Sign In

Make em pee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

> Go to class (100%) (+1.5% from Raven96, +0.5% from Melificentfan, +0.5% from OmoNinja, +5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'Zorah)

> Wait in line (0%) (+1.5% from Mydnyght68)

Randomizer winner: > Go to class

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There was no missing her next class so she ambled away with a bitterness lingering in her mouth. Her demeanor betrayed her frustration as she kicked a wall unable to contain her emotions. Those stupid girls had lunch period at the moment and had all the time they wanted to wait through the line. Kids who have class should be allowed to go in front. She cycled angry thoughts through her mind, fueling her rage further. Finally she calmed herself as she walked into the class. She made it barely in time as the bell ended up ringing a few seconds after she entered. She sat down and crossed her legs hoping to give her bladder a hint that it should stop bothering her. It helped partially, just enough to allow her mind to focus on class. She still intended to excuse herself when the professor finished speaking. The professor for this class was a quiet one. As quiet as a teacher can get. He speaks loud enough for everyone to hear but if the class erupts into low voice chatter, then it will be difficult to understand what he is saying. This class was a combat class. If you slip up and your espionage mission bombs, then you might need to battle someone with incantations that inflict real damage. Today they learned about potions, and how certain brews can be used to help you gain an advantage over your enemy. For example, some potions can be thrown onto the ground and the contents of the concoction turn into a thick smoke allowing you to sneak away while the enemy is startled. Rhae was glad the class lacked importance on this day for that meant that she didn't need to worry about missing any information to her bladder.

An assignment was given out. It was a simple piece of parchment describing how to summon a fireball. Basic review. Rhae already knew fireballs to a decent degree. Of course there was still a minor twist. The fireball had to be cast in such a way that it follows your desired target. Rhae skimmed the paper in hopes of understanding it with one quick peek; a mistake she makes often. Every word with more than 5 letters peculiarly caused her to stumble as if the sidewalk she normally walks on was suddenly set with tripwires. Her brain was distracted, and it was infuriating. Finally Rhae reached the end of the text. Everyone was already practicing the spell on the swinging ball which the professor set up for this lesson as a target. Rhae would definitely not be able to do spells now.

> "Ask to be excused"

> "Just try the spell first. Professor is more likely to let me go if he sees that I did the lesson"

> "Pee yourself here!"

> "Maybe there's a spell I know that can clean up the mess if I pee myself"

> Influence: Make her think she is sitting on the toilet

> Influence: Make her focus entirely on the lesson

> Don't intervene

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

> Spell (39%) (+1.5% from Raven96, +5.5% and x1.16 from BENAir01, +3.5% and x1.11 from Potty-Polly)

> Influence focus (61%) (+1.5% from Mydnyght68, +0.5% from melificentfan, +7.5% and x1.21 from Tali'Zorah)

> Do fireball (0%) (+0.5% from OmoNinja)

Randomizer winner: > Spell

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The ridiculous thought tickled her mind. The thought of possible discreetly peeing herself and using some magic to clean it up. She cringed at the disgusting idea and even if she actually was going to consider it, there wasn't any spells she could recall on the subject. Maybe only the evaporate spell which isn't nearly a good choice since she will still stink horribly of urine. Not a desired option. She took matters into her own hands and approached the professor to ask him if she may be excused. He let her go without complications and she was out in the hall. She had to be quick though. Class was important.

She approached the bathrooms which were earlier plagued with an endless line. The line diminished leaving a group of 5 girls. This was certainly not a problem. Rhae confidently got in line, but a few minutes ticked by with no progress. She peeked ahead of the person she stood behind and saw an overweight staff lady babbling loudly and angrily into the bathroom. Something was going down but it seemed on the verge of being solved. Perhaps she should just remain in line.

> "I should wait in line"

> "Perhaps peeing into the corner somewhere may be an option"

> "Just return to class. This is a waste of time"

> Don't intervene