Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make em pee

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 82/100

> Don't intervene (36%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556)
> Accept Dare (64%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +10.3% and x1.3 from Tali'Zorah)

Randomizer winner: > Accept Dare

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He needed to make sure that the time he would be hands free would be minimized as much as possible. With that he pushed his bladder muscles to their limits and caused the impatient liquid inside of him to recede back temporarily. He quickly uncrossed his legs and lifted his hands to the back of his head and sat back to not push on his bladder. He had to give Erica a quick dare to end the round as fast as possible or he would lose right then and there.

Specify a dare for Erica

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 84/100

> Lick it! (100%) 

Randomizer winner: > Lick it!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"I dare you Erica, to lick your armpit," he stated with a hint of desperation betrayed by his shaky voice.

Erica had no hesitation on the task but struggled to reach her tongue to the target. Nathan was watching intently while screaming at her in his mind to hurry up because he could already feel the force of the pee as it was travelling down and unless he could use his hands or his legs to help, in a few seconds it would all be over. Finally she gave her armpit a quick lick, evoking slight disgust in her expression, and Nathan promptly swung his leg back to its crossed position. His hands also returned to the task. He could feel that he caught an accident by the thread. Even now he could barely stop the might of his bladder's pushing effort. 

"Fuck dude, gotta piss so bad," he groaned as he pushed his hands into his crotch. His face was growing red from strain while Erica was enjoying the scene from a much less desperate standpoint. She knew he was practically ready to have an accident and that all she had to do was wait. She needed to orient her challenges around stalling time. 

With that in mind, she challenged him to a breath holding competition. The loser would take 2 cups. She had no intent on winning but simply wanted to ensure that he couldn't get at her for as long as possible. Nathan agreed without giving his subconscious any chance to debate on his decision. He could not take another cup and his own mind would not convince him to do it if he had a part in it.

The two of them drew deep breaths and the countdown started. At first, Nathan's vision became populated with stars but as his body grew used to the circumstances, he began feeling okay. 30 seconds in he could hear his own heartbeat and it almost seemed like his bladder contents were also making some sloshing noises; perhaps it was only in his mind.

50 seconds in and Erica started to struggle as she grabbed the couch cushion she was sitting on with immense vigor. Before long, she had to take a breath. Nathan had won and Erica realized that she may have shot herself in the foot. Still, she knew that 2 cups wouldn't make her catch up to Nathan any time soon.

Nathan was systematically squirming and shifting while bouncing his top leg up and down, repeatedly giving his hard cock a pleasureful rub. It was doing the trick and helping him hold pretty well but he knew he was on his last line of defense against a rising army at the horizon. He couldn't win; that was his simple conclusion. Still, he would give it his best. 

Now he had a chance to give Erica yet another dare and hopefully make a game changing strike.

➥ Specify a dare for Erica

Dare Erica to drink the cold, canned garlic, herb, and mushroom soup from the pantry, and then to give a three minute speech to the losers with her garlic breath. (Garlic is a natural diuretic, hoping the time delay will let it kick into gear, clearing out her system; also hoping she doesn't know that.)

If Erica has redressed in her clothes after her last stripping dare, use our aura to make her clothes pressure her bladder somewhat. If we had organ influence, I would also vote to influence her kidneys into producing more pee, because Nathan needs every advantage he can get right now.

Also, did Nathan's bladder fill up? 

If he's very desperate, I think he needs to attempt winning this with a tickle fight. I remember it working for him last time, but I could be wrong... 

Edit: Another question/concern, can we make dares like the garlic soup idea? Just wondering, since Erica brought out the yogurts, and we never inspected the fridge/pantry. If we can, I should've suggested this sooner, because it might be too little, too late..

Edit 2: Sorry if I'm assuming a bunch of things. I don't know how everything works, and I'm not really sure what to do for a dare..

Edited by LittleRaven556
Had another couple of questions.. (see edit history)

It would be better if the challenges he made had strict timers, like "You have 10 seconds to lick your own elbow." as an example

But, the things that happened with the expired yogurt must have made an mess, so my challenge would be for her to lick the yogurt on the floor in 10 seconds.

Edited by GermanSherperd
fixing typo (see edit history)

I'm going to change my vote to @GermanSherperd's idea regardless of my questions and if my soup idea doesn't work, as Nathan doesn't have much time.

Still, use aura to make Erica's clothes pressure her bladder, and maybe Nathan can make a desperate plea/nonverbal flirt/sign to Melissa to help somehow, to help keep him aroused? Just trying to think of any advantage he can get.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Typo fix (see edit history)
1 hour ago, GermanSherperd said:

Or maybe use organ influence to give him a boner. That has a bigger chance of success

Oh, yeah. If we have organ influence, calm his bladder and give him a huge boner. And make Erica's kidneys work overtime, while pressuring her bladder. Nathan's still in this, he just needs a confidence boost and a sign that he can win. 

Edited by LittleRaven556
Typo fix (see edit history)
6 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

I'm going to change my vote to @GermanSherperd's idea regardless of my questions and if my soup idea doesn't work, as Nathan doesn't have much time.

Still, use aura to make Erica's clothes pressure her bladder, and maybe Nathan can make a desperate plea/nonverbal flirt/sign to Melissa to help somehow, to help keep him aroused? Just trying to think of any advantage he can get.

I’ll agree with this

7 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

Also nice soup idea from the beginning lol cause I don't even recall them having the soup but we'll assume it exists haha

Well then, I'm at soup. Change my vote to "Erica has 30 seconds to chug the canned soup down". We'll just assume its opened, in the fridge. Hopefully it'll catch up to her in time. We can't have Nathan peeing himself from these dares taking too long; gotta be swift and precise with our strikes.

52 minutes ago, UnDefined_404 said:

By the way Erica drank 8 cups total so far

Nice, but how much has Nathan had to drink?

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense.

809040025_NathanMelissaScenaptplan.thumb.png.fe5f0581e6e01c2a135cdb0dbfadca46.png

Living Room:
- Round carpet
- 2 couches
- 1 dresser (for a future t.v) :
          - 4 books
          - 5 markers of various colors
          - 2 pencils
          - 1 sharpie permanent marker
          - pack of 30 deflated balloons
          - 2 clean pairs of jeans
          - 5 clean pairs of boxers (3 gray, 1 white, 1 checkered)
          - 5 clean pairs of panties (pink, white, gray, 2 black)
          - 3 clean pairs of briefs (gray and 2 white)
- 1 glass coffee table:
          - 1 bottle of water filled for proper flipping

Kitchen:
- Dinner table (no plates, ignore picture)
- 6 chairs
- Fridge:
          - 4 expired small yogurts
          - 1 can of soup
          - Open pack of water bottles with 15 left
          - 15 ice cubes
          - Last week's bag of Doritos (half eaten)
- Stove
- Microwave
- Sink
- Plate rack:
          - 15 plates (not paper plates)
          - 3 bowls

Both Bedrooms:
- 1 2-person bed:
          - 2 white pillow
          - 1 mattress (unprotected)
          - 1 bed sheet/s
          - 1 blanket
- 1 round table

Bathroom:
- 1 toilet
- 1 sink
- 1 bathtub with shower head
- 1 plunger
- 3 toilet paper rolls
- 1 open pack with 25 diapers
- Katy's dildo
- Erica's dildo

Additional Note: We don't have custom choices purchased meaning you normally wouldn't be able to make your own choices but given the nature of the scenario I will make the exception (since the dares are kind of an open ended choice). Since a few of you are talking about aura, I'd like to note that the aura level is still low and very complicated or effective uses of it won't be likely to succeed. Nothing is lost in trying though so Ill definitely include that in my next reply

2 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

I didn’t keep track of that since we have a bladder meter

Ah, okay. That makes sense, no need to track that.

4 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

(as with the soup)

As for the soup dare, to elaborate/clarify:

>Dare Erica to chug the mushroom, herb, and garlic soup in 30 seconds. If she runs overtime, she has to drink a glass of water as well.

>Also, use aura to tighten Erica's clothing, pressuring her bladder.