Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Feeling

This is something that I’ve always wondered and never had the chance to ask anybody...But what feelings or sensations do you have when you have to pee? 

For example, I personally I feel the need the mostly at the base of my penis... a feeling of fullness or pressure and in the most serious of needs intense tingling in the whole shaft.

I always wondered if different guys felt different things or if we all experience close to the same things.

When you need to pee  where do you feel the sensation ?

Do you feel it more in your bladder such as tightness,fullness and tender to the touch , or do you have sensations more in the penis? 

Do you perhaps have more of a feeling of being desperate in your balls or do you feel the need more in the tip or somewhere else? 

I am really interested in everyone’s responses

Sound off below...

When I have to pee, I get a feeling at the base of my penis (or maybe in the shaft but near the base, it's hard to pinpoint) every few seconds. This feeling gradually gets worse and more frequent the more I have to go. In the worst case, it's a constant feeling and I have to put conscious effort into holding and can't focus on anything else.

I have no idea how to describe the feeling, but it's definitely the signal that it's time to relieve myself (which I will usually ignore ?).

I don't feel that feeling in my bladder, but after a while I can feel how full my bladder is against everything else, which just feels uncomfortable and makes me nervous if anything. It can also ache after holding for a long time.

I don't feel anything in the tip and definitely not in the balls.

Interested to hear how women experience this by comparison.

• 4 weeks later...

For me the sensation is mainly in the base and early shaft of the penis - I guess near where the ‘control’ muscles are. It’s a kinda tickling, tingling pressure, which increases in intensity as I get more desperate.

When I’m really struggling to hold on I can also feel the muscles almost ‘flutter’ as I tense them really tightly. The feeling in the base and shaft also appears in the tip when I’m really bursting - though I assume this is some kind of displacement feeling by the nervous system, as there’s no biological reason to feel it there.

I only really feel a sensation in my bladder if it gets very full, almost an inflated, distended sensation. If I do feel this, I can also feel it shrink as it empties.

Feelings of needing a wee are one of the things that has always fascinated me about this - and hearing what the whole thing feels like for a girl is fascinating to me. Not just when she’s become desperate, but also the initial sensations when she first begins to need to wee, and also ‘normal’ needing a wee sensations before she becomes desperate.

• 3 months later...

At the beginning I feel a small discomfort urging to urinate pinching at the base of my penis and against the background of the entire bladder, at a time when the bladder supposedly filled by me is filled up to 500 ml begins to open the internal sphincter and my need intensifies, I start to experience the ending The penis and I have to grab and jump from foot to foot to maintain control.

Typically when I first feel the urge to pee it's a little ache and pressure at the base of my penis. As my bladder continues to fill, the ache travels all the way to the tip of my penis. My whole penis is aching at this point. Also at this point I could probably hold it for a couple of more hours. As my bladder continues to fill even more, I can start to feel an ache not only in my penis, but also in my bladder. My bladder will start to fill very heavy and full. At this point I have an hour before I uncontrollably pee myself.

Edited by KinkaJac97 (see edit history)

Well I am a female, so I'll shed a different light. I feel all feelings in my bladder, maybe because of the shorter urethra but who knows. Like now. It's about time is go to the bathroom in just everyday home life (like 5/10) and I can feel pressure in my bladder. The more I fill up the more pressure I feel. Sorry there's not a lot to say, but it's kind of like how a water balloon expanding would be and the pressure that happens there. At least to me.

The feeling of desperation is the best. (Before it becomes painful). I'm finding it hard to describe... As a woman, for me it feels similar to being turned on. A tingling and an excitement and a throbbing. A feeling of fullness just below the belly. Sorry, I feel like I am not really describing anything that isn't obvious. I'll edit this if I can think of a better way to describe it.  

• 3 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:36 PM, Wolffi said:

Żeby nie wprowadzić dziewcząt w błąd to pragnę podkreślić że doznanie w penisie a w podstawie penisa różnią się między sobą. To męska podstawa odgrywa główną rolę w dyskomforcie podczas gdy penis przyjmuje na siebie niewielkie impulsy od czasu do czasu które ciężko opisać

Edited by Wolffi (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

after deeper analysis, the experience in the penis is the cause of the male bladder overflow from which the urine is squeezed through the urethra to the tip of the penis, with the impression that something is happening there, but since as a guy I say this I ask myself if the penis is also supposed to play great role in helping drive and urging the owner to urinate?