Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

On 10/15/2020 at 1:49 AM, ErinonWheels said:

Her lack of empathy is astonishing. I honestly don't have the words....

@ErinonWheels, I am continuing what I started to complete the first year. I do want all who read this to understand that I am not seeking sympathy; I am simply reporting my personal history. I had a teaching job that I resumed in late August. I had a day class 4 days a week (MWThF) and a 3 hour night class on W. The term was uneventful.
The day after Labor Day I had no classes but I did have a dentist appointment. I was dressed with regular briefs and black pants, as usual. I was very careful to empty my bladder (catheter) as usual. I had. 30 minute drive then spent over an hour in the dentist chair, as usual. 
As the dental tech was finishing I though “this cannot be happening’” As I stood up I subtly felt my butt and it was wet. I felt the dentist chair where my butt was and it seemed dry, at least. I walked toward the checkout feeling that I was wetting continuously. I checked out and my crotch between and down my legs were all wet. I went into the restroom. Before I could get to the toilet I made a puddle on the floor. I got it wiped up and tried to dry my pants. I walked out hoping no one would notice. I started the drive home but I had to put gas in the car. I went to a gas station and filled the car but wetting as I filled it. Next to the gas station was my preferred drug store (pharmacy). I bought a pack of adult diapers and started the drive home. About half way I was on a lightly travelled rural road. I pulled off and took off my pants and put a diaper over my soaked undies and put my pants back on. I got home and went in. My 2 kids (8 and 6) were playing with friends. My then wife saw what I had and followed me to the bedroom. She demanded to know what happened. I told I wet my pants and was wet all the way home. I told her I had soaked undies and a wet diaper on. She was somewhat sympathetic but did like the diaper idea. 
The next day I worked at home wearing a diaper but when it was time to teach my class I took off the diaper because I was afraid it would be obvious I was wearing a diaper. The day was uneventful. I did the same thing for my night class that day, and the Thursday ad Friday classes. The next week one day I had driven about halfway and realized I still was wearing a diaper. I had no choice but to continue. Nobody seemed to notice anything odd. So I started wearing diapers full time. About a week later I was really glad I was wearing a diaper because I wet in the middle of class. I continued as if nothing was wrong. When I got home I changed diapers and my then wife asked why. I told her and she asked why I did it. I told I could not help it. I told her I was never going to leave the house unless I was wearing a diaper; either wear diapers or be a home bound recluse. About 2 weeks after that she told me that she was going to divorce me because diapers seemed more important to me than she was. 
A few weeks later she forced me to move out of the parsonage. (She was a student preacher assigned to a small church and conducted all the sacraments including marriage.). 
She had a friend from high school and college who came to visit her. This woman had been accidentally shot by her husband and had lost all feeling and voluntary motion below the armpits. The important part here is that they were eating dinner with the kids and she announced that she wet her pants. She wet her pants several other times. Now my then wife was convinced that may I wasn’t doing it for attention and she called off the divorce.
She helped me move back and while carrying a heavy thing stopped suddenly grabbed herself and peed in her pants!  She had several such incidents over the next several years but somehow it was OK for her, after all she given birth (both C-sections), but barely tolerable for me to wear diapers. Her friend didn’t wear diaper but did wet her pants fairly often. She worked from home.

Again, a recording of the year after I was injured; not a plea for sympathy.

2 hours ago, scinosensation said:

@ErinonWheels, I am continuing what I started to complete the first year. I do want all who read this to understand that I am not seeking sympathy; I am simply reporting my personal history. I had a teaching job that I resumed in late August. I had a day class 4 days a week (MWThF) and a 3 hour night class on W. The term was uneventful.
The day after Labor Day I had no classes but I did have a dentist appointment. I was dressed with regular briefs and black pants, as usual. I was very careful to empty my bladder (catheter) as usual. I had a 30 minute drive then spent over an hour in the dentist chair, as usual. 
As the dental tech was finishing I though “this cannot be happening’” As I stood up I subtly felt my butt and it was wet. I felt the dentist chair where my butt was and it seemed dry, at least. I walked toward the checkout feeling that I was wetting continuously. I checked out and my crotch between and down my legs were all wet. I went into the restroom. Before I could get to the toilet I made a puddle on the floor. I got it wiped up and tried to dry my pants. I walked out hoping no one would notice. I started the drive home but I had to put gas in the car. I went to a gas station and filled the car but wetting as I filled it. Next to the gas station was my preferred drug store (pharmacy). I bought a pack of adult diapers and started the drive home. About half way I was on a lightly travelled rural road. I pulled off and took off my pants and put a diaper over my soaked undies and put my pants back on. I got home and went in. My 2 kids (8 and 6) were playing with friends. My then wife saw what I had and followed me to the bedroom. She demanded to know what happened. I told I wet my pants and was wet all the way home. I told her I had soaked undies and a wet diaper on. She was somewhat sympathetic but did like the diaper idea. 
The next day I worked at home wearing a diaper but when it was time to teach my class I took off the diaper because I was afraid it would be obvious I was wearing a diaper. The day was uneventful. I did the same thing for my night class that day, and the Thursday ad Friday classes. The next week one day I had driven about halfway and realized I still was wearing a diaper. I had no choice but to continue. Nobody seemed to notice anything odd. So I started wearing diapers full time. About a week later I was really glad I was wearing a diaper because I wet in the middle of class. I continued as if nothing was wrong. When I got home I changed diapers and my then wife asked why. I told her and she asked why I did it. I told I could not help it. I told her I was never going to leave the house unless I was wearing a diaper; either wear diapers or be a home bound recluse. About 2 weeks after that she told me that she was going to divorce me because diapers seemed more important to me than she was. 
A few weeks later she forced me to move out of the parsonage. (She was a student preacher assigned to a small church and conducted all the sacraments including marriage.). 
She had a friend from high school and college who came to visit her. This woman had been accidentally shot by her husband and had lost all feeling and voluntary motion below the armpits. The important part here is that they were eating dinner with the kids and she announced that she wet her pants. She wet her pants several other times. Now my then wife was convinced that may I wasn’t doing it for attention and she called off the divorce.
She helped me move back and while carrying a heavy thing stopped suddenly grabbed herself and peed in her pants!  She had several such incidents over the next several years but somehow it was OK for her, after all she given birth (both C-sections), but barely tolerable for me to wear diapers. Her friend didn’t wear diaper but did wet her pants fairly often. She worked from home.

Again, a recording of the year after I was injured; not a plea for sympathy.

I made several errors I’m going to try to correct. 

1st paragraph:The beginning of the term was uneventful.

2nd paragraph: was finishing I thought  “this cannot be happening’”

3rd paragraph:   My then wife saw what I had almost ran to me and demanded to know why. She followed me to the bedroom...........She was somewhat sympathetic but made it very clear that she absolutely did not like the diaper idea.