Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 86/100

> Lick the yogurt in 10 seconds (40%) (+0.3% from Alex62, )
> Chug soup in 30 seconds (60%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, )

Randomizer winner: Chug soup in 30 seconds + Tighten clothes

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nathan fumbled frantically through his thoughts trying to find the best way to get at Erica while making it as quick as possible. In the midst of his brainstorm, something in the back of his head urged him to visit the fridge and had him convinced that it would be the place of his salvation. He had no reason to decline the idea but the travel distance would be a complication. 

He slowly rose from his seat, heedful to his fragile situation, and shuffled towards the kitchen while keeping both hands firmly on his bulging crotch. His awkward walking style kept Erica hopeful that he was on the verge of failing but impatience was beginning to reach her; she kept it suppressed for now.

Nathan opened the fridge and instantly spotted the jewel. It was a can of soup containing various ingredients which probably would make a good lunch if heated and prepared, but in their current state, they would act as his weapon against Erica. He opened the can, taking quite a while with the additional obstacle of his desperation, but eventually got it and brought it to Erica.

"Alright, here's your lunch. You have 30 seconds to finish it or you'll drink a cup," he instructed in a sinister tone. Erica sniffed the creamy substance to prepare for her challenge and didn't seem to bothered by it as her shrug disclosed.

The time started and she went at it. What drove Nathan's morale down was her boosted energy and her lack of disgust in doing the task. She was chugging it with what almost seemed like pleasure. It didn't matter though because the liquid, as well as the other contents of the soup, would take the necessary effect in due time, or at least Nathan hoped.

She finished her meal early having 10 more seconds to spare. She then proceeded to deliver the empty can to the trash raising her eyebrows at Nathan as she passed to indicate her strength over him in this game.

As she sat down, she felt nothing extra from her clothes despite the lingering sense in the room that something should happen. The sense didn't affect any of the group members in any way for it was beyond their perception, but the elevated being present in the room felt disappointed.

Erica now had her next chance to strike at Nathan and she was debating whether to toy with him or to try and not get cocky. She chose something in between but no dare in her mind fit the profile. Eventually she came up with something, something really disgusting; something that truly broke all records of disgust set so far.

"Any guys in here who are out need to pee again? like at all?" she asked, giving Nathan a slow crawling shiver of trepidation. Even worse, Garry and Kyle both raised their hands.

"Awesome, okay, so since you made me eat soup, which wasn't too bad to be honest, you will also have some soup," she began, turning to Nathan with a piercing glare, "but since there's none left, we'll have to improvise with an extra ingredient."

She walked over to the trash and recovered the empty soup can. She didn't finish it to the point where it was clean so there was still some soup left on the walls of the can.

"And that extra ingredient will be pee! from either of you guys, whoever wants, lets have Kyle. If you can, please pee a little bit into the can, just like, half way."

Kyle stood up, mindlessly obeying her, but then darted his gaze around the room to look for any surprised expressions to match his own disbelief. No one said anything, but everyone was equally baffled at the ineffable favor.

Eventually Kyle took the can from her, still in confusion, and walked behind the couch to hide from the center of attention. There he audibly unleashed a small, controlled stream and filled up the can halfway with clear pee. Erica excitedly took it back from him and handed it to Nathan, who found it difficult to free one of his hands for the task.

"Your drink is served," she giggled before sitting back down and rubbing her hands together in curious eagerness.

The can felt warm in Nathan's hand from Kyle's recent deposit. He had no idea how he would do this successfully and before he could let a thought pass, Erica struck again.

"Oh and don't forget, 15 seconds are on the clock once you start. if you fail, 2 cups of water for you."

"You know, the soup wasn't that bad for you to be trying to kill me so bad," Nathan replied with a nervous laugh, hoping to make her feel guilty ever so slightly for her excessive dare.

"The soup wasn't bad at all actually," she agreed. "This has nothing to do with revenge. It's a dare that really makes you debate, as a dare should," she added.

Nathan had nothing else to say. He was losing valuable time and he had to make his choice now.

> "I should drink it. Pretend it came from a girl and it'll be much better"

> "I should drink it. It's clear anyway so it won't be bad"

> "I should not drink it. If I have a choice between a cup of water or a can of pee mixed with soup, water is better"

> "I should not drink it. It probably isn't safe"

> Don't intervene

Note: I thought it over and I concluded that the "Chance Evaluator" ability that we bought recently is a little overpowered and kills the purpose of choices such as the ones above. By giving you the success chance for the choices above, the fun of actually trying to convince the target with a more effective argument will be gone. I have refunded the power points for the purchase. Let me know if you agree or disagree with me this way I can get some input on the decision

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 88/100

> Not Safe (39%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Prefer Water (61%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +1.5% from OmoLem)

Randomizer winner: Not Safe

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Although Nathan was tempted, his mind urged him to avoid consuming the unsafe concoction. It didn't seem very healthy and despite his dedication to the competition thus far, some lines needed not be crossed. 

"Ill pass," he announced. Erica grew abruptly disappointed at his settlement on the offer but did not display it past her glowering countenance.

Nathan, meanwhile, found himself in yet another predicament. As his bladder continued to fill, reaching closer and closer to his limit, it was becoming harder and harder to stand up, let alone walk. Any movement inevitably gave his abdomen a slight push which, with each time it happened, weakened Nathan's muscles more and more. He gave Melissa a pleading look, which everyone noticed despite his attempt to be subtle. 

"Yeah fine, alright," she replied out loud and went over to help him. Firstly she disposed of the nasty soup can and then brought him a cup of clear water, a preferable contrast to his previous drink.

He gulped it down in a quick and apathetic matter. He knew he had to do it and didn't really care to pay any needless attention to it. Now came a more important part though, as it was his turn once again to make a strike at Erica. So far both of them were making good plays, and her defenses seemed to be impenetrable if considering his lack of remaining time. His bladder was a clock ticking down to zero and it wasn't too far from reaching that point.

Luckily, Nathan took note of Erica's increased desperation lately. She was finally reaching a level of vulnerability that could give Nathan a chance. She wasn't nearly as desperate as him, but her occasional wince or squirm in addition to her pinned legs was evidence that she was succumbing to it. 

> Specify a dare for Erica

53 minutes ago, Babedut123 said:

Dare her to put both of her hands in lukewarm water. 

43 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Dare her to unpin her legs until the next round. 

> I vote to combine these, dare her to put both of her hands in lukewarm water and unpin her legs for the rest of the round. This will also keep her from getting up to grab something else to use against Nathan.

The only issue is that he probably shouldn't be moving from where he's sitting, so maybe we get Erica or someone else to fill up a bowl of water as part of the dare, giving her 30 seconds/a time limit to do this, else she has to drink a glass.

Even better, make it a bowl of toilet water so Nathan won't have to endure the sound of the sink flowing.

> So, dare her to fill up a bowl of toilet water in 30 seconds, then run back, and sit down with spread legs and her hands in lukewarm water for the rest of the round. Any failure results in drinking another glass of water.

Edit: I'm just trying to avoid anything that would make Nathan's need worse, and this play will also (hopefully) force her to give a quick dare next turn.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Concise phrasing/formatting (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 89/100

> Combination (75%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +0.6% from Babedut123, +0.9% from LittleRaven556)
> Yogurt (25%) ()

Randomizer winner: > Combination

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nathan had nothing clever to give her off the top of his head but decided to combine a few scattered ideas into 1 dare which would hopefully continue to even his chances out. He was getting tired of trying to focus on two things at once and it was beginning to seem that his body's natural needs were dominating over his competitiveness. 

"You have 30 seconds to get a bowl," he stopped to take a breath as it was becoming somewhat of a conscious thing this far into desperation. "and fill it with water from the toilet and bring it back here. Then you have to spread your legs and keep your hands in the water for the rest of the round," he finished.

"You know the warm water trick only works when you sleep right?" she laughed.

Nathan groaned through a grimace as his bladder pushed harder at his barrier, but luckily his hands worked well with his erection to keep it all back for now. He clumsily started the timer on his phone and Erica dashed for the kitchen, perhaps underestimating her own need in the process when she slowed down and sent her hand down between her legs for momentary assistance.

She fumbled through the plate rack and pulled out a bowl before whirling around and making a sprint for the bathroom. 20 seconds had passed and Nathan began to have hope that she wouldn't make it back in time. 25 seconds and she showed her head around the corner of the hallway but due to the nature of her cargo, she could not go any faster. Time ran out and she was due an extra cup.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, hearing the piercing sound of the alarm. She set the bowl down on the carpet and went to drink her cup before returning to complete Nathan's instructions. She spread her legs to a comfortable angle and set the bowl where it was pinned to her crotch. Then she submerged both hands into the cool toilet water. 

It was her turn next after which the round would be over, so there was a little debate on whether her next dare would be valid. She found a way around it though.

"I dare you to drink the water in the bowl. You'll have to come here since my hands have to stay in it." she told him.

Select a choice:

➥ "I should not drink it. It is disgusting water"

➥ "I should not drink it. There's way more than a cup there so I'd rather drink less"

➥ "I should not drink it. If I get up, Ill definitely wet myself"

➥ "I should drink it, I need to win the competition"

➥ "I should drink it, I look weak denying all these dares"

➥ "I should drink it. The bowl is so close to her crotch"

➥ Don't Intervene

Select an optional second choice:

➥ Influence: Cause Nathan to be more focused on the game than his bladder

Influence: Decrease Nathan's arousal

Influence: Increase Nathan's arousal

Aura: Cause Erica's bowl to spill [Rec.Lvl: 5]

➥ Aura: Cause Erica's clothes to tighten slightly [Rec.Lvl 4]

➥ Aura: Cause Erica to become more aroused [Rec.Lvl 14]

➥ Aura: Cause Erica to become less aroused [Rec.Lvl 14]

➥ Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

🤔 Hmm... there are multiple plays to make here, and plenty of combinations that line up nicely. I'm quite torn between two of these, honestly:

Option 1: "I should drink it. The bowl is so close to her crotch"/Influence: Increase Nathan's arousal would give him a pretty strong erection, at the cost of Melissa getting upset.

Option 2: "I should drink it, I need to win the competition"/ Influence: Cause Nathan to be more focused on the game than his bladder would boost his competitive spirit and get him motivated to win, and focusing less on his need would benefit him greatly. Also, it'd be quite the spectacle for the audience if Nathan stood strong against Erica.

But I'm also not sure if I trust her. She could try to be clever, and decide to spill the bowl on Nathan. Then there's also the issue of standing up, and he is nearing 90%...

Could you specify the size of the bowl and how full it is?

Because if its not that big, my vote is "I should drink it, I need to win the competition"/Influence: Increase Nathan's arousal. Otherwise, I second @UnDefined_404's choice.

Regardless, next dare, get Nathan extra-motivated to win with our influence, if possible. I think our biggest concern is that he might lose his resolve.

(I'm probably taking this too seriously, lmao, but hey, it's fun focusing on something else during times like these!)

Edited by LittleRaven556
Errors and additions (see edit history)

@LittleRaven556 The bowl is worth 3 cups. I selected your second choice.

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 90/100

> I look weak (34%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Don't drink (66%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, )

Randomizer winner: > I look weak

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

His subconscious urged him to take the challenge and be a man, but his common sense prevented the preposterous idea. He knew that drinking a large bowl of disgusting toilet water was going to hammer the final nail into his coffin. Erica kept trying to get him into inescapable situations where he'd have no choice but to drink water, and so far she has been succeeding, but the least he could do was lessen the blow. 

Once again he employed the help of his good friend Melissa to bring him another cup of water. The very liquid his body normally needs was becoming a discomforting poison he had to drink against his will. He finished the cup in one big swig and set it aside.

He was starting to feel a second wind rising behind him as his focus shifted from his bladder to the actual game. Perhaps is was the adrenaline rush from the near-accidental circumstances, or some other reason, but he was surely going to take advantage. On the other hand, he became confidently aware that standing was no longer an option for him if he wanted to keep his bladder from winning. Even with his erection combined with his hands on his crotch he was losing ground an inch every second and soon there would be nothing land to stand on.

➥ Specify a dare for Erica

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

> Dare her to empty the full tray of ice cubes into her undergarments, until they melt. 15 seconds to run to the kitchen, open the freezer, grab the tray, run back, sit down, and empty the tray, or else she has to drink an entire water bottle. If she's fast enough, Nathan has to drink it.

(She also has to come back with a water bottle, regardless)

> Aura, make one of her feet fall asleep.

(I'm evil. This is risky, but hopefully she takes the bait)

6 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

> Dare her to empty the full tray of ice cubes into her undergarments, until they melt. 15 seconds to run to the kitchen, open the freezer, grab the tray, run back, sit down, and empty the tray, or else she has to drink an entire water bottle. If she's fast enough, Nathan has to drink it.

(She also has to come back with a water bottle, regardless)

> Aura, make one of her feet fall asleep.

(I'm evil. This is risky, but hopefully she takes the bait)

I’ll Change my dare to agree with this but make it 30 seconds and with no Aura. I think the Aura makes the game not fair and uninteresting.(that might be bc I’m kinda hope Nathan loses😝

Edited by Alex62
Add (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

I’ll Change my dare to agree with this but no Aura. I think the Aura makes the game not fair and uninteresting. 

I'm not sure we're high enough level for it to work, but I understand. My reasoning is that it took her 30 seconds to get to the kitchen, then the bathroom, then back, all while retrieving objects.

15 seconds might be risky... but the carpet and the floor is sopping wet, so if she has an incentive to be quick, she might slip or stumble... 

I'm still voting to use aura, if possible. (Things are getting tense..!)

Edited by LittleRaven556
We're in the endgame now (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

I'm not sure we're high enough level for it to work, but I understand. My reasoning is that it took her 30 seconds to get to the kitchen, then the bathroom, then back, all while retrieving objects.

15 seconds might be risky... but the carpet and the floor is sopping wet, so if she has an incentive to be quick, she might slip or stumble... 

I'm still voting to use aura, if possible. (Things are getting tense..!)

15 seconds seem impossible and I think the dares should be possible that’s way I say 30 seconds. Aura just seem unfair and unfun to me lol