Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting with or without underwear?

When I'm wetting clothes I also wear tight underwear, to enhance the feeling as much as possible. Sometimes more than one layer.

However I prefer wetting diapers to clothing, mostly because I can wet them just like clothing, but they don't go cold. It took a while for me to try diapers, but after the experience (as an adult) of using them there is no going back. ?

What enjoy most about this fetish though is the act of peeing involuntarily, while trying to hold it in. Wetting either diapers or clothing is just a bonus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I very like wet my panties so i always wear panties for wetting my pants!!

Even watching is much hotter if she wears panties.  I always hope a woman enjoys the feeling when her pee starts seeping into her panties and the wet warmth is spreading around her crotch, simultaneou

If I’m with another person, I usually stick to the basic one pair of underwear and pants.  If I’m alone I like creating an entire load of laundry with all the layers ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Even watching is much hotter if she wears panties.  I always hope a woman enjoys the feeling when her pee starts seeping into her panties and the wet warmth is spreading around her crotch, simultaneously producing a rapidly growing stain in her pants. If there is no underwear which gets soaked and the pee gushes right down her legs or even through the material of her pants, there is missing something.

9 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Even watching is much hotter if she wears panties.  I always hope a woman enjoys the feeling when her pee starts seeping into her panties and the wet warmth is spreading around her crotch, simultaneously producing a rapidly growing stain in her pants. If there is no underwear which gets soaked and the pee gushes right down her legs or even through the material of her pants, there is missing something.

Yeah that's how I am watching my girlfriend.

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2019 at 10:59 AM, farseladosso said:

I completely agree with you.  It's just better if she's wearing panties.

12 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

With underwear on. I’m into desperation and not wetting, so normally I would leak many times before I lose control. I love to see how my wet spot would grow between my legs, and I like to keep it as real as possible

Yes, this exactly. While I love peeing my pants, it's the desperation I'm into so I like to do it slowly as I gradually lose control leaking spurts into my pants over a long period. I find this feels more authentic while wearing underwear.

Always with underwear,specifically cotton briefs. Wetting without lets too much pee just run away down and out of my pant legs.  I always wear cotton briefs for their superior absorbency.  I love feeling my wet naughtyness. The briefs cling to me when wet further accentuating the awesome feeling. 

Even better is when I leak for awhile before losing it . One of my favorite sensations is my wet clothes clinging to my and still  feel like I am about to pee uncontrollably. 

On 1/31/2019 at 10:59 AM, farseladosso said:

Exactly. Well said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Usually it depends on the circumstance.

At home if I'm wearing jeans or khakis I'll go with, but if I'm in gym pants or sweatpants it tends to be without

And if I'm at a friend's place or just in general public I'll sometimes wear an absurd amount of underwear of increasing sizes (I've bought some huge underwear) in order to hold multiple wettings

About half the time with, half the time without.  Underwear seem to spread the wetness more evenly, but the naughtiness of peeing only in my jeans with nothing else on is a major turn-on.  Sometimes, I like to put my pissed undies in my mouth when I'm finished, but honestly, I like the taste of wet denim better... 😉

On 8/31/2018 at 8:40 PM, wettingman said:

I always wear cotton briefs underwear when I hold & wet. They absorb some of my pee that would otherwise just run down my pant leg and onto the floor. I think this is a wast of pee plus I enjoy the snug, intimate feeling of getting wet right where pee is coming out . I also like the way wet cotton underwear clings to me when wet. I know if I am holding until I can't I will have plenty of stored up urine to completely soak my jeans and underwear.

Underwear (boxer briefs) for the same reason.  I like that they absorb it a bit before it can run down my legs ‘too quickly’, making it that much more enjoyable.