I also didn’t even go to the bathroom before crashing.

I remember waking up, and feeling completely soaked, both the bedding underneath me, and my thighs and sex. I felt about and my inner thighs were very wet, like I had woken up while still peeing or having just finished. I still felt like I needed to pee urgently, and I remember staggering up, dripping everywhere, and peeing in the washroom. Slightly drunken and sleepy Rachel came back from the bathroom with a towel, and I put this down to lie on, and I went back to sleep.

I don’t know how long I was out for, but I woke up some time later feeling wet again, either the pee from the bed had soaked through the towel, or, which was much more likely, I had wet the bed again. I was feeling sticky, and hot, and wet, and not a little surprised, as usually I sleep through these sorts of things and just wake up in the morning in a puddle.

I should point out that on both of these occasions, my husband just lay next to me, snoring, oblivious. Also, on neither occasion had my wet spot reached him, or so it seemed. Anyhow, my bladder was empty, and I was sober. Mostly. I just wanted to get some sleep, but didn’t want a hangover and didn’t want to lay in a puddle. So I got up, had two moderate-sized glass of water, and put down my Peepod mat, something I should have done initially, and slid a Goodnite up my sticky legs. I then crashed out and slept the rest of the night.

20180805_114851.jpg

We ended up sleeping in to about 11 am, which was lovely, though every time my husband tried to cuddle, I kept him away, worried he’d roll into my puddle. When I say we slept in to 11am, I should note that I woke up again at about 9 am and found my Goodnite wet and my legs still sticky and uncomfortable. I opted to just leave it on, and roll over, already a mess.

When we finally did get up, my husband was almost oblivious to the fact that I’d had a major bedwetting accident beside him. Even after I said that I was going to do the laundry apologetically, he didn’t clue in. It was only after he had woken up a little, rolled over and felt me on the dry, Peepod pad, that he remembered that my wetting the bed might have been a worry, and then he only realized that the Peepod was concealing a large puddle, after I told him apologetically.

20180805_114914.jpg

I got up and stripped the bed, still wearing my wet Goodnite. I enjoyed the feeling of shame that is associated with stripping a wet bed in the morning, magnified by my being in a wet Goodnite.

20180805_115026.jpg 

It was only after all the wet sheets, the towel, the Peepod pad and the ‘waterproof’ mattress cover were stripped did I realize that the mattress cover had failed to do its job and that the mattress was wet.

20180805_115028.jpg

As you can see from these pictures I snapped during the process, this was certainly not the first time that I have wet our bed, and that when my bedwetting issues cropped up again, that we had trouble finding a good mattress cover.

20180507_172146.jpg 

Anyhow, still wearing nothing but a wet Goodnite, I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

20180507_172152.jpg

My legs were sticky with sweat (as it had been a hot night), and pee (as I’d wet the bed three times). The good news was that the water seemed to have helped and I was not hung over. Or at least not all that much. I showered off, had some breakfast and tea.

20180507_172158.jpg

Thinking about the evening, my feelings of shame waking up in the morning, and all the complicated emotions that I have around bedwetting made me very aroused and I will admit to bringing myself to orgasm while ridding my hung-over husband, who needed some coaxing, given his hangover.

I’ve not wet the bed unintentionally in a while, I thought I’d share.

Rach

Rachel, your husband is a very lucky man. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to wake up and discover my wife had made a big puddle in the bed.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:44 AM, Stanley79 said:

If you like puddles, you'ld probably not like the Pee Pod Mat (as seen in photo above). They pretty much absorb a single night wetting. They don't absorb two. However, at least two here have reported two and three wettings in a single night. The "Science of a Wet Night" thread reported results from a thermistor that recorded time and duration of a participant's wettings. It recorded multiple wettings in a single night. 

Oh I love my Peepod mat and it can definitely hold at least two full bladders, I've not tried more, I suppose if I were laying at a strange angle, or like an errant husband was laying on the side, causing it to form an angle, it might be less efficient, but I love my mat! 

15 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Rachel, your husband is a very lucky man. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to wake up and discover my wife had made a big puddle in the bed.

Aww thanks, well he is very tolerant of my little (or big) accidents.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:54 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Why are you necroing posts from a year ago to say essentially nothing?

Deltafoxtrot, I'm relatively new to this community and I was just reading back through old posts and saw one that I wanted to comment on. Is that really such a bad thing that it required your negative reply? Comments like that will push people away. Is that what you want?

8 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Deltafoxtrot, I'm relatively new to this community and I was just reading back through old posts and saw one that I wanted to comment on. Is that really such a bad thing that it required your negative reply? Comments like that will push people away. Is that what you want?

Necroposting is bad netiquette.

If there hasn't been a comment on a thread in several weeks, little lone A YEAR (or more) consider the discussion finished and move along. All your posting does is dredge up old news so you could add your two cents to subject matter that isn't even relevant anymore.

16 hours ago, wetskipants said:

I for one am happy to have my writing appreciated 🙂

• 3 months later...
On 9/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Necroposting is bad netiquette.

If there hasn't been a comment on a thread in several weeks, little lone A YEAR (or more) consider the discussion finished and move along. All your posting does is dredge up old news so you could add your two cents to subject matter that isn't even relevant anymore.

How come you think it's bad etiquette?  I'm trying to see it from your perspective.

And honestly I didn't realize this was a year old thread till I saw yours and other's responses.

I'm not going to say whether it fits the criteria of necroposting or not.
I don't see myself getting upset or righteous if someone comments on a 5 year old facebook photo of me lol.

I feel like if the discussion is over, the thread should be closed or archived.

Who's to say you haven't experienced a multitude of bad necroposting experiences yourself though.

Also, you just added your two cents.

I wonder what the page admins think of all this.  I feel like it'd be beneath them.

16 hours ago, Will1994 said:

How come you think it's bad etiquette?  I'm trying to see it from your perspective.

And honestly I didn't realize this was a year old thread till I saw yours and other's responses.

I'm not going to say whether it fits the criteria of necroposting or not.
I don't see myself getting upset or righteous if someone comments on a 5 year old facebook photo of me lol.

I feel like if the discussion is over, the thread should be closed or archived.

Who's to say you haven't experienced a multitude of bad necroposting experiences yourself though.

Also, you just added your two cents.

I wonder what the page admins think of all this.  I feel like it'd be beneath them.

I mean the forum was just re-organized and also I think this is a timeless story 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 7:10 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I think the difference is largely in like a discussion thread or a story. Stories can be timeless, I've shared ma favourites and like if my Ultrasound Experiences were not available I'd just have to repost the (and maybe re-write them for quality) 🙂

You are a gifted writer, very detailed. I remember enjoying your experiences on Fetlife. I would love to hear about the Ultrasound Experience