Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Target's Bladder Strength: 7          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 23         Aura Level: 2

> Distract Eric's Mind  (100%)

> + Cross legs (35.89%) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)

Randomizer winner: > Distract Eric's Mind

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Before long though, his mind naturally swayed upon his daily anxieties, straying from a more dire objective. Work, papers, bills, responsibility, it all churned in his mind like tumbleweed in the desert wind. His laziness and diligence were at a dissonance. The bus jumped with every pothole so much that it was indistinguishable from a magnitude 10 earthquake. Eric's bladder did not appreciate it and forced Eric into anger against his will.

The bus made a 130 degree turn onto an uphill road almost sending the oblivious bus population off of their seats causing them to finally lift their heads off their phones. Eric Found himself dedicating more effort to holding onto his seat than his bladder, and felt a concerning familiar feeling as pee traveled down towards the exit. He quickly grabbed his crotch for a moment, realizing that it wasn't a very appropriate thing to do in a public setting. He caught some looks, but no words. He let go in a few seconds after he got it under control. 

The bus kept rolling up the hill constantly making Eric slide in his seat. Finally they were atop, and the road straightened out once again. Eric glanced at his watch. 40 minutes remained until his arrival, and it didn't sit well with him. 

His thoughts returned and he left into his mind once again. He thought about his house, and how he'd pay it off, and how by then he'd be promoted, and how he would save up for a car so he wouldn't have to jump on potholes on a bus, and how he would befriend his boss, and a bunch of other things. It carried him through 30 more minutes of the ride before his bladder, which was becoming increasingly frustrating, sent him another distressing signal. He needed the help of his hands once again.

> "I should hold myself. Preventing an accident is more important than what people will think about me"

> "I should hold myself. Maybe it won't look like I'm desperate. I could try and hide it"

> "I shouldn't hold myself. I come home from work every day on this bus. It's likely that people will remember me and it will be awkward"

> "I shouldn't hold myself. I don't want people to think I'm desperate"

> "Whatever, I should just pee myself because I live in a simulation and I will vanish from existence right after"

> Don't intervene

> "I shouldn't hold myself. I come home from work every day on this bus. It's likely that people will remember me and it will be awkward"

Though this one is very tempting...

> "Whatever, I should just pee myself because I live in a simulation and I will vanish from existence right after"

Thinking about the implications.. if we choose this option and then revisit this character, would he know his existence had stopped? Would he experience deja vu, and/or become paranoid? 🤔

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)

Target's Bladder Strength: 7          Target's Self Control: 2         Player's Influence Level: 23         Aura Level: 2

> Hold (52.87%) (+4.5% and x1.05 from BENAir01)

> Don't Hold (47.13%) (+0.3% from LittleRaven556, +1.2% from OmoLem)

Randomizer winner: > Hold

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10 minutes were left in the ride yet he knew there was no way he was going to make it. He had to hold himself or something much worse would happen. He discretely slid his hand downward in between his legs and made it appear as though he just had it there for comfort and nothing more. It helped slightly, and nobody payed attention. One victory for him! 

He kept that was for the remainder of the ride. In that time, his bladder understood his response and took a break from bothering him. The bus screeched to a halt at his stop and he got out, thanking the bus driver in hopes of compensating for his slight attitude upon boarding. He was only 2 blocks away from home, but he wasn't safe yet. He had to walk, which brought all his problems right back to him, and this time, holding himself wasn't much of an option, at least not while moving.

> "I should sprint home. Ill make it in time!"

> "I should walk slowly and carefully"

> "I should look for a place around me to relieve myself. No way Ill make it home"

@Alex62 Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the interactive. It's totally okay for you to jump in!

> Look around (59.509%) (+0.3% from LittleRaven556, +1.7% from Maniack, +0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)

> Sprint (40.491%) (+4.5% and x1.05 from BENAir01)

Randomizer winner: > Sprint

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

His mind was screaming at him to just sprint it home. He was falling into a panic and could not think straight. With his thoughts in a frenzy, he broke into a jog, and then a full on sprint. As he ran past trees, lawns and houses, he counted the distance to his house. He was approaching inconveniently slowly, despite running fast. His mind was playing tricks on him. His bladder on the other hand sided with him and retired for the moment. He still felt incredible pressure but with his fast movement, there was no way he could pee himself. But that lasted only so long because suddenly there was a road ahead of him that he had to cross, and the crossing light was not in his favor. Cars flew down the street. He was mortified. He had to stop, and if he did, all would be over.

> "I should try and sprint across the street as soon as I find a gap"

> "I should dance around, hopefully the movement will prevent a wetting"

> "I should hold myself"

> "I should stand normally to not attract attention"

> "I should find a place to relieve myself"

> Don't Intervene

> Stand Normally (61.26) (+4.5% and x1.05 from BENAir01, +0.3% from LittleRaven556)
> Don't Intervene (18.34) (+0.6% from Babedut123)
> Hold Self (20.400000000000002) (+0.6% and x1.1 from Pilly)

Randomizer winner: > Hold Self

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

He halted to a stop unwillingly and awaited his demise. As it approached, like a river about to overflow a dam, he decided that he could still have a chance. He jammed both hands between his legs and grabbed his penis in desperation. The situation did not subside and kept looming over him, preventing an escape. Luckily no one was around him except the people in the speeding cars. There was no one to see him in his vulnerable state.

As he stood there, all force directed at fighting his bladder, he thought of his crush. He thought of her naked. He thought of her beautiful body, and allowed himself to grow an erection steadily. He didn't care about a bulge, or about anyone noticing. All he knew was that an erection would help him hold in his pee. He never thought that this advantage of being a man would ever come to be useful, but here he was, clasping at it as if it was his only chance.

The lights turned red stopping the traffic and allowing him to cross. He removed his hands from between his legs in embarrassment as people began to take notice now that they were stopped at the light. He quickly transitioned into his previous sprint not allowing for a single chance of victory for his bladder. He had 2 more blocks to go. He ran as fast as he could, but even the movements of his body struggled to prevent the inevitable relief of his desperation. He could feel the pee right at the tip ready to escape in a violent torrent into his expensive pants. He knew at this point that the only thing preventing it was his running because his bladder muscles already failed to hold it back. He crossed one more empty street and now saw his house in the distance. If he could somehow keep this movement going all the way to the bathroom, he might make it.

He reached his house, a 2 story suburban home with a 5 step staircase leading to the front door. He hopped up the steps with exaggerated leaps and ran in place as he fumbled for his key, but it no longer had the same effect as sprinting and he felt himself lose control. A few drops of pee escaped into his underwear. The key, there is was, the familiar warm metal object in his pocket. He pulled it out frantically. His hands quivered so vigorously that he struggled to get it into the keyhole.

He found himself crossing his legs and crouching down instinctively, the best position he could be in to prevent a further accident. He wasn't peeing, but an occasional loss of control soaked his undies more and more. Now he clearly saw it on his gray suit pants, a dark spot humiliating him in front of everyone's eyes including his.

He finally inserted the key and turned it with excessive force in the direction to open the door. As the locked clicked, he opened the door almost instantaneously and stepped inside, closing it behind him, hiding himself from the public. He left his cross legged position as he entered the house and only now realized that a very weak stream was steadily escaping into his pants.

He quickly untied his belt and pulled down his partially soaked pants and underwear, stepping away from them. He looked down at the golden steam coming out of his naked penis as it pattered down onto the floor mat at the entrance of his house. His pants were likely out of reach of more damage so he squatted down, knowing all hope was lost, and pushed full force releasing the torrent he had been holding back onto the mat. A puddle formed on top of the mat as it failed to soak it in at the rate he was urinating. He uncontrollably moaned with relief. He never felt such pleasure associated with peeing. He didn't care about his floor mat. He didn't even care about his pants anymore. He made it home, and now he could think carefully and slowly of a solution, but for now, he was enjoying the moment, as horrifying as it was.

============================

=========VICTORY!!!!===========

============================

You won by making Eric soak the floor mat.

-You have gained 2604(*4)=10416XP

[LEVEL UP!!!]

-You gained 616 Power Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 29

XP: 1399/1900

AURA LEVEL: 2 (0/110 XP)

POINT GAIN MULTIPLIER: 1.70x    

Double XP Level: 1 (x4)

POWER POINTS: 653

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$ THE SHOP $

(More may be added later)

- Custom Influence                100 Points                     -Allows you to reply with your own ideas on how to influence the target
- Custom Subconscious Dialogue    50 Points          -Allows you to reply with your own subconscious dialogue
- Double XP gain 3              700 Points                      -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Double XP gain 4              1000 Points                     -Permanently doubles XP gain
- Money bag                        50 Points                          -Point Gain Multiplier increases by a random value           
- +100XP to Aura                  30 points                        -Gives XP to level up Aura level (Must have Aura unlocked)
- Bladder Meter                     350 points                   -Shows how close target is to wetting themselves
- Chance Evaluator               300 points                  -Shows what the chance is for a choice to be successful

1 USE ITEMS

- Double XP gain                  10 points                        -Double the XP if you win on the next target
- Double Influence Level          30 points                  -Just for the next round, your influence level is double 
- Lower Self Control by 1         25 points                -Just for the next round, target's self control lowers by one (Max 3)
- Lower Bladder Control by 1      20 points           -Just for the next round, target's bladder control lowers by 1 (Max 3)
- Give Omorashi                   35 points                    -Your next target will have omorashi fetish
- Bedwetting                      15 points                       -Your next target will have bedwetting
- Not embarrassed                10  points                 -Your next target will not be embarrassed to wet in public

(Reply with anything you want to purchase. If you don't wanna buy anything, reply with NOTHING)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players' choice influence info:

(How it works: If a player has +3%, that means whatever he chose to respond with will have a 3% additional chance to be picked. If a player has x1.5, that means the total percentage for that choice to be picked will be multiplied by 1.5)

Note: If you made choices leading to the loss, you lost choice influence!! 

Note: If you don't reply to this interactive for a long time, your influence goes down!!

BENAir01       +4.7%   x1.05      (+0.3%)   
Tali'Zorah     +10.3%   x1.3      
Maniack        +1.7%                  
Potty-Polly    +1%                  (-0.5%)  
Mydnyght68        +1%   x1.08      (-0.5%, -x1.05) 
Melificentfan       +0%             (-0.5%)  
Raven96             +0.6%           
lethalty60           +1.5%                (-0.5%)  
Pilly                     +0.6%    x1.1    
OmoLem            +1.5%                (+0.3%)   
Babedut123              +0.6%     
LittleRaven556           +0.9%       (+0.6%)   
Alex62                       +0.3%               (+0.3%)         

Tali'Zorah currently has the most influence on choices!!!