Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female News article about lawer who wet herself

I've read these accounts before, but I still love the one with the lawyer in the courtroom. So hot imagining a fully dressed professional woman having a genuine accident in a situation almost akin to a classroom. I especially like these tidbits from the story, emphasizing her predicament of being trapped in a formal situation and continuously trying to get a toilet break but being denied/hindered all the while:

[...]she raised her hand, caught Johnson’s attention and mouthed the word “bathroom.” But Johnson gave no response,

About 10 minutes later, Hankins said, she was finding it hard to maintain her composure. So she wrote “bathroom” in large letters on a piece of paper on a legal pad and showed it to the courtroom deputy. The deputy then passed a note to Johnson

[...]she did notice Hankins had been trying to get her attention that morning during the trial. “But I couldn’t hear her,”

[...]he saw Hankins squirming in her chair, raising a finger to get the judge’s attention and appearing to say she needed a restroom break. “Judge Johnson shook her head from left to right as if she was saying, not at this time,”

I wrote Judge Johnson a note explaining Mrs. Hankins would like to use the restroom,” Owens wrote. “Judge Johnson responded by writing to me that she could wait.

This would make a great basis for an authentic fiction story.

Of course, it begs the question if anyone knows of any similar real-life accounts?

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Poor women! I bet they must have been so embarrassed! I feel a tad guilty because I still think it sounds kinda hot but still, no one should be put through that ordeal! 

I must say I share these feelings. It sounds really sexy as a story, especially when you see a photo of the lawyer. She is quite an attractive blonde lady.

http://www.myajc.com/news/local/judge-accused-ignoring-lawyer-urgent-pleas-for-bathroom-break/6EkGjaKfeP2mrSPMUoqzVL/?ecmp=newspaper_email&

But when I think how horrific it would be in real life when you ask for a emergency bathroom break and you're denied and eventually you have to wet your pants in front of people you work with, I just get tears in my eyes. If you're a power figure like attorney, it is even more embarrassing. People just lose respect because of that. 

Sometimes I have to ask for emergency bathroom break during long meetings and even that is already embarrassing. Adult and can't wait for a normal break to use the bathroom. I just don't even want to think about what would happen if I would get denied. I had a wetting accident due to nervousness at my bosses office years ago and story still hunts me until this day. People just don't forget things like that. Asking for a bathroom break, get denied and than wet yourself on the chair is even worse.