Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Which is Sexier?

As this is my first time posting a question in the debate thread, i thought i would go with something non-controversial. Here is my question. Which is sexier: a girl wetting herself, or a girl peeing in a urinal? Personally i say that a girl peeing in a urinal is sexier. What do you guys think?

As a desperation lover, the means of how a woman pees isn't as much interest. If there is a big enough wait on the need to pee either or. However, wetting herself suggests lose of control which is definitely sexier!

On 8/4/2018 at 3:04 AM, Char242 said:

As this is my first time posting a question in the debate thread, i thought i would go with something non-controversial. Here is my question. Which is sexier: a girl wetting herself, or a girl peeing in a urinal? Personally i say that a girl peeing in a urinal is sexier. What do you guys think?

Those seem to be kind of extremes - one is a woman peeing in the most dominant way possible, the other the most submissive.

• 4 weeks later...

I would vote for peeing in the urinal, if women is peeing through the fly. As we saw or read, most women who tried that, also wet their pants at the same time. That's super sexy. Naked women peeing in the urinal doesn't do anything for me. In that case, wetting her pants is better.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
On 8/7/2018 at 6:50 PM, bibibibi said:

Those seem to be kind of extremes - one is a woman peeing in the most dominant way possible, the other the most submissive.

So I guess a person's answer would say a lot about them, then.

• 2 years later...