Sign In

Being denied the bathroom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One fun thing I have found with desperation is letting someone else decide if I can use the bathroom. More accurately, I often hold for fun and take myself right to my limit but I weirdly find the exp

Oh definitely, not having control and leaving it up to someone else is always a massive turn on for me. Hearing no makes me wet my panties in more ways than one. 

Um.-.-.-yeah me too now.-.-.-Jerk~

I feel the same way you do! It seems like I can be convinced to hold it a little longer that way than I can when I'm just by myself. 
Although, I have a slight preference towards being the one telling the other person they have to hold it. 
I also thoroughly enjoy roleplay scenarios where one person has power over the other one and makes them hold it. 

• 6 months later...

Oh yeah, absolutely. Someone willingly give bladder control to someone else who can then decide how long they have to hold and maybe tease them with challenges is one of my absolute favorite scenarios. Like in this one older video that has resurfaced here in the links section a couple of days ago where a girl is transferring bladder control to someone she's video-chatting with who then challenges her to sit with her legs apart and/or relax as she slowly loses control. It's insanely fascinating and one of my all-time favorite videos.

@mad-the-cat what's the link please?

This appeals to me, both giving and receiving.  Would everyone settle for being controlled online?  I'd do it and send photos of my accident, but it would be much more intense to have a girl there with me telling me that the little boys room is out of bounds.  Squirm and beg, then wet myself in front of her.

21 minutes ago, Aaron said:

@mad-the-cat what's the link please?

This appeals to me, both giving and receiving.  Would everyone settle for being controlled online?  I'd do it and send photos of my accident, but it would be much more intense to have a girl there with me telling me that the little boys room is out of bounds.  Squirm and beg, then wet myself in front of her.

Found it! Gemmy re-uploaded it in this thread where someone was looking for it:

I do kind of have fun thinking about that, though only either in fiction or where someone's fine with it. Both me and @Gemgirl have actually done this to each other on Live-Action Omo, and it was kind of fun being in that position. Though it ended sooner than I expected, but the final challenge was really fun. (I would've liked to have been "forced" into a full-blown wetting, but I did lose control for longer than I ever have at that last challenge)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Yup, bathroom control is great. Had some very fun experiences with being denied, it's true I last more than by myself ! 

More so when you give up total control and they tell you what to drink, what to do and how you are allowed to pee if you are hahaha. I am glad I am not the only one.

On the other side I only have been on the live action thread, although I guess it could be fun to try and controll someones bladder fully. 

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:19 AM, Here4theFun said:

Yup, bathroom control is great. Had some very fun experiences with being denied, it's true I last more than by myself ! 

More so when you give up total control and they tell you what to drink, what to do and how you are allowed to pee if you are hahaha. I am glad I am not the only one.

On the other side I only have been on the live action thread, although I guess it could be fun to try and controll someones bladder fully. 

Hi, could you please write some of your experiences?!

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, EtchyFox said:

You know, before tonight not really, but I had fun being told no earlier~ I really didn't think it was my thing! 

The more you know!

I discovered I had a thing for it though experimentation. Literally asking in the live action thread if I could go or not and when I saw the words no, it sent shivers down my spine. I crave it now.