Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 16/100

> Do it (29.67%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +1.5% from OmoLem, )
> Nope (61.23%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly, +0.6% from Babedut123, +4.7% and x1.05 from BENAir01)
> Don't Intervene (9%) ()

Randomizer winner: > Nope

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Nah I'd rather have some water. Getting a little thirsty," he dismissed her dare and went to get himself a cup.

"Wow what a waste of my turn," Melissa pursued hoping to guilt trip him into a change of mind, but he was set on the water and fucking the couch was off his mind. 

"I thought you want me to drink. Ill never figure you out," he called from the kitchen after putting down the empty cup which he chugged in 2 gulps.

"That's right, you'll never figure me out with that simple brain of yours," she teased. 

"Nathan, you just got burned! What're you gonna do?" Noah urged a continuation of the roast-off.

"Nothing. I feel bad, life roasts her enough on its own," replied Nathan with a wink towards Melissa.

"Wait till you desperately piss yourself, and then get peed on by me," she retaliated.

"You know, that doesn't sound too bad at all. I'd be totally cool with that," the exchange ended with a few laughs and cheers from the group.  

With the circle well on its way, Jason was next to ask. He went for Melissa and asked her to kiss him. Needless to say, Nathan was unhappy at her acceptance of the offer, but found relief in the fact that she didn't seem very enthusiastic in the event.

Katy, Marie, and Noah asked a few people, among which no one took a drink. Then came Carla's turn, which aroused concern in Garry as expressed by his visible shudder.

"Jeez, I mean, I didn't even say anything and this guy's already wanting to run," she laughed. "Alright, so, the dare is simple... Garry," she announced with suspense before pausing for a moment, awaiting a reaction that never came. Garry just continued to sit in trepidation for his upcoming verdict.

"The dare is that you have to keep one hand in your pants until the next time you get asked a dare. If you take your hand out, you have to drink 2 cups of water."

The last part seemed to affect him most. Obviously for him, a hand down his pants was only a good thing, but the potential failure would be the end. He did accept after prolonged reluctance and hesitation, and slid his left hand under his shorts and underwear.

"Good, and keep it there you pervert," Carla added with slight regret for her cruelty, which everyone agreed was excessive.

Garry was made to ask next, so he thought to be clever.

"I ask myself to keep my hand out of my pants until the next time I'm asked," he tried, but Carla, and then others, objected his trick. With no other choice, he went for Carla as expected.

"Alright Carla. I dare you to keep BOTH hands in your pants until the next time you are asked." A genuine look of concern washed over her face making Garry rejoice internally. Carla wasn't anywhere near desperation, but did have that distant warning approaching her from afar, and that certainly didn't spell anything good for her. With no choice, she decided to comply. Both hands snaked with great struggle into her jeans. She had to unbutton them revealing Stephanie's panties which emerged a great deal out of her jeans from the bulge created by her hands.

"You know, it is warm in here," she commented, attracting a few laughs. Garry seemed just as thrilled. His hand was clearly wrapped around his penis, which grew in size from one of his periodic arousals.

Stephanie, Erica, and Adam went next. Each of their victims, Kyle, Noah, and Marie drank a cup; a surprising contrast to the drought before. The last 4 of them also did their questions with no luck on their targets. The circle made yet another loop, and things were escalating to an interesting level. Garry was shaking his legs back and forth and had both hands assisting him. He was occasionally groaning and grunting and wincing. Jason also seemed to struggle a little, but nothing like Garry. He was fine with no help from his hands. Garry on the other hand was dependent on them.

"Wait, so who goes now?" asked Erica, impatient in her seat.

"You can go. We will shuffle the circle a little," offered Liam, with surprisingly no objections. Erica was just dying to see some action, so she went for the finishing hit on Garry, asking him to remove both hands from his pants until the circle ends.

As Garry followed the request, the top of the bulge on his shorts suddenly revealed a dark spot which began expanding slowly down and across in all directions. Very soon he gave up and relaxed fully, sitting back on the couch as a small leak turned to a hissing torrent of pee. His shorts and underwear became soaked instantaneously followed by the couch cushions under him. It even managed to spill to the floor leaving the carpet with a new warm stain.

"That felt amazing," he commented after he was done. Erica was satisfied, but Carla couldn't wait for someone else to lose so that she could watch some more arousing action. With her hands still down her pants, it was clear she was starting to play with herself a little, not able to help herself at such an opportunity.

Nathan was next to ask:

[Choose a target, and specify a dare]

Liam 
Kyle 
Sarah
Nathan 
Melissa
Jason 
Katy
Marie 
Noah
Carla 
Stephanie 
Erica
Adam
David

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 22/100

> Carla Remove Hands (76.83%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +0.6% from Raven96, +0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)
> Sarah and Melissa swap clothes (23.17%) (+0.6% from Babedut123)

Randomizer winner: > Carla Remove Hands

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nathan decided that it was time to avenge, so he turned to Carla and dared her to remove her hands. She looked at him with the eyes of a pleading puppy, and slowly pulled her hands out. To compensate for the new formed weakness, she crossed one leg over to other to ease the pain. Meanwhile, Jason was rocking back and forth, squirming. He knew that he was making his vulnerability obvious, turning himself into a target, but he had little choice. 

Naturally he was next to get picked on by Carla, who found it the perfect opportunity to satisfy her next evil plot. She told Jason that he had to sit still with his legs spread and no help of his hands for the whole round. He responded with a grimace as he hesitantly moved his hands off his crotch and slowed down to a still position. His legs were last to comply. His body tensed up visibly as his bladder muscles did all the work now. Carla watched him for a while even as Katy, Marie, and Noah dared their victims, but didn't quite see what she wanted. She continued to look over in his direction on the occasion hoping for a dark spot between his legs, but even as she watched Liam and Sarah each take a cup of water, Jason was still holding out. The only difference now was that he had a noticeable bulge poking through his sweatpants which kept him from losing control.

Jason's turn finally arrived, but he lacked the focus to choose his target and lingered indecisively. He finally settled on Carla, the one who put him into this position. He noticed that she was struggling as well, with her crossed legs playing a major game for her. He took that away from her, and told her to spread her legs. Now she was in the same position as he was without erection abilities to assist her. Her breathing was slightly strained for a moment as she struggled to defend against a wave from her bladder, but then she relaxed a little. All her focus was on Jason. She knew she had no chance against those who sat with empty bladders, but Jason she had to beat.

Melissa turn arrived once again and she went for Nathan as expected. He sighed audibly, indicating his minor frustration with her variety of choice, but then smiled at her to make up for the reaction. Melissa clearly knew that Nathan was still quite far from desperation, so she chose a more irrelevant dare. She asked him to unlock his phone and let 3 people in the group of her choice have it for 3 minutes each. She included herself, Stephanie, and Marie.

> Give Phone [66%]

> Don't give phone [92%]

> Don't Intervene 

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 28/100

> Don't Intervene (27%) (+0.9% from LittleRaven556, +1.5% from OmoLem)
> Give Phone (42%) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)
> Don't Give Phone (31%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +4.7% and x1.05 from BENAir01)

Randomizer winner: > Give Phone

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He did not like the sound of that idea one bit. It's not like he was hiding something or had something embarrassing on there. It was just the general fear the something private and unexpected might emerge. Even more frightening was the thought that they could post something online. Reluctantly he handed over his phone to Melissa who started a timer and dug into the prize at once. She opened a few apps which he saw from afar, even twitter at one point, but found nothing that stood out to her.

It wasn't until Marie got his phone that he regretted his choice. Apparently he had some stuff written in a notepad from a few years back. It was some omorashi related story which could only be the product of a horny teenage mind. She decided to read it aloud in the minute she had.

"Taylor stood with her legs spread while touching her breasts above a man whose hands were tied. Then she relieved her desperation and began to pee a golden stream right onto the mans face. The man looked happy about it, and drank almost all the contents of Taylor's bladder. Then the two of them went to the bedroom where Taylor was now the receiving end of stream. They then had sex and went to sleep," she paused for a moment to laugh at Nathan's red face and then added that the story went on for another few paragraphs which she couldn't read because her timer was up.

Nathan didn't know whether the story offended people, or whether it humored them, or whether they would now judge him for what he enjoyed. He thought himself stupid for not deleting such a vulnerability. Luckily, the group had their laughs and seemed to move on. After all, everyone in the group has an abnormal interest so he felt reassured.

"It's okay Nathan, every guy here would wanna get pissed on by a hot Taylor," Adam commented. Nathan wasn't sure whether to feel more or less humiliated, but he chose the latter.

Kyle, Sarah, and Adam went next but only Adam's dare got his victim, Marie, to drink a cup. His dare was for her to strip naked and stay that way for the entire round, but she decided that a cup of water was worth it to prevent satisfying his fantasies. 

The last 3 people in the round to ask were David, Stephanie, and Liam. Stephanie, like Carla, was starting to get bored with the fairly stagnant game that was being played and turned to Jason for some action. The poor guy was clearly loosing it because a dark spot appeared at the tip of the bulge on his pants. It wasn't large, and by no means meant a loss, but still augured that he would lose control soon. Stephanie, who mostly got aroused from naked accidents, told him to take off his pants and underwear and sit like that for the next round. It was the same dare that Adam gave which Marie refused, so she knew that whether he drank or not, she would end up with some form of satisfaction.

Garry, who was out, prayed at a discernible volume that Jason would not be the next to lose. The rule from the very start remained that everyone who loses must get peed on by the next person to lose after them, and Garry certainly hoped that it wouldn't be a guy who would be peeing on him. Jason didn't seem to like the idea either because he was clearly giving the best attempt he could to not fail. In the end, he accepted the dare and took off his clothes. Nathan's eyes involuntarily shifted focus to Jason's cock, but he drew them off instantly feeling guilty for it. He was satisfied though, for his was definitely bigger. Jason sat back down, doing his best to conceal the area which his underwear was hiding before. Now that the round was over, he could close his legs and use his hands which he did as much as possible.

While the next round order was being decided, Nathan took the time to scan the room. He didn't really need to go but was starting to feel his bladder just a little bit, and that was enough to get him alarmed. Carla and Jason were both competing against each other since they were clearly the most desperate ones. Both were employing various strategies to fight their needs. Jason was shamelessly rubbing himself to maintain an erection while Carla was rocking back and forth while bent forward with her legs crossed. It was an interesting rivalry to observe while waiting. Nathan's action was still far from happening. Him and Melissa and a few others were hours away from their endgame.

Everyone else in the room seemed to be hiding their need well except Kyle, who occasionally touched himself when he thought no one would notice because he scanned the room each time before doing it.

At this point, everyone was sure that it would be Carla or Jason to go out next. Both were strained and distracted and struggled to listen or understand anything said in their direction. The consensus of the room was that there should be some form of final deathmatch between the two of them.

"Nah cmon, thats unfair. You wanna just take my chance away like that?" Carla objected at once to the proposal, but her words clearly lost against the majority vote.

"Carla, we know you are about to be out any second," Kyle teased in response before suggesting his idea for the finale. 

"Okay listen up. I think that Jason and Carla should have a tickle wrestle at the center of the room. As for the rule we made at the start, Garry should be nearby that way when one of them loses they quickly run to Garry and yeah," he explained omitting the details of the last part. Garry shook his head and cheered on for Jason's victory. Even though Carla wasn't his favorite of the group, she was far more preferable than a guy.

"Alright contestants, to the center!" Kyle announced receiving two discontented groans. Carla stood up slowly, keeping both hands pinned between her crossed legs even as she was up entirely. Jason stood up much easier even though he was more desperate, but found himself needing to bend over shortly after. He was completely naked which made Carla slightly uncomfortable, but she had no choice. It was going to be either her or him.

The match commenced and everyone was watching completely engrossed. Both of them freed one hand, keeping the other where it was, and circled each other like in a fighting ring. Eventually they began to lunge at each other weakly, but with no success. Jason almost regret his attempt at an attack for it harmed him more than it did Carla. Both hopped around on their feet and squirmed and winced while the fight remained at a stand still. Finally Carla decided it was time to end it and went in for a real attack. She charged at him with the speed of a stroll in the park with her hand out menacingly in front of her. Jason was cornered. He couldn't move much farther back or he would crash his ass into the spectators. He had to fight. He pretended to remain helpless but stood his ground. When Carla went in with her hand, Jason unexpectedly removed his second hand from his cock and blocked Carla's attack. Before she could react, he used the opportunity to go in at her sides with both hands tickling her pressure point. Carla almost collapsed to the floor as she giggled through her efforts to remain in the game, but it was to no avail.

Her jeans slowly darkened as pee dripped down her leg. It wasn't a full stream, but her muscles no longer kept it in. Jason stepped back and quickly replaced both hands and sat down with a sigh of relief from the victory. Carla, having realized that she lost, walked over to Garry for some satisfaction to ease her bitter defeat. Garry was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed awaiting her with relief that it wasn't Jason. 

Carla managed to regain control of her bladder so that she could save it all for him. She pulled down her jeans leaving only her panties on. At this point, she was so aroused that she didn't care. She squatted down right over his crotch and smiled superciliously. Finally she was in position. With a loud purposeful sigh of relief, she released her stream. The pee was a somewhat golden color from the long wait and it was warm as a hot shower. The stream went right through her panties and onto Garry's hard erection soaking through his pants and underwear. In the middle of the event, Carla sat down onto his lap entirely, his cock not too far from her own private area. She finished her pee and observed her soaked panties, the puddle underneath them both, and Garry's wet pants. She needed a release beyond just her bladder so she took Garry by the hand and led him to another room in the apartment. The rest of the group gasped and cheered and sat in satisfaction at what had just happened. They certainly didn't expect that outcome, but it was what it was. Kyle was the first one to bring to everyone's attention that Carla must be here for when the next person fails.

"Don't worry Kyle, I'm sure she'll get peed on in there anyway considering Garry's weak bladder," Liam commented in a half-whisper. Kyle laughed and nodded.

With two people out, the game continued on once more. Marie and David made the first 2 dares without success and Nathan was next to ask.

[Choose a target, and specify a dare]

Liam 
Kyle 
Sarah
Nathan 
Melissa
Jason 
Katy
Marie 
Noah
Carla 
Stephanie 
Erica
Adam
David

Note: I know it has been a while and I apologize. Its been a bit chaotic lately as you all are aware. Hope everyone is staying safe!

14 hours ago, ShadowPhantom said:

@UnDefined_404 Lol that's funny that you tallied it. I actually keep track of all this in my own notepad. You got most of it right expect that Melissa actually had 1 drink and Jason, whom you omitted, has 0.

Lol probably why I shouldn't attempt that kind of stuff at 2am and half asleep 

Edited by UnDefined_404
Grammar (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 34/100

> Melissa switch bra (24%) ()
> Melissa unlock phone (52%) (+0.3% from Alex62, +0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)
> Jason swap undies (24%) ()

Randomizer winner: > Melissa unlock phone

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As revenge, Nathan decided to return Melissa's dare back to her, except she wasn't as excited about it as he was, in fact she looked as though she was in deep thought about the decision. This pleased Nathan, for his goal was to put her at a disadvantage as best as possible. In a whirl of dismay, Melissa broke the suspenseful silence and disappointed the group by taking a cup of water. 1 point for Nathan as he rejoiced internally. Melissa winked at him confidently making him lose a string of courage, but he knew she was bluffing. He was surely ahead of her now.

The game stopped short after Nathan's dare when everyone's attention was silently drawn, one person at a time, to Jason's desperate situation. His hands were wet as he held himself, squirming quietly towards the corner of the couch. Carla was nowhere to be found so Kyle, who wanted to see the action, ran to disturb her in the other room. He found her exiting with Garry right behind as he approached the doorway. Both of them were panting with ecstasy making it an easy guess for what happened. Kyle wasn't sure whether to urge her to take the punishment of her early failure or to spare her, but the group spoke for him and Carla soon found herself down on the carpet with Jason soaking his pants while standing over her. It was the longest stream yet for it lasted a good minute and a half. Carla was soaked from head to toe and seemed to regain a bit of her arousal back despite having finished just moments ago.

It seemed at this point that everyone was trembling on the edge of sexual excitement waiting for some relief, but the competition was still on and the desire to win kept most of them at bay.

Kyle was next to ask a dare but even in his superior position over a potential subject, he was the one on the lower ground. He was struggling to hold it even with the help of both his hands. He clenched his teeth from the pain as a wave from his bladder came over him and passed giving him a moment of relief. He didn't know who to target and didn't have time to think but knowing that he was going to go down before Nathan, he wanted to dethrone him regardless so he asked Nathan to do the helicopter in front of everyone.

> "That's a bad idea. I should just take a cup" [53%]

> "I must win this competition!" [66%]

> Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)