Sign In

Being denied the bathroom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One fun thing I have found with desperation is letting someone else decide if I can use the bathroom. More accurately, I often hold for fun and take myself right to my limit but I weirdly find the exp

Oh definitely, not having control and leaving it up to someone else is always a massive turn on for me. Hearing no makes me wet my panties in more ways than one. 

Um.-.-.-yeah me too now.-.-.-Jerk~

On 3/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, EtchyFox said:

You know, before tonight not really, but I had fun being told no earlier~ I really didn't think it was my thing! 

The more you know!

I always loved seeing other girls told no back in school. Now i wish i could go back and be desperate and be told no. It can be really fun being denied. I actually dont like being told i can go. 

Just now, NearNudeLayla said:

I always loved seeing other girls told no back in school. Now i wish i could go back and be desperate and be told no. It can be really fun being denied. I actually dont like being told i can go. 

I would love to roleplay that scenario. While I can't go back to school. A lot of people on this site will step up and deny me the bathroom. 🙂

On 8/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, Gemgirl said:

One fun thing I have found with desperation is letting someone else decide if I can use the bathroom. More accurately, I often hold for fun and take myself right to my limit but I weirdly find the experience more exciting if someone else tells me I can't go or tells me how long I have to hold it for.

I have even found myself getting turned on when super desperate to ask for the bathroom and have some one say "No." that simple word in that situation is a huge turn on for me. Anyone else get that?

I really love the idea of that. Some circumstances exist for adults but not a ton. I'd enjoy the opportunity to be denied.

10 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

I would love to roleplay that scenario. While I can't go back to school. A lot of people on this site will step up and deny me the bathroom. 🙂

I wouldn't mind joining that party/chat. I used to play in #naughtyschoolgirls on IRC long ago. It wasn't about desperation at all really but a few of the girls there would often play along if they asked to be excused to potty and I denied them. Had a lot of fun with one or two of the ladies. 

2 hours ago, nc_dude said:

I really love the idea of that. Some circumstances exist for adults but not a ton. I'd enjoy the opportunity to be denied.

What circumstances are you thinking of other than like ultrasounds?

Guest Blurple

I would make the girl I was with wait all the time until she was desperate. Pull her back and start kissing her when she tried to get up to pee. 

Guest Blurple
23 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

People love to do that, even if they're not into omo. I guess it's amusing to them.

True, but she knew what I was into so she played along which was incredibly hot. Usually ended with full bladder sex or me following her to the bathroom.

I love this too. Every once in a while my gf does long-term bathroom denial to me, such that I will just have to use my pants as a toilet for an entire day or longer. She's been gone all weekend and told me I'm not allowed to use the toilet until I see her again. Just found out that won't be until tomorrow now 😬. She was teasing me last night because I tried to hold overnight but woke up wetting the bed.