Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] [TBB-65] Superheroine Fear Wetting

[TBB-65] Superheroine Fear Wetting

Found this video online, sorry the quality isn't the best.

It's over an hour long and it's the usual superheroine video where she gets overpowered and tortured, in the midst she pees herself out of fear. In this she pees herself when the villain starts twisting her arm or something and causes excruciating pain.

The wetting is in Part 2, named "TBB-65_2". The other is Part 1 which contains the prelude if you're interested.

I cut a ~5min version (called "wet516") that concentrates on the wetting part so that's available for download too! See which one you want to download. For the wetting scene, you can start watching from roughly 2:45 for the cut version or 11:00 for the full version.

I don't watch the entire thing in detail so maybe there is more than one wetting scene, who knows? I'll keep checking and update here if there are more. If you watch the full thing and find another one, please do let me know!

I have more videos of the same series incoming anyway but I'll upload them slowly, so stay tuned!