Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 8/100

> Absolutely Not! (6.05%) (+0.6% from Babedut123)

> I Must! (93.95%) (+1.5% from OmoLem, +0.3% from Alex62, +0.9% from LittleRaven556, +10.3% and x1.3 from Tali'Zorah, +0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly, +4.7% and x1.05 from BENAir01, +0.6% from Raven96)

Randomizer winner: > I Must!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nathan hesitated, allowing himself to process the request. He suddenly felt a panic arise. He was cornered. There was no way he was going to do that, but he had to. He tried comforting himself, thinking that he wouldn't be the only one to do something stupid today, but that didn't put the fire out.

"Uh um, okay," he commented speechlessly to stall on time.

"I mean, you could always take a cup," Melissa giggled, knowing for sure that she had him with this one, but no. After a moment and a deep sigh, Nathan got up, said "okay", and walked to the door.

Then he casually dropped his pants followed by his underwear, and took off his shirt. His body stood open for everyone to see. While still on a wave of adrenaline and confusion, Nathan opened the front door and stepped out. Murmurs of cringed sympathy spread through the group that just observed Nathan's disappearance behind the door with all his clothes left behind.

Melissa laughed through shock. "Holy shit, there is no way!" she exclaimed. "He's so done, we are done!"

2 minutes passed and Nathan reentered the apartment. He almost tripped as he rushed to get his clothes back on.

"No one was out there luckily." His voice was all shaky from what he just did. "Don't ever make me do that again," he added with a wave of relief as he finished pulling up his pants.

They decided that Katy should ask next. She went for Maria without hesitation. No one really knew why. Even Maria was surprised at how quick Katy was to target her. Luckily the dare wasn't as hard. She had to rub herself through her pants in front of a guy of her choice. She chose Nathan. Nathan blushed as she approached him sexily all while rubbing her hand between her legs. Then she abruptly ended her act and returned to the couch. It was odd to say the least.

The truth or dare circle continued until Carla decided to target Nathan. It was almost like he had a bounty on his head with everyone trying to take him down. As far as what happened with everyone who was asked before him, well, there was Garry who took a cup of water, along with Sarah and Kyle. The dares they got were pretty ridiculous so it made sense. Nathan snapped back to the moment when Carla asked him her dare.

"I dare you to kiss my feet," she said rather calmly.

Carla did have a slight fetish for feet, but nothing serious. It was just the idea of having a man down at her feet that appealed to her most. He looked at her briefly and convinced himself that she was rather pretty. 

> "I should do it. It won't be that bad" [100%]

> "I'd rather not" [92%]

> Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 10/100

> Do it (84.71%) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly, +0.3% from Alex62, +0.9% from LittleRaven556, +10.3% and x1.3 from Tali'Zorah)
> Dont do it (7.94%) (+0.6% from Babedut123)
> Dont Intervene (7.34%) 

Randomizer winner: > Don't Intervene

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It didn't take much convincing, and before he knew it, he was down on his knees. She wiggled her toes in excitement, and laughed with a chilling yet arousing tinge of sadism. Regardless, Nathan didn't feel like he wanted to prolong the moment beyond its minimum. He kissed the top of her foot briefly, and returned to his seat, evoking a slightly disappointed expression from her. She didn't say anything. No one said anything. It was just another dare in their circle of dares. Nothing unique, and certainly nothing worth reacting for. His naked exile from some time ago ranked significantly worse.

Jason and Carla were the next 2 people to ask. None of them asked Nathan and their dares weren't super significant. The people they asked completed the dares successfully. No one drank water yet. Things got quite interesting when it was Sarah's turn to ask. It took her a good while. She scanned her choices multiple times before settling on Melissa without confidence in her selection. Still, she had no dare, so she pulled an interesting maneuver.

"Melissa, drink or dare?" she began

"Drink of course!" Melissa joked, before nodding subtly to indicate her real choice.

"Yeah so, I don't have a dare for you, but I do have another idea. You think of a dare for yourself, and I will approve of it. If I don't approve, you have to think of one that's better. This should be fun," Sarah explained. Melissa was a mix of surprise and confusion. Nathan was impressed at Sarah's creativity, but was even more intrigued to find out what Melissa would come up with. Melissa lingered in a pondering state for a moment, and then opened her mouth as if to answer, but she said nothing and continued to think. She acknowledged her indecisiveness midway with a "hmm" and finally proposed a dare.

"I'm thinking Ill go grab the first 2 ingredients I lay my eyes on in the fridge, and Ill eat them together."

It was a breath of fresh air for a dare to not be something sexual, and that one certainly sounded interesting. Sarah didn't reveal any exceptional interest, though to Nathan's surprise, she agreed. Melissa casually strolled over to the fridge and opened it with her breath held. Her eyes landed on some leftover chicken followed by yogurt. Certainly not the worst, but not the best either. She disappointingly grabbed the 2 items and carried them over to the table. Everyone watched from the living room, from where the table was perfectly visible. Melissa set down the yogurt and opened the container with the chicken. Then she proceeded to eat the 2 things together, arousing cringe and chatter among the spectators. Despite that the combination seemed unappealing, Melissa found it better and better with each bite. It wasn't so bad after all. She finished her meal and disposed of the trash. Unfortunately for her however, the chicken forced her to do what the dare was supposed to avoid: drink a cup of water. She hadn't realized that her dare would corner her like that, and neither did Sarah, but now Sarah was glad she accepted the proposal.

Stephanie was next to ask, so she turned to Sarah and asked her to describe grass without saying the words "green", "plant" or "grass". If any of those words were to be mentioned, Sarah would have to drink 3 cups. The punishment would be bad. The episode went something like this:

"Um okay so, um, it's the thing that grows on soil on the ground. It grows on your lawn and you have to mow it." 

"Wooh! Good job!" Kyle cheered half sarcastically.

"Yeah, I mean, that's grass for ya," Liam agreed.

Stephanie felt like her dare was too easy, now that she thought about it, but it was too late to make a change.

Garry asked Carla next. He told her to change panties with another girl in the room of her choice. It all had to happen in front of everybody, and also, if the girl she chooses disagrees, both of them would have to drink a cup. It was quite the dare. All the girls in the room began to protest loudly.

"I swear to god if you pick me you will regret it Marie," shouted above everyone else. The room escalated and dropped to a calm after Carla told everyone to "shut up already."

When silence filled the room, Carla smiled broadly. "I choose you Stephanie," she finally said. Stephanie got up immediately. "Uh, no. I'll pass. Id rather have water."

"Uh no, we aren't having water," Carla disagreed.

"Speak for yourself, I'm not getting naked." 

The debate continued to heat like a cauldron over a fire, until finally, it boiled over on the agreement that they will go through with it. Stephanie was reluctant and hesitant with her slow and awkward method of undressing. By the time Carla had everything off except bra and panties, Stephanie was still fumbling with her jeans.

"Come on, the faster we do it, the faster it'll be over!" Carla encouraged. That did the trick. After Stephanie got down to her panties, they both simultaneously removed them leaving them open to view. Nathan was growing an involuntary erection watching Carla's beautiful butt as she bent down to drop her panties and then got back up. They quickly swapped and put on their clothes again.

"It's not that it feels different, it's just that there is a weird sense of difference when you wear someone else's panties, I don't know, I've never done this before," Carla commented. "But jokes on you Garry, we didn't drink. Bet you expected it"

"Nah, I actually was hoping I'd see you get naked."

"Pervert," Carla teased, hurting him slightly.

The first loop was over, and Nathan was next to choose a victim.

Choose someone to ask "Truth or Drink" (Indicate the dare in your reply):

Liam
Kyle  
Sarah
Nathan 
Melissa 
Jason   
Katy   
Marie     
Noah    
Carla  
Stephanie 
Garry  
Erica
Adam 
David 

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 10/100

> Liam (47%) (+0.3% from Alex62)
> Garry (53%) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)

Randomizer winner: > Garry

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nathan startled Garry off his seat when he turned and pointed to him and asked the menacing question.

"Nathan, what did I do to you?" he said through an astonished laugh.

"I don't know, I just feel like the girls deserve some justice for the crimes you committed against them"

Garry sighed defenselessly, stuttering to find words in his blank mind. "Yeah alright, fair enough," he concluded with a hopeless acceptance.

"I dare you to fuck the couch."

"Da fuck!?" Garry exclaimed with amplified disbelief.

"Yeah, like, fuck the couch. Pretend it is your crush."

"Oh okay, so Ill just pretend that it's Carla." It took less than a second for him to add that he was kidding, stopping Carla who had already stood up.

After a moment, Garry rose with a swift motion of confidence making everyone think that he will actually go through with it, but then his courage waned into surrender and he went to drink a cup.

"Shit guys, I kinda need to pee. It's probably over for me. I'm gonna get peed on by everybody won't I?" he asked, expecting consolation.

"Oh yeah, that's right! The person who loses first gets peed on! I'm gonna enjoy that," that came from Carla, who was still unhappy about his half joke from before. Garry made an exaggerated frown, and sat down. 

"Well to be honest, it would be an honor to take a golden shower from you," he replied with a quick change of mood. Carla just shook her head.

Melissa was next to ask so she went for Nathan as usual. It was clear that she either liked him, or genuinely wanted to prove herself, or both. Probably it was both.

"I dare you to do what you dared Garry to do," she announced with a raised brow.

> Do it! [100%]

> Nope [80%]

> Don't Intervene