Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else end up going more frequently when diapered?

Something I have noticed, and I'm doing it right now, is that when I'm diapered I 'want' to go more, its a subconscious urge to pee because that's what I do in a diaper.  And since I like to do the little spurts constantly so as not to overflow the diaper with one big one, I find that it's always there ready to go.  If I were to stop the little spurts and hold it, the urge to pee would go away and just build until a normal urge to pee came about.  I also like doing that, but I'll have to wait until I can get some Forsite AM/PM diapers that hold 5litres.

Kind of. My mindset somehow changes when I put a diaper on and I have a stronger desire to pee. It's harder to hold but I think that has something to do with mental attitude and the comfortable feeling I get when wearing a nappy. 

Like, wearing a diaper itself feels really comfortable and soothing and peeing in it feels even more comfortable and soothing. Even tho I also like holding and wetting without a diaper, the emotions and physical sensations I get from them vary pretty much. 

It's hard for me to deal with discomfort and I get easily anxious when I don't feel comfortable and am a person who kinda needs a lot of pacifying attention (while I still like to be controlled and mildly dominated). While going without diaper isn't straightforwardly uncomfortable, being diapered is still much more comfortable.

Tbf, at first it wasn't easy, I wasn't used to peeing in diaper and I had "shy bladder issue" with them. I needed to train my brain to know that it is fine to pee in a diaper. It still isn't easy in certain situations, like while being in bed (too many concerns), but generally speaking, I end up needing to pee more frequently, being more desperate and peeing more often when diapered.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:07 AM, nappypants said:

Was it something you were both aiming for, or it just kind of happened?

They say life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. I stopped trying to plan long ago, and just take things as they come.

I started wearing 24/7 when I left home and moved to the university. When I met my wife a few years later she was vanilla but open minded. I slowly eased her into wearing over the course of a few years. Her bladder control never was the greatest, and once she was wearing regularly at night her bedwetting restarted. Now, several years later, she wears pullups at work as she is prone to leaks and can't hold for very long once the urge to go strikes... if she's not at work it's full-on diapers all the time.

• 2 weeks later...