Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have any other fetishes besides Omo?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hypnosis, magic control, and freeze(like being turned into a statue or similarly immobilized)

Farts, buttplay, messing, olfactophilia, and soap/washing. And I do like to overlap them. Like, farting before/after wetting herself, or wetting then messing herself (with farts before the messin

Women s feet  foot fetish

Posted Images

So I'm a little embarrassed to be posting though I think my fetishes are pretty tame...

I have a few that aren't practical irl but I love them anyway. Inflation is one, like the belly or bladder. But also penis growth. I guess it just adds into the whole "full" thing which I think is what I like most.

As for real life...desperation obviously, but also lactation and guys cumming in their pants...I have a thing for messy just not "messy" if that makes sense...

• 3 weeks later...

Not the sex bots in YouTube videos, but robots.  There's no point in paying the bill in person, but I always do so at a certain clinic that has a robot espresso machine.  Every time I pay my bill I visit the machine, apply my credit card and watch the machine pee a latte or mocha for me.  While not at all anthropomorphic, it pees a heavy stream (like a favorite ex girlfriend).  Would be nice if it could make a sigh rather than the grinding sound.  Of course, once it's in the cup, I drink the robot's pee.

11 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Not the sex bots in YouTube videos, but robots.  There's no point in paying the bill in person, but I always do so at a certain clinic that has a robot espresso machine.  Every time I pay my bill I visit the machine, apply my credit card and watch the machine pee a latte or mocha for me.  While not at all anthropomorphic, it pees a heavy stream (like a favorite ex girlfriend).  Would be nice if it could make a sigh rather than the grinding sound.  Of course, once it's in the cup, I drink the robot's pee.

Amazing visual. Next time I go to a coffee vending machine I will remember this. Not the same as the real thing but imagination will have to do.

I've mentioned some of them in the other topic: thicc and/or muscular girls in general (especially with shapely bottoms). The thing I like especially is when they try to pull some very tight trouser over the bum that causes obvious inconveniences; also wedgies of all kinds (whether caused by underwear or shorts riding up the bum, or the ones which are caused by someone else pulling their underwear very hard). Have a thing for girls wearing aprons with underwear or nothing at all underneath. Also some embarassing situations (like skirts being flipped by wind or someone else, wardrobe malfunctions and so on), which is probably why I like omorashi so much.

As to which fetishes I'd like to combine with omo... Well, girls with curvy bodies wetting themselves is pretty obviois, I believe. I've also noticed that I've began to like... how should I put it... competition in the fetish videos. And I think that's the only other one which I like to be mixed with omo. I used to pay no mind to pee holding contests and such in the past. but now I really love them. 

Maybe aprons could go well with omorashi too, e.g. when a girl cooks something, she has to pee but she can't leave the kitchen, but videos like that didn't turn me on when I first saw them.

I love omorashi with lactation and farts. There's nothing like a busty woman with swollen, aching tits that need release. Or a skunk girl struggling to hold in gas that would knock out everyone around her!

And I love Peril. Nothing makes a roleplay or story spicier than the certainty that letting go of what you're holding would put you in even worse peril! A woman trying to hold it on the bus is hot, but a woman desperately needing to hold it because leaking means death... So much hotter.

But something needs to save her from actual death because that turns me off. It's fine if that something is the omorashee in question.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to explain, but best as I can put it is awkward first-time sex. like a new couple doing it for the first times, and it's all just exploring and trying new things. The whole time they're kind of embarrassed and hesitant about it but they keep going. I dunno if that sounds weirdly specific. It's not something I come across a lot but I've seen it a few times in comics and it's always a fun idea. Maybe I'll draw a comic about it at some point. 

Also dicks, I kinda just like dicks.