Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation Online Communities

I originally discovered this site from a post on Katrina's web site. I found Omorashi much more to my liking.  The hold your bladder form was more extreme  in that it is your bladder's job to hold. While wetting may be unavoidable in the end, it was not the point there. My impression was having an accident was almost considered a failure. Some of the practices mentioned were down right dangerous, like finding ways to plug or mechanically ( with the assistance of a device) the urethra.

It was not nearly as enjoyable and had far fewer members. You need a large member base to keep interesting material flowing . Otherwise it becomes dead and boring. Many days would pass with no new posts. She also had server issues. So here I am.  

At least a few of the EP kinksters moved to that site's spiritual successor Similar Worlds, myself included (though as a habitually shy person, I tend to lurk and read rather than post myself). 

I do agree though that although there are some migrants from those other sites who have brought their "Holding > Wetting" kinks here, they seem to be few and far between. I've even gotten the occasional impression that such a fetish is rather unwelcome here, ergo why I haven't been as openly active in this community, and I suspect I'm not alone.

1 hour ago, sirrliv said:

At least a few of the EP kinksters moved to that site's spiritual successor Similar Worlds, myself included (though as a habitually shy person, I tend to lurk and read rather than post myself). 

I do agree though that although there are some migrants from those other sites who have brought their "Holding > Wetting" kinks here, they seem to be few and far between. I've even gotten the occasional impression that such a fetish is rather unwelcome here, ergo why I haven't been as openly active in this community, and I suspect I'm not alone.

Well if you mean being more into holding than wetting, I hope that is welcome because though I like wetting, without the coupled desperation it doesn't do so much for me.

I do however find that Omorashi chat and even generic Watersports chat and active communities for these fetishes are a lot less than previously.  I wonder if it's due to people realising how hard it is to find someone into these things.

There are also many communities that used to be active but are now dead with tumbleweed rolling through regularly.  It is sad :(

As someone who used to be at the holditin minuteboard, I can say that most of the few people who were active there have already come here.

While omo.org is still pretty active (though I couldn't say how active it was say 5+ years ago), most other pee related sites have sadly gotten a lot less active overtime, such as peesearch.net.

While there's still plenty of new pee related content at countless sites, it just feels like there's a lot less people into holding it and desperation then there was say a decade ago. I don't even know of any highly active discussion boards that focus exclusively on it anymore.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)
On 8/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, sirrliv said:

Welcome to posting on Omorashi. Look around and please post. You will find most people here open, friendly, and accepting,and thoroughly accepting holding >wetting. Pay particular to the wetting and Omorashi General forms if you enjoy holding>desperation>wetting.

Having been an active member here for five and a half I find holding> desperation > wetting , being the primary focus here, and highly welcome. It is exactly what I have been looking for, for this is precisely what arouses me most. Just wetting, without being extremely and visibly desperate does nothing for me.  I also have little interest in the many other things people do with pee featured on other sites . But to each his (or her) own; that is what makes the world go around.

I have searched for peeing sites since the late '90s, starting with the long defunct Thomas Water Resource Page.

What forums here have you been viewing that you find holding> wetting unwelcome ? I usually stick to wetting and omorashi general. I skip anything related to messing or poop.

All that said there are only so many ways you can describe a holding/wetting situation. It can become repetitive. Inevitably some people get bored and move on. I focus on each individuals story, as something unique . 

As a single male not in a relationship, that has not happened to me. Omorashi.org is a perfect fit  in my opinion , and by far the best pee site on the internet.

Edited by wettingman
1 letter typo missed before (see edit history)

My interest is male holding/desperation, with wetting only as evidence of it.  Wetting for the camera and some of the other things that people do with pee do not interest me.  The Ladspissing site is specific to what I like, and this site also covers it.  I was also active on the Tomas' Watersports website and enjoyed their monthly story competitions.

Yeah - as another refugee from the rest of the internet I'd have to agree - there is a *lot* of desperation content here, and somewhat less of a focus on straight holding for its own sake, but it's really a very welcoming site given the breadth of interests that find expression here.

I think the generic problem still remains that even among those who are into "holding", there is quite a lot of variation surrounding what that means to any one individual.  For myself, even the holding boards were an exercise in mining for the occasional pure gold nugget ... but it was worth it when the amount of content was enough to support that.  The same applies here - the more content you post that matches your particular angle on things, the more you will find a like-minded community to share it with.

I'm definitely here for the holding/desperation. Not near so much for the wetting, which makes me the odd man out, but I like this site for other reasons (such as the clear emphasis on consent and protecting producers' content). It's the most welcoming place I've found, despite the fact that I'm a little askew from the main interests. 

I'd love a sub-forum, but I wonder if there are enough of us. Fortunately, I think us desperation/holding folks can be found regardless. 

On 8/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, wettingman said:

All that said there are only so many ways you can describe a holding/wetting situation. It can become repetitive. Inevitably some people get bored and move on. I focus on each individuals story, as something unique .  

I hope not, as I've got a bunch of stories on this site that are trying to prove you wrong! 

On 8/11/2018 at 7:02 PM, dairymanbig said:

Maybe we could request a holding area (no pun intended) on this site, since its sort of a sub-fetish.

Is this really a sub-fetish?  is this site really that focused on wetting?  personally I love desperation/ holding, the actual release is often when the content stops being arousing for me, but I feel like the wetting is often what demonstrates that the loss of control was involuntary (and thereby, that the desperation was at it's most intense and most arousing for me).  So, I completely identify with finding the holding to be more interesting than the wetting, but I also feel like I have found lots of holding/desperation content on the board.  Does anyone else share the experience of being primarily into desperation and never even heard of some of the other forums that have been mentioned in this thread?

I think there’s definitely a niche for holding / desperation.  

I personally enjoy the feeling of a full bladder, enjoy holding, desperation and pushing my capacity to its limit.  I’m not into wetting myself at the end.  When I let go it will be into a toilet or container. I’ve only experienced leaking for the first time this week whilst pushing my capacity, which for me is then the end of a hold.

I’ve read post from other users on here who seem to do similar, or get off on reading others so do similar.  So it definitely feels like I am not the only one into ‘clean’ holding/desperation.