Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 93/100

> Rub (25%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Button her pants + Try not to laugh (75%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +0.6% from Babedut123)

Randomizer winner: > Button her pants + Try not to laugh

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"First of all, button your pants back up," Nathan interrupted her as she was in the act. She groaned at him and rolled his eyes, emphasizing her frustration, and then replied.

"You know you can't win right?"

"It may be difficult, but I will certainly try. With that, we are entering a try not to laugh game. Everyone who is out will take turns making us laugh. First person to laugh drinks 3 cups."

Erica gave him a confused look, as if to imply that he just shot himself in the foot with his own dare. Nathan had something else in mind though. He gambled that maybe the first joke at Erica would make her lose it entirely. Only he also had to maintain his composure which was a much more difficult task for him than for her.

"Alright, lets start. Go for it, whoever wants, make Erica laugh," he announced.

The events that unfolded next shocked Nathan, and although they were in his favor, he almost felt guilty for leaving a gap in the rules of the game. It was Melissa, and she had no interest in making a joke. Instead, she pounced onto Erica with full speed and started tickling her violently. Erica's eyes were staring widely at her attacker as she tried to understand what was happening. She pushed Melissa away and squealed intermittently through laughter.

Eventually Melissa was pulled away with the help of Carla, but the damage had been done. As Nathan finally got a clear view of Erica's crotch, he was relieved to find a large dark wet spot slowly expanding upon her jeans as she leaked into her panties. She managed to regain control of the accident but the group ruled that it would count as an elimination.

When the verdict was spoken, Nathan quickly realized he was about to be under attack as Erica stomped towards him furiously. He was too aroused to care and decided that it would give him more pleasure to accept whatever it was that she was going to do. Her jeans dripped with fresh pee as her stream restarted in the middle of her approach. As soon as she reached him, she pulled his hands away from his crotch and pushed him against the back of the couch. He let her dominate over him as his arousal grew rapidly into the skies. She mounted his hard cock and began to pee violently into her jeans.

He could feel the vibration of the stream even through all the layers between them, and the warmth of the pee as it seeped through their clothes onto his naked body. Very soon he lost control of his own bladder and also started to pee along side her. Throughout the event, Erica's anger gradually softened into a blushed expression of pleasure. 

"What the fuck!" Melissa exclaimed, surprising Nathan with her aggression, which contradicted her usual sweetness. Still, he knew well that although she got angry rarely, her anger was something to fear.

Erica didn't seem to care about Melissa's disapproval which slightly terrified Nathan because he knew Melissa would act on her feelings.

Sure enough, Melissa got up shortly after and headed towards the two of them. Nathan both did and didn't want to be the fighting grounds between Erica and Melissa but with no control over the situation, he had no choice. Melissa reached Erica, who was floating in the clouds, wet and horny with pleasure to the point that nothing really mattered anymore. Still, Melissa pushed Erica off of Nathan and got on top of him herself. This was about the point where Nathan finished peeing, but now Melissa was peeing. The warmth didn't stop and very soon, he felt a tingling sensation which only meant one thing: he was climaxing. Melissa realized what was happening but remained on top of him as his knees trembled and his cock throbbed with heavenly sensations.

With the competition over, and everyone's arousal right on the edge, everyone went off with their partners to relieve that secondary desire. The competition was over, and Nathan had won.

Nathan.thumb.png.efbc7a1c81214ea6b1e21764c6b242fb.png

============================

=========VICTORY!!!!===========

============================

You won by getting Nathan to win the competition and then to wet himself while Erica was on top of him 😉

-You have gained 3726(*4)=14904XP

[LEVEL UP!!!]

-You gained 490 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 35

XP: 1603/3400

AURA LEVEL: 2 (0/500 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.70x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 793

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Custom Influence                100 Points                     -Allows you to reply with your own ideas on how to influence the target
- Custom Subconscious Dialogue    50 Points          -Allows you to reply with your own subconscious dialogue
- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        50 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value           
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  10 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          30 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         25 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      20 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   35 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      15 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                10  points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players' choice influence info:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever he chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

Note: If you made choices leading to the loss, you lost choice influence!! 

Note: If you don't reply to this interactive for a long time, your influence goes down!!

4 BENAir01       +5.9%   x1.05      (+1.2%)    
6 Tali'Zorah     +12.1%   x1.3      (+1.8%)   
Maniack        +0%                 (-1.7%) 
Potty-Polly    +0%                 (-1%) 
Mydnyght68        +0%     (-1%, -x1.08) 
2 Raven96             +1.2%           (+0.6%)   
lethalty60           +0%              (-1.5%) 
11 Pilly                     +3.6%    x1.1    (+3%)   
5 OmoLem            +3.2%                (+1.7%) 
9 Babedut123              +3.4%        (+2.8%)    
30 LittleRaven556           +4.2%   x1.13      (+3.3%, +x0.13)   
33 Alex62                       +3.3%    x1.12       (+3%, +x0.12)   
2 WingedFoox              +0.6%              (+0.6%)   
23 UnDefined_404         +3.2%     x1.08           (+3.2%, +x0.08)    
18 GermanSherperd        +5%      x1.1           (+5%, +x0.1)
4 Mandymom        +1.2%                  (+1.2%) 
2 ashishgamer        +0.6%                 (+0.6%)    
3 Alnitak            +0.9%              (+0.9%) 

Tali'Zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!

Obviously I would like some opinions on the drawing. I imagine Nathan a little differently than I managed to draw him, and he is supposed to look a little happier, but with a little extra imagination I think it does the trick. Also I didnt include Melissa or Erica cuz I was lazy lol

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 4          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 3            Target's Bladder: 24

> 5x aura xp (75%)

> give omorashi (75%) 

> money bag (100%) 

> custom influence and dialogue (100%) 

> not embarrassed (75%) 

Randomizer winner: > everything except "not embarrassed"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Custom Subconscious Dialogue: From now on at each choice you will be given an option to propose your own choice/idea that isn't listed

Custom Influence: From now on, you will be given the option to propose a custom influence or aura influence in addition to or instead of the listed choices (If it is in addition to another choice, specify BOTH choices that you would like)

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 35

XP: 1603/3400

AURA LEVEL: 3 (0/1000 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.85x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 433

Target description: Mina is a 18 year old girl who is about to be boarding a plane with her 2 girl friends to go on a trip to the Bahamas. Mina rarely goes on trips of any kind without her parents since she has minor bladder issues which worry her and her parents that she might get humiliated if the circumstances prevent her from reaching a bathroom when needed. This trip would be a rare exception and a birthday gift for her 18th birthday which happened a week ago. Mina is shy among strangers and only really talks and opens up among friends and family. Her 2 friends that she is with, Maya and Anne, have some experience with Mina's bladder problem and are willing to help her if problems arise. Mina, however, feels embarrassed revealing when she needs the bathroom and tends to keep it to herself even though public wetting is her greatest fear. Whenever she gets desperate, she becomes incredibly nervous which sometimes gives her friends the hint about whats going on. Mina also happens to be into omorashi and only discovered it about 2 years before. Nobody is aware of her interest, but she secretly enjoys being desperate. Anything public though takes her arousal all very quickly. Currently Mina is on her phone beside a charger waiting for her friends who went to pick up some breakfast in one of the airport cafes. The time is 8:00 AM and the flight starts boarding at 8:30 AM.

You lose if:

• Mina pees in the toilet
  • Mina pees in a diaper

Bladder strength: 4

Self Control: 2

Omorashi Fetish

The ball floated across her screen bouncing off the walls, yet she couldn't focus on the simple and usually addicting game on her phone. Instead she was unreasonably nervous about being alone, even with her friends within walking distance. She impelled her bladder to quit accumulating what would eventually put her into a horrifying situation but she couldn't help the fear creeping throughout her body in the form of soft but sharp tingling shivers.

She was always used to having her parents right by her side whenever they went anywhere farther than the general area of their home, and now, especially at the airport, the necessity of becoming responsible was seeping in with disturbing speed. It wasn't that Mina couldn't take care of herself; it wasn't that at all. She had been alone at home many times, for multiple days even, and stayed out late after school with her friends, but travelling together brought about a constant veil of lingering trepidation that her bladder might fail her at a time most undesirable.

The ball on her screen fell past the edge into the abyss signifying her 3rd loss, but her focus was wandering elsewhere. She was tasked with watching their stuff and although she kept all three suitcases as one united footrest, she doubted her keen attention and believed in the possibility that one of them could get stolen without her notice. To her relief, and a slight brake on her racing heart, she counted 3 as expected. Her backpack was also present resting on her belly as she slouched in the soft airport seat.

Eventually the rest of her team arrived. She glanced at the time on her phone as she saw Anne and Maya approaching from a distance, chatting and laughing with their mouths full of bread and something other. Mina had only spent 10 minutes in isolation yet it seemed so much longer than that; time acted as expected.

"We got the bread, here's a sandwich for you, and your tea!" Maya exclaimed as she fumbled through the paper bag full of breakfast to find Mina's portion.

"Ah shit, the tea's f'cken hot!" she commented as she held the cup out towards Mina with a trembling arm. Mina took her breakfast and dug into it delightfully, but maybe a little too delightfully as the tea soon scalded her tongue and mouth from her large careless sip. She almost spit it out but managed to control herself through the pain and swallowed it quickly.

Anne didn't do much talking like she usually does. She was probably busy pondering about mathematical theories or some other school related thing while enjoying her own breakfast sandwich. Her glasses, combined with her demeanor, were guilty for adding to her appearance of heightened intelligence.

As Mina bent forward into her sandwich for her first bite, Maya leaned into her ear with a loud warm whisper, "we're boarding in a few, you didn't forget the bathroom right?"

Mina replied with a displeased expression which drew the line for Maya's spontaneously impulsive comment. Maya tried to play it off, and breathed once more into Mina's ear, "Sorry, I just figured better be safe then sorry, you know?"

Mina let it pass without any further complications as yet another instance of Maya's common speaking-before-thinking slip-ups.

"Now that I think about it, I kind of need to piss myself," Maya added after, this time aloud to Anne's hearing as well.

"Well hurry! The bathroom is on the other side of the damn airport!" Anne alerted a little too dramatically, which awakened a laugh in Mina.

Maya took the last bite of her breakfast and grabbed all her trash before breaking into an accelerated jog away from their seating area.

> "I should follow Maya! Better be safe than sorry as she said"

> "I should follow Maya! What if she gets lost on her way back"

> "I should not follow Maya. I don't want to prove her right"

> "I should not follow Maya. I haven't finished my sandwich yet"

> "I should not follow Maya. I have yet to finish my tea!"

> "I should not follow Maya. It'll look embarrassing"

Aura: Spark a conversation between Anne and Mina [Rec.Lvl 10]

Aura: Cause Mina to receive a phone text [Rec.Lvl 8]

Aura: Cause Mina to receive a call [Rec.Lvl 9]

> Custom Dialogue

> Custom Influence or Aura

> Don't Intervene

Forgot to post earlier, but that was a wonderfully unexpected ending to the last one. Loved the ending, loved the art. I'm not sure if that's how I pictured Nathan either though, but its great drawing nonetheless. 

As for my vote, I agree with the above:

> "I should follow Maya! What if she gets lost on her way back"/Custom Influence: Make Mina shy to admit her need, can’t let Maya be proven right.

Hopefully she waits outside. If she considers going into the bathroom, we use custom influence to steer her away, or aura to cause the flight desk to make an announcement, etc.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Additions (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 4          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 35         Aura Level: 3            Target's Bladder: 31/100

> What if she gets los (40%) (+3.4% from Babedut123, +3.3% and x1.12 from Alex62)
> It'll look embarrassing (17%) (+3.2% from OmoLem)
> Breakfast! (22%) (+5% and x1.1 from GermanSherperd)
> Custom (21%) (+4.2% and x1.13 from LittleRaven556)

Randomizer winner: > Breakfast!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mina almost jumped out of her seat to follow but then recalled the sandwich in her hand. By the time her mind debated on the decision, Maya rounded a corner and disappeared out of view so Mina was left with only one choice, and that was to remain. She figured that the boarding and takeoff process would be quick enough that she could wait to use the plane bathroom.

Despite that reasoning, it concerned her that her brain felt the need to take the unnecessary risk. Although the airport bathroom was still a choice, Maya was too far away and Mina was too shy to get up and walk there alone in fear that people may notice and judge her intentions. Luckily her attention was drawn away from the tiring controversy by Anne, who finished her breakfast and was eager to spark up some chatter.

"You excited for the trip?" she asked, quickly following up with a sip of her drink as if she intended to do it before she started talking.

"Uh, yeah," Mina managed to mumble in response. He voice was still stiff from the silence and was unable to express her real enthusiasm.

"That's it? 'uh yeah'. We're going to the BAHAMAS!" Anne practically shouted, and then immediately cowered in fear of attention as she recalled that they were in the presence of other people.

Mina laughed, and then cleared her throat simultaneously to ensure her voice behaved as she intended.

"I haven't been to one of those beautiful tropical beaches in a while" she responded with genuine longing.

"Yeah me too, I absolutely can't wait." Anne's voice almost graduated into a squeal towards the end from all the energy inside her.

Their conversation drifted to a topic less appealing to Mina, but Anne participated with continued enthusiasm, especially when math hit the table. Mina wasn't one to disrupt someone's train of positivity but couldn't help feeling a little restless throughout the discussion of their mathematics instructor and the class itself. Thankfully though, Maya found her way back and stole the center of attention away.

"Alright! We're almost ready to go!" She snatched her suitcase and rolled it to her side before halting her equally energetic enthusiasm for a yawn and a stretch.

"Sit down, we still have 10 more minutes till boarding," Anne chuckled.

Maya looked around and found everyone around them relaxed in their seats with no indication of rushing.

"Yeah you're right," she finally admitted in a low voice before falling back into her seat beside Mina.

Maya was bored out of her mind and decided, for some unfortunate reason, to lean in and squeeze Mina into a tight hug, shaking her back and forth in the process

"We're going on vacationnnnnnn!" she exclaimed, while Mina groaned like a helpless kitten being grabbed against her will.

The 3 of them were soon on their phones engaged in some quick entertainment to pass the last 10 minutes. Part of Mina's mind still wandered on the thought of using the bathroom. The risk bothered her.

> "I should stay with Maya and Anne because... + [Custom Dialogue]"

> Custom influence

> Don't intervene

Hey everyone. Hope you all are doing well. I have been overwhelmed with life stuff recently hence why most of my recent time on omoorg has not been dedicated to my interactives. I did post a new story in fiction called "A Reverie" which features Nathan from our previous scenario. I also posted a forum game, which I probably made way too complicated lol. Anyways, I'm just here to say that you can expect regular replies starting this weekend, or at least I hope for that!