Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you find pee drinking hot or disgusting?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.

For me it depends. If it's from a vessel of some sort I'm not into it. If it's from the source then I enjoy it.

For me, it has to be dilute. Strong piss is stomach-churning. So is the dilute form, but less so, and I can hold a mugfull. I don't do it very often though. I much prefer it on me, not in me.

Posted Images

I like to taste and maybe swallow a few drops straight from the source as long as the taste isn't too strong (not the dark yellow, dehydrated kind of pee), but I don't really "drink" it. I'm more into the smell that fills the room if you're doing pee play - that mixture of sweet and salty. Yummy!

I don't enjoy watching pee drinking content. I don't find it disgusting per say I just don't find it enjoyable to watch. 

I myself don't mind the taste, especially when its from the source and I don't mind it around my mouth when I am being peed on. However the thought of peeing into a glass and then drinking it isn't appealing to me.  

Honestly, as long as pee is involved, I haven't found much I don't like involving it. Piss drinking I try and save for specific times (like if I've accidentally wet myself during a holding, I'll use it as punishment along with a golden shower or myriad of other pee related punishments). I find pee drinking quite a turn on tjough, if I am being honest 😛

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, AntonGurlogovi said:

Because if you have clear piss from someone whos incredibly well hydrated, it's not actually that bad.

This. I cant enjoy urine that isnt what you deacribed. It's too bitter, and I'm not the biggest fan of the color. I can dig some yellow but if I'm dehydrated I'll wait until my bladder is ready too, on that front.

I was in my 20th I was out enjoying one of my weekend vacations along the coast line. As i waited in line for the car fairy. I badly needed to pee. I picked up an empty sprite bottle and peed in to it, put the cap on and threw it back onto the floor board. Some time after I was thirsty and noticed a half empty bottle of sprite on the floor board. I grabbed it and took a drink and it tasted weird so I took another drink does sprite go bad I thought to myself then I remembered that's the bottle I peed in.

I have only tasted my own pee  extremely diluted just to see what it would taste like.  I didn't find it disgusting at all but still a little twangy after taste.  Now I do have a fantasy of putting a girl on the bed as I'm on my knees with my face buried in her crotch and she cuts loose a flood.  ya that will get my engines going... well I love to try one day anyway

Edited by Omo53 (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...