Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No touching challenge

I was curious if anyone had tried the no touching challenge? 

Basically the challenge is where when your desperate to pee you have to keep your legs open and you cant get anywhere close to the area with your hands. I've also seen some people do the challenge where they can't move their body at all. Idk??

I was just curious if anyone had done it or if not if it's sounds interesting ?

Thank you!

-Riley

I tried it as part of a rapid desperation challenge for myself, while watching A Lord of the Rings movie. As I drank so much water and tea in preparation, I didn’t drink another drop after losing control and wetting myself the first time, and definitely warmed up the wetness another 3 times before the movie finished (albeit not from loss of control but just need). 

Edited by ducks (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried this a couple times while cooking or sizzling things on a skillet. I purposely stand with my legs apart, clenching my muscles as hard as possible while I focus on my task (cooking, cleaning, whatever). 

I ALWAYS start leaking and making a small puddle. Sometimes, I can force myself to stop, but usually I find myself exploding, so I rush to the kitchen trash can because I know I can't make it any farther. 

• 3 weeks later...

When my cousin and I were kinda into the fetish together, I told her to hold her pee without grabbing her crotch and she had to keep her legs apart. So she started moving around, wobbling, dancing, etc. and then I told her she couldn't move at all. She pouted at that and didn't take long after that she couldn't hold it anymore.

I theorize it's easier to hold when your sitting down than standing up, regardless of where your hands are. I enjoy it when a girl holds herself with her hands openly, and when she tries discreetly not doing it.