Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make em pee

My idea is while she goes grab the ice, make one of the plates in the kitchen's plate rack slip and fall on the floor, shattering it. That would scare anyone, and probably make her late.

And I think that the timer could be extended to 20 seconds, not to strict to make her avoid the bait, not to big to let her manage everything in the timer. Depending on the ice tray, it could take 1 entire minute just to take out the ice. But it could also be an easy one to take out the ice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

4 hours ago, GermanSherperd said:

My idea is while she goes grab the ice, make one of the plates in the kitchen's plate rack slip and fall on the floor, shattering it. That would scare anyone, and probably make her late.

And I think that the timer could be extended to 20 seconds, not to strict to make her avoid the bait, not to big to let her manage everything in the timer. Depending on the ice tray, it could take 1 entire minute just to take out the ice. But it could also be an easy one to take out the ice.

So we r just ignoring what I said about extending it to 30 seconds. 

7 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

> Dare her to empty the full tray of ice cubes into her undergarments, until they melt. 15 seconds to run to the kitchen, open the freezer, grab the tray, run back, sit down, and empty the tray, or else she has to drink an entire water bottle. If she's fast enough, Nathan has to drink it.

(She also has to come back with a water bottle, regardless)

> Aura, make one of her feet fall asleep.

(I'm evil. This is risky, but hopefully she takes the bait)

I agree with this

1845523B-30A8-44A6-9A3F-4ED4DF890065.jpeg

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 91/100

> 30 Jumping Jacks (20%) (+0.6% from Babedut123)
> Ice cubes in 25 seconds (80%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +0.3% from Alex62, )

> Foot fall asleep (50%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, )
> No Aura (25%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Shatter Plate (25%) ()

Randomizer winner: > Ice cubes ins 25 seconds + Shatter Plate

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

With the only strength he could gather, he spoke his next dare to Erica, though he knew he had little turns left to get the upper ground. He decided to go for a pretty cliche dare involving the ice cubes they had in the freezer.

"Alright, you have 25 seconds to get the tray of ice cubes we have in the freezer and a water bottle and return here. Start when I say 0," he explained, and then counted down, "3.....2.....1.....0."

She jumped to her feet and darted into the kitchen, almost crashing into the fridge from a miscalculation of speed. With 7 seconds passed, she fumbled with the freezer before cracking open the door and retrieving the tray of ice. Then she also had to open the fridge and grab a bottle of water from the pack. Once she had to necessary cargo, she had 7 seconds remaining to return to the couch, and the short distance that it was, she made it with 2 seconds remaining. Additionally, no plates were broken in the process. No luck for Nathan this time, but his dare wasn't over. Before Erica could say anything, he gave her the final command.

"And now dump the whole thing into your pants"

Erica wasn't fazed one bit by the task as she saw it coming as soon as he mentioned ice cubes. With her speedy sprint, she had no time to prepare, but now she had no time either. Without hesitation she dislodge the ice cubes and dumped the tray into her panties. She squealed as the cold touches her skin and eventually reached her pussy, which wasn't happy to be frozen. She had to wait till they all melted to complete the dare so she had a long ways to go. She could already feel the area going numb from the cold but eventually she got used to it and no longer shivered in pain.

Now it was her turn to strike at Nathan, who sat with countless weaknesses to exploit. Not only was he unable to remove his hands from their pinned position at his crotch but he could also no longer stand, as if his bladder gravitated him to the ground like a ball and chain inside of him.

She glanced at the bowl of toilet water which sat on the floor next to her feet hoping to spark some ideas but nothing satisfactory crossed her mind. She realized now that Nathan won't accept dares which would result in him drinking more water than a cup is worth, which was common sense, but before she thought he would fall for them. Instead she hoped to complicate his situation another way.

With the bite of the freezing ice at her crotch, and her growing desperation, it was difficult to focus, but eventually she brewed up a decent dare.

"I dare you to put on a diaper Nathan. You have to change here in front of everyone, and as you love to do to me, you have 20 seconds to retrieve that diaper and return her or this bottle that you made me bring for some reason will be yours to drink."

She truly made a dent in his defenses with that one. He couldn't send someone else on the errand but couldn't go himself without losing either. Even if he did find some way to stand and walk, 20 seconds was a really tight limit for a whole trip down the hall to the bathroom and back again. Even in the unlikely situation that he succeeded all that, changing would require him to remove his hands and that would certainly be fatal. He had to choose wisely here. Either avoid a cup but take an extreme gamble, or play the safe game yet again as he has been doing thus far.

Choose:

➥ "I should accept the dare. I can't look weak denying all these dares"

➥ "I should accept the dare. If I try hard enough, I can hold it and still make it"

➥ "I should accept the dare. Perhaps Erica will think I'm not that desperate if I succeed"

➥ "I should not accept the dare. There is no chance I will succeed but if I stay here and take a cup, at least I have another chance to strike at Erica."

➥ "I should not accept the dare. I shouldn't be doing what Erica wants me to do"

Choose again:

➥ Influence: Decrease Nathan's arousal

➥ Influence: Increase Nathan's arousal

➥ Aura: Cause Erica's bowl to spill [Rec.Lvl: 5]

➥ Aura: Cause Erica's clothes to tighten slightly [Rec.Lvl 4]

Aura: Cause Erica to become more aroused [Rec.Lvl 14]

➥ Aura: Cause Erica to become less aroused [Rec.Lvl 14]

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 93/100

> There is no chance (80%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +0.6% from Babedut123)
> I'm doing what Erica wants (20%) (+0.3% from Alex62)

> Increase Arousal (40%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556)
> Decrease Arousal (20%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Clothes Tighten (40%) (+0.6% from Babedut123)

Randomizer winner: > There is no chance + Clothes Tighten

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It was yet another tough choice that didn't let him pass unscathed. Once again he had to choose the cup over a more fatal scenario and once again he was putting himself farther and farther away from the victory he so longed to achieve. Melissa had gotten used to bringing cups to him by now so a simple disappointed nod in her direction was enough to communicate the point. Nathan was beginning to feel a little sick as his body started to reject the excessive amounts of water, but unfortunately he was given no other choice that time.

It was his turn once again to give Erica a dare. He observed his opponent once again, hoping to spot an exploitable weakness but nothing out of the ordinary showed up. She was distracted greatly from the game as she was entering the territory of real struggle, something that Nathan has been dealing with for the past hour. He also noticed her unbuttoning her pants as it seemed that her clothes were acting against her holding efforts more than usual.

Specify a dare for Erica

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
5 hours ago, GermanSherperd said:

"Don't unbutton it, the ice has to stay in the pants with you wearing them"

We could always make a try not to laugh. If she laughs, 3 cups. If she doesn't accept the challenge, 1 cup. And if she loses, oh well. My idea would be to try to make her wet herself by laughing.

Hmm.. I agree that Nathan needs to pull off some sort of finisher to get her to wet herself, without having her say no to the dare or causing himself an accident. Also, button up those pants!

My idea was for them to have a tickle fight, or to have both of them take turns sitting, legs spread, partially naked on the toilet with the sink and the shower on. Both of these would be pretty risky, however.

But I think I like the try not to laugh idea. How about they make it an audience participation kind of thing, with everyone else trying to get both of them to laugh, taking turns until one of them pees?

I think that would make for a good finale, unless we want to go another round before doing so.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Forgot that Erica has to button her pants (see edit history)
28 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Hmm.. I agree that Nathan needs to pull off some sort of finisher to get her to wet herself, without having her say no to the dare or causing himself an accident. Also, button up those pants!

My idea was for them to have a tickle fight, or to have both of them take turns sitting, legs spread, partially naked on the toilet with the sink and the shower on. Both of these would be pretty risky, however.

But I think I like the try not to laugh idea. How about they make it an audience participation kind of thing, with everyone else trying to get both of them to laugh, taking turns until one of them pees?

I think that would make for a good finale, unless we want to go another round before doing so.

Well, he's at 93 bladder. I think it would be best to do it now.

and we could tell a few jokes to one of them so Nathan doesn't get hit by suprise and laughs himself to wetting, like these jokes:

"I invented a new word: Plagiarism"

"In the bank an old woman wanted me to check her balance. So I pushed her."

"'Doctor, I can't feel my legs.' 'I know, I amputated your arms'"

Edited by GermanSherperd (see edit history)