Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 0

> Undefined's choice (11%)

> LittleRaven's choice (89%)

Randomizer winner: > LittleRaven's choice

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 29

XP: 1399/1900

AURA LEVEL: 2 (0/110 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.70x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 3

(As per request of someone participating in the interactive, I decided to revisit the scenario I did a while ago on Nathan, Melissa, and their friends with the holding contest. If you would like to remind yourself of that, check about 10 pages back)

Target description: Nathan just turned 19 after graduating high school. With a whole summer between now and his first year of college, he had a ton of time to finally relax. The usual group he hangs out with organized another meeting and today was that day. He had just used the bathroom and was ready to depart. He had to regain his throne from before since Melissa has been beating him lately. He is about to finish high school. He never had many friends except those who share is sexual interests. There is a group of kids with no more than a year age difference from each other that he is part of. As a group, they like to do holding contests and sometimes wetting together. He always wins the holding contests and lost only once before to a girl who was and still is his closest competition. He is very shy among new people and is very afraid of people finding out about his fetish. He occasionally bed wets when he drinks a lot before going to sleep. Wetting in public is one of his top fears. He is also very assertive with his choices and once he makes a decision, its hard to sway him

You lose if:

• Nathan pees in the toilet
  • Nathan pees in a diaper
  • Nathan loses the holding contest

Bladder strength: 9

Self Control: 2

Adrenaline mingled with excitement pumping through his veins as he left his house for yet another meeting with his friends. It has been quite some time since they last gathered. Nathan hoped that perhaps Melissa had weakened through her busy life with no opportunity to sharpen her skills that had dethroned him. He walked to the apartment that they rent for the meeting. It has seen a small upgrade since last time not exactly to the apartment itself, but rather to the contents of it. In other words, they bought a whole pile of various stuffed animals. Nathan could see that getting out of hand with their usual behavior, but it was alright as long as he had a chance to participate. He arrived at the apartment with the usual gallon of water he contributes each meeting. Everyone was already there waiting for him. He could tell before he even entered that they were talking about him because he could Liam screeching loudly about something involving his name. That's he could decipher. A concern arose in him for a moment that they would disturb their neighbors and attract unwanted attention, but it vanished quickly.

As he walked into the apartment, he was hit with the familiar odor of urine, a reminder of their naughty activities and an arousing one at that. He caught Melissa in his peripheral vision sprinting towards him through everyone else.

"Nathan!" she exclaimed excitedly jumping into an embrace with him. He dropped the gallon onto the floor and worried through their hug that it might have exploded. All was well. Nothing happened.

"So technically the contest starts now," Noah reminded impatiently. There were no bathrooms anymore, not until you lose. Bathroom was an automatic elimination. Nathan absorbed all the attention he was getting, out of breath from all the stairs he climbed to get up to the right floor, and proceeded to the living room a.k.a their contest room. Everyone followed, chatting with the closest person next to them. Melissa began interrogating Nathan on his recent life. He progressed the conversation lazily, not wanting to tell any stories that he knew would get interrupted any second. He was right about that part.

Erica stood up and approached the center of the room, right where the huge urine stain was marked on the carpet, and took lead of today's activities.

"Alright, so last time we did some truth or dare for this, and some other stuff, you know, I think it was very fun! Let's start with truth or dare like last time," she proposed confidently. 

"Dare or drink," David corrected.

"Hey guys, I also have another cool idea." Everyone turned to Carla. Erica sat back down.

"Let's have a thing where we give punishments to people who lose first, like for example, if you lose the contest first, then all the people who lose after you have to pee on you, or something like that."

That proposal certainly brought an interesting mood over the party. Some people seemed to be in strong agreement, while others did not.

"Wow Carla, you really want to get peed on by everyone don't you," teased Melissa. 

"Hey, shut up, you watch, I got better," she retaliated weakly.

The group was slightly skeptical of Carla's idea, but soon grew to accept it. It was new territory for them but everyone seemed willing to experiment

"So Nathan, Dare or Dare?" asked Erica all of a sudden. 

Nathan stuttered for a moment, realizing that he wasn't given a choice, and picked dare anyway.

"Okay. I. Dare. You to......... to try and suck your own dick!"

Erica was so proud of her dare, but Nathan only responded with a look of disappointment. He gave a nervous laugh.

"I don't understand why you are so curious about whether I can suck myself off or not," he laughed again at the absurdity of the thought.

> "I should accept the Dare" [100%]

> "I should take a cup of water" [100%]

Hey btw, is it just me or did the options to change text color disappear? I can't find them anymore. Someone help me. I'm surviving by copy pasting lol

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 5/100

> Do it (100%)

Randomizer winner: > Do it

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nathan sighed with grudging acceptance as he sat down onto the carpet. He took an extra long time lowering himself down to procrastinate the embarrassment he would undertake. All eyes were on him, some watching with curiosity, and others with desire. He did not predict the effects of such attention on his performance. After all, they were all his friends, and yet, it felt like he was about to strip in front of a crowd of strangers. He slowly lowered his pants halfway down to his knees leaving only his blue underwear to cover his secrets. But that had to come off to, and he wasn't ready. Blood rushed to his face with urgency, making him blush a deep red. His hesitation was not discreet.

"Listen, get on with it! No one cares about the size of your dick." That came from Jason, and surprisingly reassured him. Erica, who gave him the dare, was watching him intently, almost as if in a daze. She seemed surprised that he actually attempted the dare. She was sure he would take a cup of water instead.

To avoid prolonging the moment, Nathan mustered the courage, and with one swift motion, pulled down his underwear. His penis lay flaccid between his legs. Arousal was not present in this act. He heard a few gasps, and some giggles from a few girls, but then everything fell silent once again, giving him the illusion that he was alone. That was sufficient for him to proceed. He leaned back slightly, and jerked himself forward while simultaneously lifting his legs up. Failure was the result. His face was still quite a distance away from his target. There was no way he could reach any farther. He dropped his legs and rushed to pull up his pants. He wanted to get out of the moment as soon as possible.

"You know what, A for effort, I give you the point," Erica concluded. Nathan stared at her, and replied with exaggerated sarcasm, "Why thank you Erica! I'm so glad I actually got the point!"

Nathan could hear the girls whispering as he returned to his spot on the couch. Hopefully he didn't just cause himself any future problems.

A brief silence ensued, but then Liam got everyone's attention. "Alright, I'm going to say that for that kind of effort, let's give Nathan the next pick!"

"We have to go in a circle Liam. We can't just like, start picking people randomly," Katy objected, expecting to be the next one to go. The room gradually grew into a controversy before settling on Liam's proposal. Nathan had to choose someone to ask a dare.

>Liam  
>Kyle   
>Sarah  
>Nathan   
>Melissa
>Jason    
>Katy     
>Marie     
>Noah     
>Carla   
>Stephanie
>Garry   
>Erica  
>Adam    
>David    

Target's Bladder Strength: 9          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 29         Aura Level: 2            Target's Bladder: 5/100

> Swap Clothes (40%) (+0.6% from Babedut123, +0.9% from LittleRaven556)

> Lap Dance (32%) (+4.7% and x1.05 from BENAir01)

> Tell last wetting story (15%) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)

> Kiss him (13%) (+0.3% from Alex62)

Randomizer winner: > Tell last wetting story

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

He turned to his rival Melissa, and asked her to recount her last wetting to the entire group. An easy dare, but potentially embarrassing. He made sure to tell her to include every little detail so there was nothing missing. She prefaced her story with a sigh giving Nathan hope that his dare was worth it.

"Alright. so. I was in my house 2 days ago. It was a Thursday. I was doing my homework and I was on the last assignment when I began to feel aroused. It probably had something to do with me needing to pee for about an hour prior to that moment but anyway, doesn't matter. Point is. I had to stop doing homework. There was no continuing it. And for some reason, knowing I have little time, I decided to wet myself. So I thought things through a little. Found my diapers in the closet but decided I wasn't in the mood. Instead, I sat down on my bed, with no protection except for the mattress, and let go a little bit of my bursting bladder. I couldn't help but moan a little, and then I peed more, and at that point, I lost control. I was soaking the entire bed. A puddle quickly formed. I played in it for some time, rubbed myself to an orgasm, and then lay there, contemplating my choices. It was worth the clean up Ill say that"

Needless to say, half the guys in the group had boners, Nathan not excluded. Melissa stared at him with a look that accused him of his perversion, but also one with a hint of approval. He couldn't tell which one was more prominent. He hoped he would find out later today.

Liam took lead once again and continued their circle of dares, proposing that Melissa ask the next person. Nathan predicted the future instantly, and he wasn't wrong. Melissa turned to him the first chance she got. He was surprised to find out that she already thought of something horrible for him prior to asking. She was ready this whole time to try and bring him down.

"Okay Nathan. I dare you to leave the apartment completely naked and stay outside for 2 minutes. It doesn't matter if people see you, you can't come back inside."

> "Absolutely not!" [99%]

> "Oh god but I must. I cannot lose today's competition" [74%]