Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make em pee

1 minute ago, Babedut123 said:

If he manages to escape we could try to make him go home before doing anything else

Definitely, it might not even be a hard case to make, because you want to do your absolute best to not get caught and staying at the "crime scene" is not a good idea. Then again he'd probably get more detention but I doubt he cares.

Ignoring that even if he escapes he would still have to find the toilet at school(maybe the toilets are locked as some schools tend to do) and he could probably still be caught by a different teacher and be brought back(which actually would be the next best thing after he somehow manages to escape).

Him escaping definitely wouldn't mean an automatic defeat, but it'd probably be easier if he doesn't

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

I keep forgetting to update the bladder bar 🤦‍♂️ It was actually at 80 after the last response

Target's Bladder Strength: 7          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 4            Target's Bladder: 0/100

> Cabinets (19%) (+5.35% and x1.2 from LittleRaven556)
> Don't intervene (16%) (+5.1% and x1.09 from GermanShepherd)
> Leave without asking (49%) (+4.05% and x1.05 from Babedut123, +1.6% and x1.05 from Pilly, +0.1% from Shadowdevil)
> Read a book (16%) (+3.65% and x1.13 from Alex62)

> Teacher forgets key (10%) (+5.1% and x1.09 from GermanShepherd)
> Make teacher notice (79%) (+4.05% and x1.05 from Babedut123, +1.6% and x1.05 from Pilly, +0.1% from Shadowdevil, +5.35% and x1.2 from LittleRaven556)
> Don't intervene (11%) (+3.65% and x1.13 from Alex62)

Randomizer winner: > Leave without asking + Make teacher notice     [SUCCESS + FAIL]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As you see above, from now on I will make it clear which of the choices you guys made actually succeeded and which ones didn't. Keep in mind, for those that are new, that influencing the target with an irrational thought/idea/choice may not always convince them to follow through with it. The chances depend on the influence level, the target's self control, and on the rationality of the idea. Likewise Aura also depends on the significance of the aura action and on the aura level. I posted a chart below this response where I included the recommended aura levels for certain action examples. Although you failed to make the teacher notice using Aura, that doesn't mean she can't notice him leaving on her own 😉

==========================

Although the room had a thing or two to fool around with, his mind urged him to leave the room. He suspected that the teacher would likely deny him the trip to the bathroom so he had to do it without asking. he took out his book and opened it to a random page in order to not draw any attention, and while pretending to read, he looked around for a moment to slip away. The teacher was occupied with the girl, talking as they were before. Something told Mark though that she would look up at the wrong time and catch him, but perhaps it was just paranoia. 

He realized quickly that his moment was already there. The teacher was busy and so were the other 2 people in the room. If he had a chance to leave, it would be now. All he had to do was act normal and pretend like he was doing nothing wrong. He placed his book face down on the table, open to the page where he 'left off', and got up from the chair. He didn't bother to look around again to see if anyone was paying attention to him since he didn't want it to seem like he was trying to escape, even though he was. So far things were going well. He approached the door and opened it as if he was allowed to leave, and before the teacher lifted her gaze, he was already outside in the main office.

Disturbed and startled, the teacher took a quick glance to see who was missing, and of course as expected, it was Mark. She muttered some angry words and kindly told the girl to wait for her return before marching out of the door in pursuit of the fugitive.

"Dennis, did you see him leave?" she asked as passed the principal sitting in his chair.

"Who Mark? I thought you let him leave," he replied, hiding the fact that he didn't notice the boy slide past him.

"No, not at all!" the teacher retorted, before storming out of the office.  

By the time she was out in the hall, Mark was gone. She decided to wait for him back in the room. He did leave his belongings behind so she knew he would come back. In the meantime, she began brewing a furious speech that she would give him. She was ready to shred him to pieces for he had passed her limit of patience a while ago.

Mark, who was lucky to have escaped, was already in the bathroom having a relieving experience at one of the urinals. He was surprised that he managed to let himself get to such a dangerous point. It's not that he was particularly embarrassed by the prospect of an accident, rather that he found it to be an undesirable and avoidable outcome.

Comfortable once more, he washed his hands and headed back for the room, where he pleaded innocence to the teacher who unleashed her planned oration to him in the angriest of tones.

==========================

Here is the Aura levels chart I talked about previously:

Aura level ranges:

1-3: Nudge small objects, apply minor force ( <1 pound)
Example: Cause water to drip in sink (minor force on sink handle/sink) [1]
Example2: Cause a cup to spill (Influence the situation around slightly) [3]

4-8: Cause larger objects to make moves ( 5-10 lb ). Make small insignificant objects appear and disappear
Example: tip over stool [6]
Example2: clog the toilet [7]
Example3: tighten clothes over person/tighten seat belt [4]
Example4: make thirsty (remove some water) [6]
Example5: increase bladder cap by 5 (add some water) [6]

9-12: Cause practically any object to behave in specified way, affect humans slightly. Create/destroy common objects
Example1: cause car to break down [11]
Example2: cause plane turbulence [12]
Example3: cause door to lock [9]
Example4: cause a person to ask the target a question [10]
Example5: dissolve passport from a bag of someone nearby [12]

13-18: Affect other humans significantly, affect any object. Create/destroy larger objects
Example1: cause the taxi driver to fall asleep [18]
Example2: cause a passerby person to fall [15]
Example3: make a person get into an argument [13]
Example4: remove chair/add chair [17]

19+: Mastery of every aura. Increases chances for all aura possibilities.
25+: Remove/Add large heavy objects such as boulders, doors, cars, etc
===========================

So A note about the defeat. I was finalizing the response when I read the 2 new responses from @ForgetAboutMe and @Babedut123. I forgot to update the bladder meter before, so that's my bad, but he was at a point where he was too desperate to care about anything. Making the commute home in such a state was not really logical for him, and the bathroom was a few rooms down the hall so there really was no other choice to make. Once he slipped away he had one destination, and because he acted normal when he left, no one suspected he was escaping. It's high school after all.

============================

=========DEFEAT!!!!===========

============================

You lost because Mark peed in the urinal.

-You have gained 200(*4)=800XP

-You gained 81 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 35

XP: 3063/3400

AURA LEVEL: 4 (0/1300 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.85x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 190

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        100 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value           
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  20 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          60 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         50 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      40 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   70 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      30 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                20  points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players' choice influence info:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever they chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

Note: If you made choices leading to the loss, you lost choice influence!! Inactivity also causes loss of influence!

BENAir01       +1.9%       -2%,   -x0.05
Tali'zorah     +10.2%   x1.25     -2%,   -x0.05
Pilly                     +0.9%       -0.7%,   -x0.08
OmoLem            +1.5%           -2%,   -x0.05
Babedut123              +4.02%     -0.3%,   -x0.05
LittleRaven556           +5.9%   x1.24    +0.55%,   +x0.04 
Alex62                       +4.05%    x1.16       +0.4%,   +x0.03 
UnDefined_404         +0%           -2%,   -x0.05
GermanSherperd        +5.6%      x1.12     +0.5%,   +x0.03 
Mandymom        +0%           -2%,   -x0.05        
Shadowdevil     +0%     x0.99      -0.3%,   -x0.05
ForgetAboutMe     +0%     x0.99      -0.05%,   -x0.01

Tali'zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!

Welp... I certainly wasn't expecting that. Feeling slightly cheated out of that one ngl but okay, moving on.

I think we don't want to buy anything and save up for the next lvl (390 points) up of Aura as I feel that one is the nicest to have a high lvl off.  (Actually am I right in concluding that you don't get any xp for Aura beyond buying it?)

Alternatively we might want to invest into money bag as it would help earn points a bit faster in the future because prices are only increasing so getting more points each time might help us in the long run.

Basically I'll go for nothing but I might change it based on what others think

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 3         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 4            Target's Bladder: 4/100

> Money Bag (20%) 
+
> Not Embarrassed (40%) 
+
> Give Omorashi (40%) 

Randomizer winner: > Money Bag

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 35

XP: 3063/3400

AURA LEVEL: 4 (0/1300 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 2.3x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 90

Target description: Emily is a girl who just graduated college and decided to fly to Yew Nork for a celebration trip with her friends. Yew Nork was known for its chaotic nature, and that is exactly what Emily wanted. She enjoyed the company of others, especially her friends, and always feared being alone at night. That's probably one of the reasons she chose such a busy vacation spot, where no one ever sleeps. One concern she had though was drinking. It was obvious that they would visit a bar or two at one point or another during their travels and she knew well that in a drunk state, logic rarely prevailed for her. Regardless, she was hopeful. They arrived in the city the night before and rented 2 hotel rooms for the 8 of them. The rooms had 2 bunk beds each so 4 and 4 was a perfect fit. After the long flight from Europe, all they wanted to do was sleep, and that is what they did, but at 6:00am the next morning, it was time to go explore the city. After taking turns with the bathroom, the 8 of them locked their doors, and left the hotel for a busy adventurous day.

You lose if:

• Emily pees in the toilet
  • Emily pees in a diaper

Bladder strength: 9

Self Control: 3

Additional Attributes:
     None

Emily was last to leave the hotel, left with the role of locking the doors to both of their rooms, which were right next to each other. She felt surprisingly awake at 6:00 AM, knowing that jet lag was responsible for the unusual state.

Upon exiting the hotel she found that all 7 of her friends were split into groups engaging in their own conversations, but when she arrived, they all convened to decide an action plan. Everyone initially talked over each other, and no coherent ideas were discernible, but soon Alice raised her voice and got everyone quiet.

"Guys! Shup up!" she snapped. "Let's take a vote. It's 6 in the morning. I say we can visit the Statue of Liberty, or the Empire State building, or whatever else you guys want."

"What about the movies?" Sophie offered.

"She just said it's 6 AM, what movies?" Brenda disagreed.

"Alright Alright, girls! In a circle, starting with me, we will vote, like normal civilized people," Alice interjected, and then added, "I vote for the Statue of Liberty. Emily, what about you?"

> Empire State Building

> Statue of Liberty

> Movies

> Custom Choice

> Don't Intervene

+

> Custom Aura/Influence

> Don't intervene

Honestly don't think the first choice really matters as her bladder obviously won't be a quick thing to fill so I imagine she's not going to care about bathroom availability just yet so we don't need to either. I do think we might want to focus on getting liquids in her though.

I think empire state building is best? as it's in the city and you could easily go like "Hey, let's buy a quick coffee."  which is what we want as soon as possible, though keep in mind it's 6 am so a bit early for all that, on the other hand the are jet-lagged so I imagine them craving coffee . But by the time they are there and done I'd imagine enough time has passed.

Also Aura to make Emily thirsty.

> Everything is closed at 6 am, but in the meantime, let's see if they can get some last minute tickets online for something on Broadway (Lion King perhaps?). Maybe there's a nice three hour musical going on with a short intermission in between. Even then, you aren't supposed to leave your seat in the middle of the show, so the bathroom lines will be extremely long during said intermission.

> Aura - make Emily thirsty

Edited by LittleRaven556
I has an evil plan (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 3         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 4            Target's Bladder: 5/100

> Walk around (13%) (+4.05% and x1.16 from Alex62)
> Empire State (13%) ()
> Statue of Liberty (8%) (+1.5% from OmoLem)
> Don't intervene (18%) (+4.02% from Babedut123, +0.9% from Pilly)
> Everything is closed (48%) (+5.6% and x1.12 from GermanShepherd, +5.9% and x1.24 from LittleRaven556)
+
> Influence: Emily Thirsty (44%) (+5.9% and x1.24 from LittleRaven556, +0.9% from Pilly)
> Aura: Everyone Thirsty (11%) (+4.02% from Babedut123)
> Trip Longer (14%) (+5.6% and x1.12 from GermanShepherd)
> Don't Intervene (31%) (+4.05% and x1.16 from Alex62, +1.5% from OmoLem)

Randomizer winner: > Everything is closed + Influence: Emily Thirsty

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Everything is closed at 6AM. I think that we should just go and have some breakfast first and a coffee. I'm really thirsty, and who knows when that jet lag will hit. There's a Starbucks not too far," Emily suggested, noticing how unusually dry her mouth was.

"I like that idea. Why stand here and plan when we could do it over a cup of coffee," agreed Anna.

"Yeah I'm cool with that as well," added Sophie.

Soon the entire group was in harmony with the decision. There was indeed a Starbucks spot on the corner not too far, only 3 blocks away. Once the meeting was over, the collective dispersed into the previous formation of smaller groups. Emily caught up with Alice and started her own conversation with her about the vacation, and their plans, as well as some talk about shopping.

After crossing a wide busy street together with the rushing flow of the population, they managed to squeeze their way into the coffee spot. The place was fairly packed but not as bad as it could've been. Emily and her friends however, all found it odd to see so many people up and running so early. Where they were from, it was never this active at that time.

They navigated to an empty table and found their seats before organizing their orders. It was easier to send 1 person to order for everyone than get in line together so Alice took the attention of the group once more to discuss what everyone wants, and who will have the honor to place their orders.

> Offer to order

> Stay silent

> Custom Dialogue

> Don't intervene

+

> Custom Aura or Influence

> Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)