Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

do you also like recording yourself when peeing your pants?

Don't ask me why, but for some reason, I like to record myself while doing it.
why I record it? I don't know. it either goes into an Archief which I never open (sometimes sharing pics and vids from that but ok) or I just delete them after recording.
It's not like I enjoy watching myself peeing my pants but somehow recording it and rarely sharing it gives a kick.

so I wondered, am I the only one who has this or are there other people out there?

I record myself too. First time it was only about my curiosity- how it will looks like if I will see peeing myself from another point of view.

I must admit that I like to watch my videos. Maybe it is pervert but I masturbated in front of my videos ? for example if I did not have a time to pee myself in reality and did not have a mood to see videos with another girls or menn.

1 hour ago, Lukhas said:

I record myself too. First time it was only about my curiosity- how it will looks like if I will see peeing myself from another point of view.

I must admit that I like to watch my videos. Maybe it is pervert but I masturbated in front of my videos ? for example if I did not have a time to pee myself in reality and did not have a mood to see videos with another girls or menn.

I'm sadly really picky when it comes to videos and it can be a real turn off if I can't find any I like. That could actually solve the problem, just make my own that I like and watch them! ? It would still probably feel weird, idk.

I always record myself wetting, I find it ( strange I know ) slightly arousing to watch myself wetting different ways and wearing different things, and as I mainly like watching girls wet, I’ve got a weird feeling I’d enjoy watching myself wetting in girls clothes, hence the reason I’ve not yet done that. 

I think that would be a whole new experience that I’m not entirely comfortable with lol

but I do get super exited when other people enjoy watching me wet ?