Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking forward to reading more, I also discovered my kink through medical issues, as readers here will know. I find the relationship I have with wetting incredibly complex as a result, and it's taken me years to sort out how I feel about it. Thanks for sharing. I kind of want to hear more about some of the intentional kinky mis-adventures ?

31 minutes ago, ErinonWheels said:

I was 5 or 6, and I had a surgery on my legs. I couldn't use the toilet not even an accessible one. I had plaster casts on both legs. I had to use a bedpan. Uh....I'm incredibly pee shy, to this day, and a nurse wanted to watch me pee in a plastic bowl.

In that situation, I would have done the same thing you did, because I was pee shy at that age also. It seems like that nurse should have given you your privacy if that was what you wanted, but at least you found a way around it.

I'm glad that you are at least able to have this kink and enjoy it. That feeling of being able to control something, when it seems like you have no control over anything else, must have been a godsend, and it's understandable that it would be the reason that you enjoy omo. I am looking forward to more of your stories when you get around to sharing them. I expect they will be very interesting.

9 hours ago, ErinonWheels said:

I guess if I had to psychoanalyze it, there is a lot in my life that I can't control. and I could control this.

To me this statement explains much about our kink.

9 hours ago, ErinonWheels said:

Short story. My first memory of choosing to pee myself. I was 5 or 6, and I had a surgery on my legs. I couldn't use the toilet not even an accessible one. I had plaster casts on both legs. I had to use a bedpan. Uh....I'm incredibly pee shy, to this day, and a nurse wanted to watch me pee in a plastic bowl. It didn't matter how bad I had to go, I couldn't. They started offering alternatives that I perceived as threats. Catheter, or diapers. My mom explained what a catheter was, and I wasn't having that. Diapers? I'm not a baby. Here's some real kid logic. "I really have to pee, but i don't want an audience. I don't want a tube inside me, and I don't want to wear diapers. Maybe if i pretend I'm sleeping..." So that's what I did. I closed my eyes, relaxed, let my mind wander until....I finally started peeing, all over my bed and my hospital issue gown. Kept my eyes closed until my mom noticed....And they put me in diapers for wetting the bed. I was still supposed to tell them when I needed to go, but I didn't. Why? So you can try to make me go with an audience? Rather feel like a baby.

I am appalled at the insensitivity of the nurse. I have experienced it also enough to know that there are people who are nurses who should not be. On the other hand, many nurses are as close to angels as people can be.  I fully understand the 5 or 6 year old you.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

You know it's funny. There was a legitimate...reason. I can't sit up on my own without leaning against something. So I never really thought of it as cruel or overbearing. As an adult though. I can think of a thousand solutions that don't involve someone watching me.

The weird thing about my pee shyness is that it only mattered if I was naked. I still to this day can't pee in the toilet with someone in the room.  A the same time, I remember going camping as a kid and if I had to pee my sister or my Mom would drag me out into the water and hold me so my head was above water and I'd pee in my swimsuit with their arms literally wrapped around me.

Thank you for your story from a different arousing and interesting perspective. From the first introductory post I could tell you are really smart and realistic, which sounded really cool.

I really like statements like this:

I have long since tired of the ever-changing politically correct language in the disability community. In polite company I say handicapped, among friends I say words like crippled. I joke about my own disability.

Being able to shock the correct language promoters, is something I admire.

In my home town "Brno" there used to be public transport bus stop with the name "by the little cripples" - "U mrzáčků" in Czech Language. As there was a school and  treatment facility nearby for disabled children since the year 1919.  But now , to keep everything politically correct, they had to rename the historic name of the bus stop, so no one could get upset when travelling there by  a bus :)  I believe that everyone should be brave enough to cope with historic name.

I'm looking forward to hear more of your stories.

Welcome. I'm glad you came forward to share.

My last serious relationship was with a woman that also had cerebral palsy. She wasn't initially into the pee fetish but she was very open when it came to sex. She indulged me all the time and delighted at how turned on it made me when we had pee related fun.

Being with someone who is disabled really changed the way I view those who are disabled. I still can't get into an elevator without seeing if it's ADA compliant.

The humor was also something I wasn't expecting. We'd met online but she used to joke that when we met new people we'd always just say I'd fucked her brains out hence the wheelchair. She had a very good sense of humor and a crazy positivity and honesty.

• 1 month later...

I'm always fascinated by stories from people who have had experiences outside of the 'norm' (A silly term, I think. Everybody is a little weird and wonderful if you listen!)

It makes it feel a lot more personal to get even a sparsely detailed background for context, an intimate peek, I suppose you could call it.

I'm not disabled in the same fashion, and instead deal with a lot of social anxiety issues as well as what I think might be something else un-diagnosed, but even while fully mobile, it does lead to some uniquely memorable events, so I suppose in a fashion I'm intrigued by the parallels and the differences.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2018 at 1:44 AM, ErinonWheels said:

II know you guys will have questions, and that's cool. But in the interest of saving everyone time I'm going to cover the basics.. First a few ground rules: 1. No pity. I don't want it. 2. No telling me I'm brave or inspiring. I'm not.  3. I grew up in the 80s and 90s. I have long since tired of the ever-changing politically correct language in the disability community.

I hear you, when my parents got divorce I got the 'pity' treatment from teachers and such at school. its incredibly aggravating (not to mention alienating) when people up and decide that you are a 'victim'.

Granted that's not something on the same level as cerebral palsy but I do at least have an inkling on the social aspect at least.

• 2 months later...

I just found this thread, and I enjoyed hearing about your experiences. Do you think you'll continue with posting them here?

On 7/31/2018 at 2:44 AM, ErinonWheels said:

Some of those who caught on to the fact that I was "allowed" to have accidents with little consequence expressed jealousy.

I was particularly interested in what you mentioned here. Did friends/family members express that they wanted to be able to wet themselves? Did they ever act on these desires? If you have any stories related to that, I'd be interested in hearing them.

• 5 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 4:08 PM, theyellowsafe said:

I just found this thread, and I enjoyed hearing about your experiences. Do you think you'll continue with posting them here?

I was particularly interested in what you mentioned here. Did friends/family members express that they wanted to be able to wet themselves? Did they ever act on these desires? If you have any stories related to that, I'd be interested in hearing them.

No. I mean if course they had accidents like all kids, bout their reactions were more typical, embarrassment, fear of being punished, etc. My sister fully participated in the unusual aspects of my bathroom habits whenever I offered her built in cover such as on longer car rides when the backseat was fully pee proofed with towels, plastic, puppy pads (big flat diaper type thing for dogs to pee on indoors). My parents usually scheduled stops along the way, if either of us needed to go between stops we had two options, hold it or not. Especially as she aged out of it being acceptable for her to have accidents her desire for *cover" increased. It wasn't uncommon for some variation of the following exchange to occur in the backseat in hushed tones

My sister: Hey, you have to pee.

Me: What?

Sister: You can't hold it. It's okay. Pee.

Me: I really don't need...

Sister: Yes you do. Like, really bad.

Me: Fine, but we're sharing a bed at the hotel tonight and I was really tired and maybe I forgot to pee before bed.

Sister: You can't just...

Me: I'm just saying tomorrow morning if the bed is all wet and you accidentally laid in a wet spot you're not mad. It's fine. Accidents happen. Right?

Sister: That's so...

Me: I think I can hold it for at least another...

Sister: It's fine. Awesome. Whatever. You didn't mean to wet the bed tonight. Like 12 hours in the future. Just... 

Me: Mom, how long until we get to a toilet that I can use?

I don't know how much of this stuff my parents were aware of. Probably more than we realized, but they didn't care. My mom openly admits that in hindsight she regrets potty training me at two because I threw a fit every time I was diapered for the next few years.

In the next post, which I promise will be soon, I'm gonna start going in chronological order and tell some stories from the beginning, at least what I remember or have been told in enough detail. In the meantime, questions are still welcome.

Edit: I just noticed that this thread was moved from wetting experiences to padded experiences. That's fine, I just hope none of you will be disappointed that very few of my stories after early childhood involve diapers.

Edited by ErinonWheels (see edit history)
On 8/3/2018 at 11:32 AM, tanin said:

It's great to see you here!

Have you ever pooped yourself, by accident or not? If yes, could you write a little bit more about it?

Oh pooping is a whole thing for me. One of the side effects of CP is chronic constipation. I have had accidents related to my mom's misadventures in trying to make me go "regularly", laxatives, enemas, suppositories, that always either ended up doing nothing or causing a huge mess because I didn't listen when she warned me that it would come quick and  the reason I ignored her, other than being a dumb kid was because pooping never came quick for me. Twenty minutes was fast. So inevitably I would end up with an eruption of 4 or 5 days of nasty soft poop in my underwear and everywhere else once the overflow happened. I also had "accidents" where I would be constipated and things would get moving and I would, not wanting to lose the moment, because that's a thing. Hold it long enough I don't have to go anymore, so, not wanting that to happen I would just go with it and force these huge, hard poops out into my pants and then play it off like I didn't mean to. A poop bigger around than my forearm and I'd be trying to sell "I didn't know.". In reality I knew that there was a decent chance by the time I got to the toilet I wouldn't be able to go.

Anyway, while pooping is not my thing, I have some stories to share, but, as I said, I want to go in chronological order. Obviously, the further back we go the less I actually remember. For the sake of making these stories entertaining, if I remember the conversation I will write out the dialogue. That's not me pretending I remember word for word what happened in third grade. It's just to flesh things out so there is some idea of what was said. If I am relaying a story that I only know because other people remember there will be far less dialogue and detail. Also, from his point on, I will be giving my sister a name, and that name is Nicole. It's not her real name, because I used my real name in my username and I don't want anyone connecting any dots, at least not any easier than I have already made it. Same with friends I may mention, the names aren't real, the people are.

As I mentioned in my last post my parents have said that they wish they had waited to potty train me. I was potty trained at two, and was fairly quick to stop wetting in my sleep as well. There are many reasons that potty training me young was basically just creating problems, beyond the fact that it caused me to reject diapers. As mentioned in my original post I am very small, even as an adult. My bladder is no different. There is also the mechanics of my disability, muscle spasms. Specifically in my case bladder spasms which basically means I go from not needing to go at all to "I'm about to pee my pants." instantly. It doesn't happen every time I have to pee but when it does happen I have to know where the bathroom is and get there. Which means that in my younger years "Mommy, I have to go potty." basically translated to "Mommy, I'm going to start peeing as soon as we head for the bathroom.". Even as I grew and had some level of control that was only useful at home and at school. In the late 80s and early 90s public bathrooms with stalls big enough for a walker or a wheelchair and with grab bars were more a luxury than a guarantee. Insert an argument between young me and my parents about wearing pull-ups whenever we went out. That was just during the day. At night I had to wake Nicole up, who would sleepily go to my parents' room and tell them I needed to go, all the while I'm waiting for someone to carry me to the toilet. Wetting the bed while awake was a frequent occurrence. I don't think I went a full year without a legitimate loss of control accident until I was almost a teenager, and even that doesn't mean much other than that I had discovered what I have heard people call "Convenience wetting", or to put it another way I stopped waiting to lose control if I knew the end of the story anyway.

Nicole is a year older than me. I don't have any memory of her teasing me for having accidents, but that's because at a very young age she was taught a very direct lesson. I don't know very many specific details but from what I have been told I peed my pants, and Nicole made fun of me and I got upset. So, in order to teach her why I peed my pants my parents got creative with her punishment. For one day, whenever she had to go to the bathroom she was not allowed to get up and go. She had to yell for one of my parents, wait for them to come and get her, carry her to the bathroom, pull her pants down, lift her onto the toilet, help her off the toilet, the whole bit. Just like me. With the threat of real punishment if she cheated. They swear they didn't intentionally delay her into an accident on purpose, but, predictably, being a little kid she made the mistake of waiting too late, and she was finished and angry before anyone showed up. My parents then explained to her that I had no choice but to wait for help no matter how bad I had to go. After that she only ever got mad if we were forced to share a bed and I peed "on her", which, not gonna lie, happened a few times.

Wow this is a lot. I'm gonna stop here. Next time I'll answer questions and...I think I know what story I'm gonna tell. We'll see. Questions might change my mind.

Miss @ErinonWheels it is so good for you be back. I greatly appreciate you narrative. I can relate to many of your incidents. One big difference is that my injuries happened when I was an adult married with two young kids. At first my brain would often get a signal that I need to pee but the reality was that I was peeing in my pants. I also had a broken arm. At first my wife was sympathetic and helped me clean up and change. I had to go to doctors about 1 1/2 hour away. I almost never got back dry. My wife began to make fun of me and accused me of deliberately peeing in my pants. 9 months after my injuries I peed in my pants in a very public situation. I bought adult diapers on the way home. When I got home my wife saw I peed in my pants and had a package with diaper. I had a big fight with my wife. I’ve been in diapers ever since. A month later she started divorce proceedings.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, scinosensation said:

Miss @ErinonWheels it is so good for you be back. I greatly appreciate you narrative. I can relate to many of your incidents. One big difference is that my injuries happened when I was an adult married with two young kids. At first my brain would often get a signal that I need to pee but the reality was that I was peeing in my pants. I also had a broken arm. At first my wife was sympathetic and helped me clean up and change. I had to go to doctors about 1 1/2 hour away. I almost never got back dry. My wife began to make fun of me and accused me of deliberately peeing in my pants. 9 months after my injuries I peed in my pants in a very public situation. I bought adult diapers on the way home. When I got home my wife saw I peed in my pants and had a package with diaper. I had a big fight with my wife. I’ve been in diapers ever since. A month later she started divorce proceedings.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I don't mean to get into your business but can you give me a timeline for these events? Was this reaction your wife had recent or several years ago or... I'm just trying to understand her reaction. Was it a "sign of the times* or something different?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 8:33 AM, ErinonWheels said:

No. I mean if course they had accidents like all kids, bout their reactions were more typical, embarrassment, fear of being punished, etc. My sister fully participated in the unusual aspects of my bathroom habits whenever I offered her built in cover such as on longer car rides when the backseat was fully pee proofed with towels, plastic, puppy pads (big flat diaper type thing for dogs to pee on indoors). My parents usually scheduled stops along the way, if either of us needed to go between stops we had two options, hold it or not. Especially as she aged out of it being acceptable for her to have accidents her desire for *cover" increased. It wasn't uncommon for some variation of the following exchange to occur in the backseat in hushed tones

My sister: Hey, you have to pee.

Me: What?

Sister: You can't hold it. It's okay. Pee.

Me: I really don't need...

Sister: Yes you do. Like, really bad.

Me: Fine, but we're sharing a bed at the hotel tonight and I was really tired and maybe I forgot to pee before bed.

Sister: You can't just...

Me: I'm just saying tomorrow morning if the bed is all wet and you accidentally laid in a wet spot you're not mad. It's fine. Accidents happen. Right?

Sister: That's so...

Me: I think I can hold it for at least another...

Sister: It's fine. Awesome. Whatever. You didn't mean to wet the bed tonight. Like 12 hours in the future. Just... 

Me: Mom, how long until we get to a toilet that I can use?

I don't know how much of this stuff my parents were aware of. Probably more than we realized, but they didn't care. My mom openly admits that in hindsight she regrets potty training me at two because I threw a fit every time I was diapered for the next few years.

In the next post, which I promise will be soon, I'm gonna start going in chronological order and tell some stories from the beginning, at least what I remember or have been told in enough detail. In the meantime, questions are still welcome.

Edit: I just noticed that this thread was moved from wetting experiences to padded experiences. That's fine, I just hope none of you will be disappointed that very few of my stories after early childhood involve diapers.

Thanks for sharing! I find that all very interesting. Did you ever get the impression she was doing this when she was feeling too lazy to hold on until the next stop? Or was this something she only did when she was truly desperate?

Also, did she ever wet the bed herself if she knew you already wet it? Kind of like a "Well, I'm already wet, so I might as well..." type of situation?

On 10/5/2020 at 1:45 PM, theyellowsafe said:

Thanks for sharing! I find that all very interesting. Did you ever get the impression she was doing this when she was feeling too lazy to hold on until the next stop? Or was this something she only did when she was truly desperate?

Also, did she ever wet the bed herself if she knew you already wet it? Kind of like a "Well, I'm already wet, so I might as well..." type of situation?

During childhood, 4, 5, 6, 7 years old....Sure. Shared bed was already wet. Next bathroom was somewhere she found gross or lacking privacy. Definitely. As she got older and it was less socially acceptable, no.

Okay so here is the promised story. It goes all the way back to the day after the very first story I told where I wet the hospital bed basically on purpose. This comes somewhat from my memory but is filled in by the version my mom has retold since.

The next day I was riding home from the hotel with my mom. Sign of the times, I was laying on my back in the back seat with no seat belt, and casts on both legs from just below my butt to just below my toes. Trip from the hospital to my house is about 15 minutes... Unless there is a train stopping traffic  Spoiler, there was a train and we pulled up on the beginning of it. We had to wait for it to pass. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Thanks to my bed wetting I was wearing a hospital issue plain white diaper except for little lines that disappear if I pee. According to my mom about ten minutes into the trip I tell her I've got to poop.

"How much longer?"
"Just a few minutes."
"How many?"
"Five, maybe."

Apparently my response didn't signal satisfaction with that answer because she immediately added. "I'll clean you up when we get home."

"Clean me up?"
*Don't worry about it."

I remember spending the next couple minutes trying to decide if she was confused and thought I'd had an accident or what, then we stopped.

"After we home?*
"Nope. That's gonna be a little while."

Back and forth about why and what "A little while" meant.

"But I gotta go!" Now she was confused.

"Again or still?*
"Still."
"Did you go a little or not at all?"
"I didn't!"

She turned around, reassuring mom smile. "Did you try?"
"No."
"Why not?"

I gave some kind of nonverbal answer indicating that we weren't on the same page.

"Hey, you know how the nurse talked about a sponge bath?"
"Yeah."
"That means no tub. Just me, you, a wash cloth, soap, and water."
"Why?"
"Because we can't get that wet." She touched my cast.
"Oh."
"So, it doesn't really matter if it's a big mess or a regular bath. It's the same thing."
"I guess."
"I gotta practice anyway. Go on."

I remember having a funny feeling. My mom was being really nice, but pooping my pants was "yucky" and "naughty". I tried to sit up on my arms and look at the train, but I was way too short.

"Is the train almost gone?"
"I can't tell. Don't worry about that. Show me a try."
I obediently gave a push, and things got fuzzy. I don't remember what it physically felt like, all I remember is like.... An out of body experience, and snapping back when I felt myself peeing. Cue drama "I'mpeeingIcan'tstopI'msorryI--!"
"Yeah  smell more than pee. Calm down. Good job."
"G-Good j-j-?!"
"Hey, breathe, relax. You're okay."

Literal deep breath followed by appropriate face for the smell. "Ew."
"All done?"
"Y-eah."
"Good girl."
"No." 
"No?"
"Bad."
"I understand what you're saying, and feeling, but you weren't bad. Everyone in the whole world has had poopy pants, even grown ups."
"Really?"
"Yep."

Later during cleanup...

"I wasn't really sleeping, yesterday."
"When?"
"When I peed the bed. Sorry"
"Okay but tell me why."
"Because I peed."
"I know, silly. I meant why did you do that?"
"They wouldn't leave me alone."
"Oh. You could've had a diaper."
"No!"
"You didn't want that?"
"No."
"Okay. Well, right now I'm glad you were wearing it, but okay."
"Mad?"
"Nope. Not happy that you lied, but I understand."
"Oh."
"You gotta speak up for yourself."
"What do you mean?"
"Say "Mommy, I don't like any of this stuff. I don't want them watching me. I can't do it the way they want. Whatever."
"I don't believe you."
"Don't believe what?"
"I say I just wanna pee."
"In your panties?"
"Yeah. You say no wear a diaper."
"How do you know?"
"Just do."
"You could've tried anyway."
"I guess."
"Erin, listen to me. You gotta say what you want or I can't help you. Even if I say no, I don't want that."
"Okay."
"I mean it. I don't have all the answers. I don't know what it's like for you. I'm learning a whole different thing every time something is different with you than Nicky. You gotta tell me when it's not working for you. We'll find something different.""Okay."
"Grandma whooped me for peeing in the bed. She said I did it on purpose being lazy. She was wrong. But she didn't believe me."
"That's not fair."
"Think I would've whooped you if you didn't pretend to sleep?"
"That's different."
"Fine, Think I would've whopped Nicky for peeing in the bed on purpose?"
"I dunno."
"No, I wouldn't. I'd talk to her like we're talking."
"No trouble?"
"Well, that depends on what she told me. Probably just make her help me clean it up."
"Hm."
"Hm what? You gotta talk."
"What about Daddy?"
"You scared I'm gonna tell him all of this?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, well, I am, but, don't worry about that."
"Okay."
"So, a new diaper then...."
"No. I don't want that."
"I was just seeing if you would tell me. Panties."
"Hard to pull them down with the cast."
"Hm. How about just a long shirt to cover up."
"Yeah."

Dialogue is based on memory, mom's version of events, and photo evidence of the T-Shirt dress that I rocked for 6 weeks to hide the lack of underwear. I included that conversation to show that I was an extremely passive kid. It took years of conversations like that to get me out of my shell.
Edited by ErinonWheels
Typos and autocorrect fail. (see edit history)
On 9/22/2020 at 2:56 AM, ErinonWheels said:

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I don't mean to get into your business but can you give me a timeline for these events? Was this reaction your wife had recent or several years ago or... I'm just trying to understand her reaction. Was it a "sign of the times* or something different?

My injuries happened 20 years ago.

The injury occurred in a black ice traffic accident. I am told my car spun out in front of an oncoming garbage truck who had no possible way to avoid me. I am told it took 2 hours to cut me out. In the local ER they were convinced the severe head injury itself would not allow me to survive the night. I did get transferred to the regional trauma center. I awoke one morning and realized I had something holding my chin up. My right (dominant) arm was firmly attach to a plastic brace that extended to mid hip. A nurse came in and I asked her what was going on. This happened 10 days after the accident. I had suffered broken vertebra T7 lateral fracture, T7-T8 lateral dislocation. 
For our purposes here after I was transferred to the rehab floor I quickly relearned how to walk. In sometimes felt a sudden urge to poop. When I felt that I always pooped in my pants. Sometimes I just pooped in my pants. The staff were very good about it. One afternoon I was in bed thinking what had happened to me and how I had apparently fully recovered from the head injury, and how really, if I needed diapers for the rest of my life that was a very small price.

My then wife always came at lunch time and at my lunch. About a week before my discharge date I told here I was not able to get to the bathroom in time so when I got home it would be best if I were in diapers while she went about her daily work. When I was released and got home there were no diapers. My to sons, 8 and 6, my then wife and I were sitting together. I told her I needed help. I stood up too about 2 steps and pooped in my pants. She did get me in the bathroom and got me cleaned up. She put clean undies on me and put me in bed. The next day she was working outside of home. She got home after the boys got home from school, and about 2 hours after I pooped in my pants in bed. That evening on her daily shopping trip she did buy adult diapers for me, but refused to put me in diapers.  The next day I had gone all day without pooping until after the boys got home. We were all together. She announced she was going to go shopping. I said wait was going to need help. I stood up and filled my undies and they leaked. No hiding I pooped in my pants. After she got me cleaned up she did put a diaper on me. Then she went shopping. The next day, a Saturday, She went shopping leaving me in bed. I felt a very strange thing. I realized I was peeing in my diaper. In the 5 1/2 weeks after the accidents my bladder was always drained using a catheter. This time was the first time I urinated since the accident. When she got home she checked on me and I told her I wet my diaper. She was actually happy! She changed me and dressed me. I got up for the day. I did wet my diaper and she changed me a couple of times. She complained about the odor of my urine. The next day, Sunday, my urine was bloody. She drove me to the ER where I was diagnosed with a uti. I was very embarrassed that the hospital staff saw me in a diaper, but one of the dismissed I’d as nothing important. 

I had to wear the brace for 2 months. Several times I had Dr. appointments over an hour drive away. On those days she would not put me in diapers. Always after the Dr. appointment she went shopping and bought me large drinks. Almost invariably I peed in my pants before we got home.

After the brace came off Ingot very strict orders NO MORE DIAPERS.  The accidents did not stop; I just had to clean up and change myself with my good left arm. I got many suggestions that I was just trying to get attention.

I am going continue later and I will try to answer any questions. Thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

My injuries happened 20 years ago.

The injury occurred in a black ice traffic accident. I am told my car spun out in front of an oncoming garbage truck who had no possible way to avoid me. I am told it took 2 hours to cut me out. In the local ER they were convinced the severe head injury itself would not allow me to survive the night. I did get transferred to the regional trauma center. I awoke one morning and realized I had something holding my chin up. My right (dominant) arm was firmly attach to a plastic brace that extended to mid hip. A nurse came in and I asked her what was going on. This happened 10 days after the accident. I had suffered broken vertebra T7 lateral fracture, T7-T8 lateral dislocation. 
For our purposes here after I was transferred to the rehab floor I quickly relearned how to walk. In sometimes felt a sudden urge to poop. When I felt that I always pooped in my pants. Sometimes I just pooped in my pants. The staff were very good about it. One afternoon I was in bed thinking what had happened to me and how I had apparently fully recovered from the head injury, and how really, if I needed diapers for the rest of my life that was a very small price.

My then wife always came at lunch time and at my lunch. About a week before my discharge date I told here I was not able to get to the bathroom in time so when I got home it would be best if I were in diapers while she went about her daily work. When I was released and got home there were no diapers. My to sons, 8 and 6, my then wife and I were sitting together. I told her I needed help. I stood up too about 2 steps and pooped in my pants. She did get me in the bathroom and got me cleaned up. She put clean undies on me and put me in bed. The next day she was working outside of home. She got home after the boys got home from school, and about 2 hours after I pooped in my pants in bed. That evening on her daily shopping trip she did buy adult diapers for me, but refused to put me in diapers.  The next day I had gone all day without pooping until after the boys got home. We were all together. She announced she was going to go shopping. I said wait was going to need help. I stood up and filled my undies and they leaked. No hiding I pooped in my pants. After she got me cleaned up she did put a diaper on me. Then she went shopping. The next day, a Saturday, She went shopping leaving me in bed. I felt a very strange thing. I realized I was peeing in my diaper. In the 5 1/2 weeks after the accidents my bladder was always drained using a catheter. This time was the first time I urinated since the accident. When she got home she checked on me and I told her I wet my diaper. She was actually happy! She changed me and dressed me. I got up for the day. I did wet my diaper and she changed me a couple of times. She complained about the odor of my urine. The next day, Sunday, my urine was bloody. She drove me to the ER where I was diagnosed with a uti. I was very embarrassed that the hospital staff saw me in a diaper, but one of the dismissed I’d as nothing important. 

I had to wear the brace for 2 months. Several times I had Dr. appointments over an hour drive away. On those days she would not put me in diapers. Always after the Dr. appointment she went shopping and bought me large drinks. Almost invariably I peed in my pants before we got home.

After the brace came off Ingot very strict orders NO MORE DIAPERS.  The accidents did not stop; I just had to clean up and change myself with my good left arm. I got many suggestions that I was just trying to get attention.

I am going continue later and I will try to answer any questions. Thanks for reading.

Her lack of empathy is astonishing. I honestly don't have the words....

After reading @scinosensation's post I find myself trying to remember if anyone was ever so unsympathetic toward me for accidents like that, and I got nothing. Look, I'm not unsympathetic to the situation of a partner or a parent who unexpectedly finds themselves in a situation where they're cleaning up more messes than they imagined they would or even signed up for. I have dated both guys and girls who learned somewhat after the fact that it was an issue and no one ever... Just wow. I had like, babysitters who didn't get it. They didn't stay the babysitter for very long. I had the occasional classmate who would run their mouth, but that usually got shut down quick. I had friends and an older sister who stood up for me in those situations. As an adult? Like I said, I get it, not what she signed up for. Having said that, it doesn't even feel like she tried to come up with a solution that worked for both of you. That post has me seriously struggling to abide by "If you don't have anything nice to say...."

Anyway like I said in my last long post I was a quiet, passive kid. I got very comfortable on my pre-school life of "potty training is optional". My parents tried really hard to prepare me, get me to understand that I needed to try not to have accidents. Cue the second day of Kindergarten. I don't remember the before, or the during, I can't tell you if it was an accident or if I was just too shy or if I just did it on purpose. I don't know. All I remember is being confronted for the first time by someone who wasn't aware of my situation. It was a classmate, later a friend all the way through high school. But on this day she was a stranger, complete stranger. We were sitting on the floor the teacher was reading to the class or something, and I pooped my pants. Full load, regular underwear. As I said I don't remember why. If I had to guess, I was just being shy and not wanting to tell the teacher I needed to go. What I do remember is this girl turning around and just straight to the point, "Did you poop?" and again, I don't know why, I lied. "No." And she just wasn't even pretending to buy it. "Yes you did.". Don't remember what happened next, don't remember what the teacher said, don't remember what my parents said, don't remember anyone else in the class saying anything. I do know that I always carried an entire new outfit in my backpack so it wasn't....Anything. Just get cleaned up and move on. And like I said we became friends, so it's not like she was out to bully me. I kinda wonder how things would've played out if I told the truth when she asked. Sorry this one lacks detail. I don't have Mom and Dad or my sister to fill in the blanks.

Edited by ErinonWheels
Typos (see edit history)