Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make em pee

Welcome Everyone to my third active interactive. If you are new to my content, you can check out my other 2 interactive stories. I put them below.

Right off the bat I would like to credit Faust for inspiring me to start this one. His interactive called "Faust's fateful occurrences" gave me a similar idea. Go check him out if you somehow haven’t yet lol.

In this interactive, you will get targets, and you will have to make them pee themselves. You control each target to some degree as a subconscious. Most targets will be used to using a toilet, and would never wet in public. If they need to go, try to sway them somehow away from a bathroom.

Each target has bladder strength levels, and self control levels.

Likewise, you have levels of subconscious influence. Influence drops when you fail, and goes up when you succeed. As a player, you have currency called Power Points. These points can be used to buy permanent upgrades, or power ups. 

Levels of Bladder strength:

1 - Target has a bladder problem and pees involuntarily whenever bladder fills

2- Target has an extremely weak bladder, and needs a bathroom close at all times

3- muscles exist enough to hold pee, but if the need to go becomes desperate, a wetting is likely

4- Target can hold pee for some time, but once full enough, target can get tired and lose it. 

5- Target can hold a full bladder for over an hour but movement can cause complications

6- target can hold for multiple hours, but pressing the bladder, or being tickled, can cause complications

7- target can hold for multiple hours and can withstand without holding themselves for longer time

8- target can hold for many hours without touching themselves. movement, pushing the bladder, or tickling has little effect

9- Target can last for almost a day with a full bladder without touching themselves. Movement, pushing the bladder, or tickling has no effect

10- Good luck making this one wet

Levels of self control:

1- target has an extreme lack of willpower and is almost always faced with indecision in choices, usually resulting in their subconscious choosing for them

2- target has an idea of what to do, but has doubts and often falls back to their subconscious 

3- target can resist the subconscious from absurd ideas, but one that are are more or less normal they can fall for

4- target is extremely cautious with their subconscious and listen to it only if they are super confident that its a good idea

5- target practically never listens to their subconscious and are confident in their own decisions.

Your influence level stars at 3, and can go up all the way to 100. The stronger it gets, the more convincing your subconscious becomes.

Lastly, targets can have the omorashi fetish. If they have the fetish, then making them wet themselves is thousands times easier.

Player Info:

INFLUENCE LEVEL: 3

XP: 0/100

AURA LEVEL: ABILITY LOCKED

POWER POINTS: 0

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Target description: Mary is 12 years old. She lives with her parents on the edge of a large. city. She has bladder problems ever since she was born, causing her to wet the bed often, and even have daytime accidents. She wears diapers to school and hides that she has them so only 2 of her close friends know of her secret. She just woke up, and needs to go pee a little bit, but not too much. Her mom will drive her to school soon so she better get ready.

You lose if Mary:

• Wets a diaper
  • Pees in the toilet

Bladder strength: 3

Self Control: 2

No Fetish

Her bladder bugged her ever so slightly, but she ignored it for the moment. She was a very behaved girl, and always tried to be on point. To not be late, she stood up from bed without hesitation and headed for the bathroom.

> “Perhaps I should go eat first”

> “Give in to my desires for once. climb back into bed and close my eyes for a bit longer”

> “Ill skip the bathroom for this morning”

> “Lets change clothes first”

> “I should just pee myself here”

> “I think I should avoid the bathroom this morning. I shouldn’t waste time on it when I don’t need to go so bad and can wait till school”

> Don’t intervene with subconscious 

- Just something I wanted to add:

When someone replies with a choice that later leads to success, they gain power when choosing. I randomize choices when I choose so someone who has a lot of choosing power from picking good choices will have a greater chance of being picked. ? Pick wisely

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been a super busy year for me, hence my lack of activity on omoorg entirely. Moreover, this particular interactive story started getting very hard to manage with all the numbers to keep tr

@GermanSherperd Now that this game is getting quite tactical, I suppose giving you guys the apartment layout would make sense. Living Room: - Round carpet - 2 couches - 1 dresser (for

I agree with this

Posted Images

“I think I should avoid the bathroom this morning. I shouldn’t waste time on it when I don’t need to go so bad and can wait till school”, she hears her mind say. Hmm, well peeing doesn't take long anyways. She does recall needing to poop often when seeing a toilet, and pooping will take up time for sure. She still needs to brush her teeth however, so she runs into the bathroom, and grabs her brush and toothpaste. Then she rushes downstairs to the kitchen sink to brush her teeth there. Her mom already made her some toast for breakfast so once she was done brushing her teeth, she dug into the delicious food. After she finished with that, 15 minutes was left. She still needed to put on clothes and her diaper as well. She ran upstairs back to her room, and searched the closet looking for something to wear. She tried to always wear pants that weren't tight, so the diaper won't be visible.

> "Maybe just once I can enjoy wearing some tight jeans or leggings. No diaper just for today"

> "A diaper is always important. I can't risk wetting myself"

> [Specify what to say as subconscious]

> Don't intervene with subconscious 

Choice Randomizer Chances: 

> Wear Diaper      (25%)

> Don't Wear        (75%)

Randomizer winner: > Don't Wear

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Maybe just once I can enjoy wearing some tight jeans or leggings. No diaper just for today". Yeah. She was a big girl right? She couldn't be stuck in these diapers like a baby forever. She wanted to look like a girl in school. Not like some dude who doesn't know how to dress properly. She picked out a pair of tight jeans, as well as a nice shirt to match. Then she went to the bed to change. She glanced at the mirror once she was done. Her jaw dropped. She looked so much better than she usually does in sweat pants and a sweater. Now she was finally ready to go. She called out telling her mom she was prepared, and soon they were both out of the house. Mary felt her bladder fill a bit, and it was beginning to become uncomfortable. Her weak bladder muscles were at work holding the gates closed, but she knew that they only hold for so long. She wasn't wearing a diaper, and regret creeped into her. She didn't have a fail safe anymore, and an if an accident were to happen, it would be a problem. 

They arrived at school, and Mary did what she usually does: talked with her friends. Her and 2 of her friends sat under a tree outside in the schoolyard, waiting for the day to start. They had 15 minutes. Plenty of time. Both of these friends knew of her problem, and were quick to ask her why she wore these clothes. Mary just told them the truth. She wanted to be what a girl her age is supposed to be. 

The day soon begun, and Mary completely forgot about the bathroom. Oh no. She didn't drink much this morning, but last night's liquids were coming through quick. She entered class and sat down. She considered going to the bathroom before class began, but she wasn't sure there would be time.

> "Go to the bathroom now! There's certainly time. It's better than having an accident"

> "Stay here. The teacher will begin the lesson any second. I can't miss any of it!"

> Influence:   Make Mary think she has a diaper on. Since she is used to it, she may forget that she doesn't have one.

> Don't intervene with subconscious

Choice Randomizer Chances: 

> Influence      (37.5%)

>  Stay       (62.5%)

Randomizer winner: > Influence

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The teacher walked in causing Mary to switch focus to class. Her subconscious took the opportunity to hide the "no diaper" thought, so Mary thinks she has one on. Mary was given a Do-Now assignment like usual while the teacher prepared her lesson. The liquids caused her bladder to ache once more, but Mary thought nothing of it. Why care if she had a diaper on anyway. That was all the thinking she dedicated to that matter. She scribbled in a few answers, and sat back, instinctively sending a small spurt out into her jeans. She was used to doing that because no one would know anyways with a diaper on. This time she didn't have one. The pee soaked right through her panties and landed a tennis ball sized wet spot on her jeans. 

Something was not right. The soft diaper wasn't there like usual. Mary felt the difference. She looked down, and to her horror, saw the urine on her jeans. Oh no! How could she have forgotten! Ugh! stupid her! She needed to get up and run to the bathroom right now!

> "Yes Yes, gotta go to the bathroom quick! Just sneak out fast"

> "Gotta ask the teacher before I can go."

> "No! I can't risk people noticing the wet spot"

> Influence:   Make Mary think that she is not allowed to leave the classroom.

> Don't interfere with subconscious