Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

Update: From now on I will post the target's stats and the player's level above each post so everyone can know that information

Target's Bladder Strength: 8                           Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 7

> Bike Ride (36%) (+4.5% and x1.19 from BENAir01, +2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly)

> Influence (36%) (+6.5% and x1.18 from Tali'Zorah, x1.1 from lethalty60)

> Video games (28%) (x1.1 from lethalty60, +2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly)

Randomizer winner: > Bike ride

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Despite his need to go to the bathroom, he decided to go out for a bike ride and trust his ability to hold out. Not that he was planning to spend the rest of the day outside. He announced his decision to his parents — who approved — and headed out the back door so he could grab his bike from outside. His bike was one of those feather weight racing bikes that can reach 30 miles per hour in a fraction of a minute. It was a cool day and the breeze was just barely crossing the barrier into the cold side. Nathan walked his bike out from the backyard and hopped on. Instantly with a few pushes on the pedal he was already flying down the street, the air brushing over his face. He followed the same path he normally does with his bike rides; Down to the end of the street his house is on and then a couple of turns until he completes the large loop and ends up back home. It took him 15 minutes which was unusually long for him. He road that path very often and sometimes recorded how long it took him. His record for that loop stood at a mind startling 3.1 minutes. That record he made about a year ago on a day where his legs were oddly eager to put in the work.

He finished his lap and entered back into his house and went straight to his room. His desire to pee had subsided and he forgot about it for the time being. He sat down into his comfy computer chair and pondered what to do next. Homework seemed like a good idea. He wasn't entirely not in the mood for it. Video games of course aroused his interest slightly more.

> "Play video games"

> "Do homework"

> Don't Intervene

ALSO CHOOSE: 

> Influence: Remind him about his need to pee

> Influence: Increase his arousal and remind him about his need to pee

> Influence: Increase his arousal

> "I should just pee myself in this comfy chair"

> Don't Intervene

Target's Bladder Strength: 8                           Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 7

> Video Games and Arousal (100%) 

Randomizer winner: > Video Games and Arousal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Homework? Nah. Better just enjoy some video games. Nathan launched his gaming laptop and hopped on a game of League of Legends. A game that frustrated him while also being incredibly fun. Playing the game, his mind was still unable to become distracted and clung to the arousing thoughts of tomorrow's group gathering. It was overwhelming. Nathan felt his dick grow hard but he ignored it and continued playing, though his performance wasn't as good as usual. He blamed it on his full bladder which was usually the culprit of making him annoyingly aroused. Only one way to rid himself of that problem. The bathroom.

> "Lemme just finish this game. Then Ill go"

> "Won't it feel so good to just let go in this chair....."

> "Its not my bladder that's causing this arousal. Besides, I don't even need to go that bad"

> "I don't wanna miss any part of the game"

> "My teammates won't be happy if I go afk"

> Influence: Decrease his arousal

> Influence: Increase his arousal

> Influence: Decrease his awareness of his need to pee

> Influence: Increase his awareness of his need to pee

> Influence: Take his mind off the thoughts of the group meeting

> Influence: Make him think of peeing himself

> Don't intervene

12 minutes ago, Svetlanoff said:

> "It's not my bladder..."

I'd agree, but his Self-Control is at a one, meaning it's a much higher chance than with a Self-Control of 2. This is just a probable cause. I'd say we have him think about his teammates when he goes AFK, if he already started a game and at the middle of it. If he's close to the end, then I'll agree on that. Always think ahead, and what could be ignored.

Target's Bladder Strength: 8                           Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 

> Just Finish This Game (8.7208739%) ()

> Teammates Won't Be Happy (86.91868915%) (+2.5% and x1.08 from Potty-Polly, +0.5% from Mydnyght68, +6.5% and x1.18 from Tali'Zorah, +4.5% and x1.19 from BENAir01, x1.1 from lethalty60)

> Not My Bladder (4.36043695%) ()

Randomizer winner: > Not My Bladder

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(It actually happened lol. 4% chance won!)

On second thought, he didn't need to go that bad. Additionally, his arousal subsided so he was comfortable to finish the game. It ended with a close victory, and a rank up to his delight! He happily exited the game not wishing to play another match and potentially lose what he just achieved. Now he felt that it was a good time to relieve himself since the game was over. He was about to get up from his chair.

> "Would be sad to waste such an opportunity to enjoy myself"

> "In a sec Ill go. Gotta check youtube first"

> "In a sec Ill go. Gotta check my email first"

> Influence: Decrease Arousal

> Influence: Increase Arousal

> Influence: Make him think of peeing himself

> Don't intervene

Target's Bladder Strength: 8                           Target's Self Control: 1                       Player's Influence Level: 7

> In a sec Ill go. Check email (100%) ()

Randomizer winner: > In a sec Ill go. Check email

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He spun half 90 degrees in his chair ready to get up but then thought that he should check his email first. he turned his body back to face his computer and entered his gmail account info. There were 6 emails. 2 of them were youtube notifications. One of them being a notification of his favorite youtuber. He clicked instinctively and began watching the 20 minute video going off track of his original task which was to go to the bathroom. He finished the video and clicked another one forgetting about the rest of his emails. 40 minutes went by and his bladder, clearly unhappy, decided to send him a reminder. He was aware in the back of his head that he needed to go but was distracted. That's it. He was going to finish his emails and then he would stand up. He deleted the 2 youtube emails and went up to the next piece of mail. It was a homework assignment reminder. With a weekend ahead of him, he ignored it and moved on for now. The next email however made Nathan's heart jump. The subject of the email read Math Class GroupWork. That was the code email title for his group meeting! They agreed to send emails titled like that so that anyone who sees their emails won't know what it's really about at first glance.

Nathan, who was successfully keeping arousal at bay, now found it a challenge once more. His dick grew in size gradually as he read the email. It read that the meeting will occur at 3 P.M. at their usual location. The list of people attending read: Nathan, Melissa.. that's all he needed to know. As long as Melissa was there, he was happy. The email also asked to reply with ideas on what they want to do tomorrow so that everyone can collaborate and bring things that they might need. There was already a reply from Kyle suggesting that they should make a condom stash there in case they would wanna escalate things. Nathan didn't like the idea since it could get out of hand and they can get into serious trouble so he down voted the suggestion. Nathan decided to think of an idea himself to reply with.

> Suggest that they should bring diapers and try something new

> Suggest that they should bring a large resupply of water

> Influence: Make him struggle with thinking of an idea

> Don't intervene