Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

@lethalty60 Shower will not render a loss, but you have the issue of bringing her so close to a bathroom that she might ignore your influence. Be careful

Actually, now that I think about it, we could at least try to influence her to let it out in the shower. That way, she'll wash away the evidence that she even peed in the shower. It's sinister, but it might work. There's also a health benefit, too.

10 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

@LittleRaven556 The Aura to add to her bladder by 5 has a 70% success chance at our Aura level, so don't discard that idea

That is quite the chance. I'd like this risk, and will go with it. But I'm still keeping my Aura and Influence idea, since the 'Out of Order' sign is small enough to beat the odds while influencing her that she overlooked the sign.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 3         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 4            Target's Bladder: 89/100

> I need to get to the bathroom (35%) (+4.05% and x1.16 from Alex62)
> I should just let go (40%) (+5.9% and x1.24 from LittleRaven556)
> I should pee in the shower (25%) ()
+
> Stub her toe (25%) (+4.05% and x1.16 from Alex62)
> Sophie enters first (21%) (+4.02% from Babedut123)
> Make her sleepy (25%) (+5.6% and x1.12 from GermanShepherd)
> Bladder +5 (29%) (+5.9% and x1.24 from LittleRaven556)

Randomizer winner: > I need to get to the bathroom Make her sleepy   [SUCCESS + SUCCESS]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It was much harder to get up than she had thought however. It felt as though weights were strung to her eyelids, weighing them to shut closed, but her bladder kept tapping her awake. The colder air outside her cozy blanket was washing her face into wakefulness, which made it easier. Maybe they could delay their plans slightly longer so she could return to the pleasure of her bed, but regardless of that decision, visiting the bathroom would be her first and foremost decision. She swung herself off the edge and onto her feet in one swift motion, and after wobbling for a moment on her sausage-like legs, she waddled to the bathroom.

> Custom Dialogue/Action

+

> Custom Aura/Influence

It was an unlucky roll of dice on the winning choices, so here's a LAST chance. 🙂

Also I know this was a very short response after a long time, but I was just busy and didn't check in here

Final stand, everyone. We need this to work! My plan, and I'm keeping it for good, is to have an 'Out of Order' sign on that door and influence her into thinking she missed the sign.

If all else fails, then my bailout will be to use our Aura to tighten her lower clothing and make it harder for her to pee properly. This requires an Aura of 4, and that's what we have for 100% succession.

Edited by lethalty60
Final Bailout (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely.

Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep track of.

Thus, unfortunately, I will say that this thread is over, but that isn't to say that I won't start it over in a 2.0 version, possibly with all the hard-earned upgrades transferred!

No promises though, it really depends on my time.

Sorry if you thought that this was a continuation. Hope everything is well for all of you and maybe soon I will be active again!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...